• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Yeah. Despite never watching it.

I wanna PLAY Black and White.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

It was!! I grabbed a hold of it and pressed on "^" because it was on for over 24 hours again and I forgot about it as I do :x

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

When Ruby and Sapphire came out, I got the game and played it on my sister's Gameboy Advanced, because I didn't have one at the time. Sadly, no one has a 3DS in this house so unless someone gets one between now and the next Pokemon game looks like I won't be playing it.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

If there is any anime that I need to catch up on, it's Kaito Kid. I have like.. four episodes to watch. I also have the fifteenth Detective Conan movie, which I will probably watch without my sister, since I doubt she'll be wanting to watch it anytime soon. Too busy with her own stuff to care about much else.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Not including One Piece and Gintama I have over 20 episodes of airing shows to catch up on, I guess with my Major, Fairy Tail, Cardcaptor Sakura marathoning over the last month that was bound to happen.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

So I realized my online persona is not as awesome as my real life persona and has a lot of flaws that need to be worked out.

That said, see you guys who knows when~ I'll get on MSN every once in a while and I'll still be doing Neopets! (Now to type up a completely random password and change my main's password to that so I have no idea how to log in until I give in.)

...Ah, right. Still interested in the ToS collab., so I may temporarily get on when that's completed o7

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Eh, too late for me to say this probs, but easy way to change your "online" persona is simply make it the same as your offline one. I've learned that there is no reason to have two of 'em. I mean, especially if you plan on meeting them in real life someday, y'know.

Ahhhhh, that movie was intense. Love it! Detective Conan, you continue to amaze me. <3 Also Asakura and Swans. I could not help but laugh at those.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
17. Wait... Are you really talking about personalities? õ.ô
You should always be yourself, as it takes to much much effort to pretend, just to please others. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back