• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
Years
  • Age 8
  • +
  • Seen Sep 15, 2020
The icons are really nice and well done. I like how they are all placed and the dull kind of color to it fits well.

9/10

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
OMG this is turning out to be a war of words! XD
(please stop it coz this isn't the place for fights. >_>)

And your orochimaru sig looks good as before.

9/10

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
Years
  • Age 8
  • +
  • Seen Sep 15, 2020
I like the centered position, but the me, personality, and interests part could've just been in your biography rather than being in your signature. The banner is alright, but the quality is poor. Try working with color adjustments as well. The font with your username on it is alright.

All in all, 4.1/10

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
I like the centered position, but the me, personality, and interests part could've just been in your biography rather than being in your signature. The banner is alright, but the quality is poor. Try working with color adjustments as well. The font with your username on it is alright.
Point taken. I will be making a whole lotta changes in my sig tommorow. ;)

Your sig looks awesome. So 9.5/10.

mahamaniac3

Owner of Pokemon Jett Version
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 20, 2015
OMG! Jordan thx so much! You think my hack looks good?! WOW! I worship you! (Page 17) :)

Years
Very nice. Simple, CSS, and unique. Why do I believe its missing something? Anyways, as usual, love it.

9/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back