• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Of all the EDGY seinen series out there Hellsing is one of the more enjoyable ones. I mean anything that has
Spoiler:
can't be bad.

Years
I can't cosplay for stuff. Too much work >P

I didn't cosplay for anything, either! I just wore my Pokemon shirt, which got me plenty of attention, and people soliciting me to buy their cards. Only saw a few I didn't think I had, despite looking through probably 800 cards.

You probably already know what I'd ask for... XD; Up to you whether you wanna take pictures of such or not, though.

And speaking of cosplay I think cosplaying as Supe!Red was one of my best cosplaying jobs~ I even got in a photo with Sagittarius 8) /patron spirit OK

Unfortunately, I don't think I really spotted any Fairy Tail cosplays! I saw a plush Happy, but it was gone while I was still searching all the dealer booths for every possible interesting item before spending my money. I saw more than a few Slendermen, though.

LittleKuriboh and Linkara were both there, though.

I'll probably make a blog about the whole weekend later on. Since I have Monday off and all.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
Unfortunately, I don't think I really spotted any Fairy Tail cosplays! I saw a plush Happy, but it was gone while I was still searching all the dealer booths for every possible interesting item before spending my money. I saw more than a few Slendermen, though.

Then, all the more reason to take a picture if you do see 'em, right? :B

And actually, there weren't too many FT cosplayers my second and third years at Otakon (not counting the first 'cause I wasn't into the series). However, this year there were a ton of 'em 8) I think the series getting dubbed might've had some influence and the like. ...Though, I did happen to catch the photo shoot that year. (At the same time, I saw it the second year too, though there definitely weren't as many people.) Most of the photos I took at Otakon were of that FT shoot + just some other individual FT pics.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I think an anime getting dubbed always gives it more of a possibility of it getting more cosplays. It's actually what I predicted would happen with Fairy Tail haha.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I've saw some pretty good Fairy Tail cosplays at Metrocon. Took a picture of some of them but I was too lazy to take pictures of any others.

WELP. Guess I'm one of those annoying people because these days if something doesn't end up on netflix chances are I don't end up watching it for a long time if not ever. :'D

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

The FT fanbase over at Ever Grande is pretty freaking awesome 8) The Plurk/Dreamwidth one seems OK, but I don't have enough friends who are into it and so I can't be certain ;;

Also, I should probably post all the photos I took of FT cosplayers here sometime... And maybe even the FT-related merchandise I got + Aya Hirano's autograph. (It'd be under one huge spoiler, that's for sure.)

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
I read it because I'm severely masochistic apparently.

I started Chi's Sweet Home, I think this might be the best series ever.

Last edited:
Years
40. Hung out with a Gray later in the day, but my phone's camera was off all day for some reason, so couldn't take a picture. Also spotted a Natsu on my way out. I know who to look for. Saw a Sailor Jupiter as well. And Homestucks EVERYWHERE. Also saw the lone Host Club group around a lot, and saw each of the 3 Deadpools just about everywhere. And I saw several Hetalia troupes going around, but mostly just saw the one troupe.

Pumped for the final day. Got a few exciting panels I want to make it to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back