• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Release] Pokemon Sienna

How do you like your updates

• Fast with little things added every time

Votes: 10 37.0%
  • Slow with big updates

Votes: 17 63.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2014
... Well I think everyone has stated what needs to be said. Any plans on fixing the dialogue?

I don't know how I feel about the rival character looking exactly like May either. Maybe to match the VS sprite you could edit the hair style of her battle sprite to make it match better?

Years
  • Seen Oct 13, 2013
... Well I think everyone has stated what needs to be said. Any plans on fixing the dialogue?

I don't know how I feel about the rival character looking exactly like May either. Maybe to match the VS sprite you could edit the hair style of her battle sprite to make it match better?

Wow, I know you.

@OP: Clean up the sprites, double check your spelling and grammar. Maps are nice. :P

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Seen Jun 2, 2014
Mind telling how long the demo is and where this ends? Edit: Also, I downloaded the game just now. You need some grammar fixes. Also you had some placeholders for some charactersets. The bug catcher on route 1 looks like a school kid! Overall good game. I recommend it..... Every RMXP game has its mistakes, and if you keep working hard, this will become a very good fangame. The mapping is awesome! Congrats to your mapper! Edit: In the gym, the Jim guy, your suppose to do \PN, not /PN. Also, in the towns, I don't even know what name the town is because the sign doesn't pop up.... You need some more story line and traibers too. You don't just walk for two routes straight and battle the leader! You have to have some twists and turns.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 2, 2014
Some of the maps are not complete, like in Daranera Town and Routes, I could walk to the edge and see black spaces. As I said, you need tons of trainers. I got to Daranera Town in like 5 minutes of gameplay and my Snivy was a LvL Six.... You need more events like maybe a evil team shows up or something.. Also, I went into a house in Daranera Town and it lead back to the players house. You need a lot of perfecting before you can make another release..

TBM_Christopher

Semi-pro Game Dev
Years
Well, since you've decided to keep going(Which is admirable, of course. Best of luck to you!), I figure it's appropriate that I announce it here as well:

While working with Pokemoner on Sienna has been fun, I have to abandon my role as mapper for this project; there have been some issues of late with my game team at school, as well as a recent death in my family. It's been fun, guys, and I hope to stick around to see this project continue.

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
team rocket in the second city? are there a lot of robberies that happen? cuz it sounds kinda soon for there to be an attack by TR
sounds pretty cool so far though! good luck! :D

JokerBen

Director of Pokémon Nobelium
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 29, 2023
Looks like a nice game, but hold off on the "lol"s and stuff like that. It looks weird when trying to introduce a Pokemon game like this.

Whitney's Shaymin

Creator Of Pokemon Grace
Years
In the event of my game almost dying something very bad has happened. The VS Sprite script (for whatever reason) has stopped working so there will be no VS sprites until I can fix this. Anyways about to let the hgss tileset update go live. I will get more work tomorrow till then it goes on until the end of Route 2. You will probably notice some other major changes but I will let you tell me them.

Whitney's Shaymin

Creator Of Pokemon Grace
Years
After a week of vacation and some of my weekend thrashed this is what I got. Here's a HGSS update live but it only goes to the end of Route 2. Will work on the next town and Route 3. I'll keep the old link up but I'll also put the hgss link up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back