• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Get-Together Communic8

Status
Not open for further replies.

켄니씨

>Insert C.U.T Here<
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2011
0040 here and I'm sleepy,guess will take abreak,not a nap tho.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
Years
Yes, this is, and you should participate in a lot of things for the get-together! I definitely wouldn't suggest overloading yourself though, since I believe this is only just the first day and all. xD I know of a lot of people that are participating in more events than they could possibly handle, to be honest(and yes, this includes me)!

I never really though participating in so many events would be fun though, despite the stress of it all. It really does pay off, and shows how much fun PC really is in the long run.
I think the fact that most people communicate with people outside of the areas they usually frequent is great. It gives the place more site unity in my eyes. Not to mention the fun events of course.

Here is an interesting topic to discuss:

Parents

Like em, hate em, got funny stories of em?
I have nothing to hate concerning mine. They provide food, free room and board, pay for my college classes(even though some of my money goes to it as well), and they are generally nice. So whats not too like about them.

NovaStar

Team Malachite Spriter
Years
Well there goes my chances/attempt at getting anything higher than second/thrid in the Design-a-Poke contest. Ruby's Narwhal is spectacular and I think aragornbird is going for another win this year. He's good, maybe too good for my sake >_<; kidding aside good luck to them. Wonder what I can add to make mine stand out more...

Anyways I might make a banner for the graphic contest if I don't feel groggy in the morning.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I was totally attempting to participate in 2 events but tbh it seems like I'll only be participating in one eventually. And too lazy to keep swapping on egg swap, considering it's tiring enough to update. Uhh, idek if pokeparody has participants (I haven't been paying attentionnn) and Photography / Drawoff are going through to round 2 and have had good entries so far, so I'm pleased with my events. Oh and need to judge blog eventually!

But yeah I enjoy responsibility more than I enjoy participating. :x

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I wanted to do Skype chat but in the end I think I'm just not comfortable enough with PC in general to want to voice chat, I barely am brave enough to voice chat with a lot of people online that I'm great friends with, lol. Pokeparody does have a few participants (Nica, best host ever :<), and yeah I gotta judge blog things too but not tonight cause I'm so tireddd.

I've been participating on pretty much anything that even remotely interests me though, so. xD; Lots of events.

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
Voice chats are great! You should have heard this Jason guy say "wash your winkie".

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
Years
lol I'm trying Captian Fabio's Atsroid event now XD Super addictive and frustrating too because I suck more than I thought u_U

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
Well... I feel like doing battle events and egg swapping again today, if not for the fact that I'm out of battery charge. This place is the place to get together and chat, so... um...

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
I was going to sign up for the Battle Tower event, but I can't really be bothered now, since I can't even find my DS lol. I also feel it was badly organized and all, since there's lots of PMing and posting involved, and I just feel that it could've been done so much better.

But hey, that's just what I think.

Soari

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 26, 2015
I wanted to do Skype chat but in the end I think I'm just not comfortable enough with PC in general to want to voice chat, I barely am brave enough to voice chat with a lot of people online that I'm great friends with, lol.

Same here. Well, I would feel kind of intimidated and fidget if I ever have a Skype chat with anyone on PC or from any other forum who I have never met in real life and moreover, my parents would kill me if they saw me voice chatting with my online friends so that pretty much explains it all. :(

LightOfTruth

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 16, 2020
I just submitted by blog entry but still waiting to do dueling contest and isketch :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back