• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: Choose your own Adventure: Kanto

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
Years
>Flee and go to Route 22
"This is dangerous," you think. So you sneakily leave Viridian and leave to Route 22.
Route 22
You feel bad about just leaving Viridian like that. People are probably getting hurt and you didn't do a thing to help. But wait, maybe you can help! There's a building in the distance that looks pretty important. Maybe there's people that can help you! You could also perhaps try to catch some Pokemon, then you can storm Viridian. It's your choice.

Choices
1) Look for Pokemon
2) Go to the important looking building in the distance
3) Go back to Viridian

Your Stats
Team
Spoiler:

Money:
$3500
Items:
Spoiler:

Boxes:
Spoiler:

Badges:
Game Overs:

Serperion

The Fallen King
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 10, 2014
Looks like looking for pokemon is a good idead, find a Nidoran and a Mankey

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
Alright guys, it's been 4 days since Final Destination entered. Who wants to take his place?

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
Hmm...I guess...LET'S VOTE. I'll not vote for anyone because...I don't want to...xD

Serperion

The Fallen King
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 10, 2014
Ok so Ultimate PKMN Trainer Red maybe you should tally the votes since you aren't voting which I assume means you don't want to take control of the thread.

Serperion

The Fallen King
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 10, 2014
Calm yourself ShadowMirror if you would like to take charge of this thread please volunteer to take lead.

Back