• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen 6th Gen Friend Code Sharing Thread (Including Friend Safari)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 51
  • Seen Jul 22, 2016
I have slots open for many more friends for anyone looking for a Dark-type Safari, or who just wants to add more friends to their list. Please add me. I will welcome any and all new friends. My Safari Pokemon are shown in my sig. Thanks!

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Dec 26, 2014
I would like to expand my safari as well with interesting new types. I know my safari is electric and has a zebstrika, but that is all I know. My friend code is in my sig. Pm me if you added me.

Can you please add me. FC: 5215-1277-2331

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
Something I got to test today with a longtime contact (now #1 in my list of over 90); if a friend is playing Omega Ruby or Alpha Sapphire, and appears on the PSS, it will NOT unlock the Friend Safari on X/Y. This might be something worth making a note of in the TP.

Of course, you never know after finishing THAT game, but I'm assuming it still does not.

Years
Hey everyone, I'm just wondering if anyone has a Ditto, Ivysaur or Frogadier safari, it would be great if someone who has either pokemon could add me. My friend code is 3952-7000-0777, with my safari type being water, which includes the pokemon- Wartotle, Octillery and Azumarill. PM me if your safari has any one of those pokemon. Thanks!

I have frogadeir in my safari and would loose to get my hands on a wartortle!

Clefairies

I'm always chasing rainbows.
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 12, 2016
Looking to expand my friend safari, only recently got into it.

I am unsure what type/pokemon I offer.

Anyone PM me to exchange codes please?

ΩRαS

Creepin' up in Hoenn
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 3, 2015
I have a Steel type safari with Ferroseed, Metang & Klefki.
Not looking to add specific safari types and will happily add anyone, let me know via PM if you do!

Friend Code is in my signature.
Cheers.

Years
i'm not entirely sure what type my safari is, as i only recently got into it, but here's my FC. pm me if u add me and also tell me what type and the pokemon in it thank you lots c:
FC: 4098 3887 7118

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 28, 2014
Just got my Safari today so if you want to add me and let me know what pokemon I have my FC is 3797-7040-0953.

Also I'm looking for either an Audino or Chansey Safari if anyone has one!

Years
Hi everyone,
Really need a ditto safari but also willing to add anyone.
My FC is 1650-2297-4521
If someone could also tell me what my friend safari is that would be great
Thanks all

La Espada

Captain Ressentiment
Years
My FC changed after I got a new 3ds so I'm not sure if my safari is the same. I'm not really looking for any specific type of safari and am willing to add anyone for x/y or oras.

My safari used to be dark type btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back