• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Stevo-kun Fanclub

Do you like Stevo?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Happy Valentine's Day Stevo! =D Sorry if I wasn't here eariler. I will explain in my club. ^^ So how is it going?

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
Years
It is going good as I said one AIm and happy VDAY to you too. So whats happening with you guys XD.

Pokemon_Veteran

Stevo-kun

Years
It is going good ^_^. THat reminds me, I need to send a PM to someone, brb XD. How about yours Star ^_^.

Pokemon_Veteran

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
Years
Pokemon_Veteran said:
It is going good ^_^. THat reminds me, I need to send a PM to someone, brb XD. How about yours Star ^_^.

Pokemon_Veteran
Mine is going well, thanks. ^^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Cool! I am glad you having a great day Stevo. I have been great. ^^

Stevo-kun

Years
Thats cool ^_^, well I am probably gonna post the next 9 recolours soon XD. They will be posted as soon as I can.

Pokemon_Veteran

Stevo-kun

Years
Well you have already seen this pika ^_^. But here is Gyarados who is 1 of the next 9 recolours, but I though I would show it you now because I think it turned out awesome ^_^.

GyaraYellow.gif

Please tell me what ya all think ^^.

Pokemon_Veteran

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
I love it! It looks so awesome. Like I said on AIM, you have talent my friend, my friend. ^___^

Stevo-kun

Years
Thanks alot you two ^_^. Well I have finished the next nine up to Jolteon and here they are ^_^.

127-135.gif

Please tell me your faves XD. YOu know mine are Gyarados, I also like Eevee and Lapras.

Pokemon_Veteran

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Ooo...I love the Jolteon, Eevee, Lapras, and Gyarados the best. ^^

Stevo-kun

Years
I am glad ya like them and if ya want me to I will post all 135 I have done so far XD. That would make one big post, or maybe I should justdo it as a on-off when I have finished them XD.

Pokemon_Veteran

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
I think you should post them off and on. That will make a big post. ^^

Stevo-kun

Years
I actually mean I might post them as a one-off XD, I hate typos. Well I have just started the next nine and I have done Flareon *huggles* Flareon is too cute.

Pokemon_Veteran

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Wow that is soo cool. I am looking foward to seeing Flareon. ^^

Lady of the Shadows

The Lost One
Years
  • Age 41
  • Seen May 19, 2007
Pokemon_Veteran said:
Thanks alot you two ^_^. Well I have finished the next nine up to Jolteon and here they are ^_^.

127-135.gif

Please tell me your faves XD. YOu know mine are Gyarados, I also like Eevee and Lapras.

Pokemon_Veteran

The Gyarados is the best out of them ^^
Also like eevee and the evolutions.

Flereon out of the old Eeveeloution is the best to me. Though i love fire pokemon and it is just cool looking.

btw: YAY I can finaly log on PC agian. Had a glitch ><

Back