• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Opal

Would you like to be a Pokemon Designer or Spriter for Pokemon Opal?

• Designer, yes! (Contact me)

Votes: 53 24.8%
  • Spriter, yes! (Contact me)

Votes: 31 14.5%
  • Both! (Contact me)

Votes: 14 6.5%
  • Nope!

Votes: 116 54.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mr. ck

कुछ मीठा हो जाये
Years
...And Mr Ck, you took it a bit too far.
I apologized because I realized I was being cocky :/

I do agree, it's the spriting style that didn't please me. The art she has linked in the Fakemon section actually looks pretty good.

Now that the sprites are being redone, I'll hope they're better. And good luck.

Nyu~♥!

Pokémon Opal Producer
Years
Well, here's a much better concept of Flareleo..

Spoiler:

Seems that a lot of my buddies on deviantart think so, too XD
I hate the old one.. -replaces-

Nyu~♥!

Pokémon Opal Producer
Years
wow thats fantastic. Who's Opal's spriter anyways?

Thanks!
We have quite a lot.. their listed on Opal's deviantart group.. but to tell the truth, only one of them has really made a contribution in like, the last month. Everybody else has either never done anything or just don't care.
I guess I should kick a lot of them out.

Planetes.

@n_diiv
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 6, 2017
I apologized because I realized I was being cocky :/

I do agree, it's the spriting style that didn't please me. The art she has linked in the Fakemon section actually looks pretty good.

Now that the sprites are being redone, I'll hope they're better. And good luck.

same here, she said the spriters aren't doing much to help

Nyu~♥!

Pokémon Opal Producer
Years
Well I updated the sprites.
The flareleo one was a bit blocky..(sorry to that spriter)

starterselect-1.png

Definitely not my best but Flareleo and Boatt may be better than the old ones in the banner..

Last edited:

Planetes.

@n_diiv
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 6, 2017
I like Flarleo's Sprite, but I liked the Original Boatt sprite better, it just seems more energetic.

Nyu~♥!

Pokémon Opal Producer
Years
I like Flarleo's Sprite, but I liked the Original Boatt sprite better, it just seems more energetic.

I was pretty much forced to change it because too many people were saying it's arm was deformed and it was really getting on my last nerve.

Freak A

Back !!!
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2013
yh the new boatt isnt tht good add the extra fur like in the first sprite

Nyu~♥!

Pokémon Opal Producer
Years
yh the new boatt isnt tht good add the extra fur like in the first sprite

I just went through hell trying to upload one tiny little picture because my computer is a slow idiot.
So if you want "extra fur" you'll have to wait a while.
Like, a long while. D:

I'm working on a new concept right now, because some people did sketches but never got to color them, while some of my fakemon here are just sucky. XD

Planetes.

@n_diiv
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 6, 2017
is the concept you-know-who??????
And theY're not all sucky, a lot of them are very good.

Nyu~♥!

Pokémon Opal Producer
Years
NEW FAKEMON!

is the concept you-know-who??????
And theY're not all sucky, a lot of them are very good.

No, Ace, sorry D:
not all of them, no.. but some of them.. I replaced the ones that weren't very creative..
well, just one.
The unnamed red panda. It's number has been replaced by Cumufeli.. .Cumufeli's old number was replaced by an upcoming evolution.
This is the new one.

Churisuto.
No__029___Churisuto_by_Kitsukitty.png

A lot of the colors were pale, so the internet messed up how they really looked.

SkyriderStas

Trying to make a game. Help!!!
Years
  • Seen Mar 27, 2011
Hello is anyone a mapper? I'm hireing one for a game? I will hire only those who can make maps>...

mr. ck

कुछ मीठा हो जाये
Years
Flareleo is looking adorable :3

I personally do like the new Boatt... (unless you changed it before I have seen it) It's a little more Pokemonish imho.
(It might look better with modifications, but I'm just saying that the new sprite is looking better than the old one)
You might want to take more opinions.

If your spriters aren't working, you should dump them. There are many enthusiastic artists on PC.
If you want to work on your sprites on your own, you certainly are improving :)

carmaniac

Where the pickle surprise at?
Years
sorry he's new, and don't call them "slaves". Don't worry, SkyRiderStas, I'll find a mapper.

Hello is anyone a mapper? I'm hireing one for a game? I will hire only those who can make maps>...

Sorry about seeming a bit rude there, caused by an event that happened earlier today. But it is a bit rude to be asking for workers in somebody elses thread. I don't mid giving you a hand in starting up your game.

Freak A

Back !!!
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2013
lols i used to do tht when i was a noob thts how malachite creator became my friend, but anyway you shouldn't use other's threads for yo own reason u gotta read the rules or you'll get infractions like i got.

Planetes.

@n_diiv
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 6, 2017
haha, yeah, I have a thread up on the recruitment thing, so there's really no need to. I'm sort of a n008 myself so I don't know any good mappers.
Ima go stalk the team recruitment thread, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back