• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Uprising: Fighting the Pokémon Extermination

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Josh immediately let go of the girl's arm and stepped back a bit. He didn't realise this girl was a bit like Ashi was; independant and kind of cold. She looked at him hard, like he was hindering her rather than helping her. Josh couldn't really handle people who were like this, but he'd been doing okay with Ashi so far. Well, Ashi was his sister and they could relate more than a complete stranger.

"S-sorry, I just thought you needed help and so I thought... err, sorry," Josh laughed nervously, trailing off. "If-if you want, if you're cold, Bon could help you." Josh motioned to his Houndoom.

"Josh, shut up. She can help herself," Ashi frowned, sipping her cocoa again. "You don't need to freaking assist everyone that comes in."

"Err, right. Sorry," Josh laughed again. God, he felt awkward.

The warden

I'm back!
Years
"You asked to see me sir?" Graham said as he walked into the office of the head of the PXS camp.

"Yes I did." Said an elderly man sat behind the desk, Graham presumed this was the head of the camp. The man was short and thin, almost too thin. He had white hair that was cut short and very pale skin. Graham approached the desk, there was only one chair in the room, so he stood in front of the desk. On one wall were a large flat screen TV and a VCR, a filing cabinet in the corner. The office had everything needed to do the job but nothing more, no pictures of family or ornamental paper weights, everything in the office had a purpose.

"I have something to show you." The man said picking up a remote and pointing it at the TV. The TV sprung to life, Graham turned to look at the TV screen, on it was playing a loop of the battle between Blitz and the Zangoose.

"You do know the penalty for fighting on site don't you." The man said a slight smile appearing on his face.
"Yes I do." Graham said defiantly as he took his belt off and handed it to the man.

The man accepted the belt and placed it on his desk, then he pressed a button on the desk and spoke in to a microphone. "Please bring the doctor in."
Behind Graham the door opened and a doctor in a white lab coat walked in to the room, accompanied by a nurse carrying a tray. On the tray was a bottle of liquid and a syringe.

"What's going on here." Graham said staring the camp head in the eyes.

"Your Pokemon is dangerous it must be put down." The head replied making no attempt to hide the smile that came to his lips. "Please release you Blaziken so the doctor may do his job."

"You sadist your enjoying this aren't you." Graham shouted at the camp head and then turned to the doctor and nurse "I hope your proud of what you do, this is barbaric."

"Barbaric, no I disagree, I would have put a bullet in it but the regulations don't allow that do they." The camp head said calmly to Graham "Now release your Pokemon." Graham leaned over and took Blitz's ball form his belt, he opened it without saying a word.

"Say anything you have to say to each other now." The man said looking at Blitz and Graham.

"There must be some other way to resolve this." Graham said to the head, hoping to sway the man.

"Well I could... ,no under the circumstances it would be unsuitable." The man said, looking at his desk.

"Anything if it will sort this mess out anything." Graham said to the camp head.

"Anything?" The head said extending a hand.

"Yes anything." Graham said shaking the heads hand.

"Doctor you may leave, go take care of Mr Parkhouse's Zangoose." The head said to the doctor, the doctor responded with a nod and left the room.

"It would seem that you have quite a lot of skill in battling. Here is my offer you will take Mr Parkhouse's place on a task force." The head said as soon as the nurse had closed the door.

"A task force, what kind of task force."

"Let me explain, there are people who follow the law, people who are outside the law and those that break the law. There is a group, the so called Uprising, do not let their name fool you they are not freedom fighters, they are... Pokemon terrorists. They refuse to be negotiated with, they have caused a great deal of damage to PXS and government property, they have stolen equipment, injured personnel, in some cases seriously and flouted the law banning Pokemon. We believe that they are currently in a town called Frosty Gorge. You see the last time they were at a PXS base they stole a truck, it had an onboard GPS tracker, we set up an ambush for the Uprising but they escaped abandoning the truck. Reports from two eye witness say that Pokemon belonging to the Uprising were injured during the fighting, it therefore is expected that the sought immediate medical help from the Pokemon Centre at Frosty Gorge. The team is being sent in to capture the Uprising members, if possible recruit them to join the PXS, if this fails take them out with whatever force is required. Here take this folder, there is a truck waiting in the garage it departs in ten minutes, show the folder to anyone who asks. Read the contents on the journey. Now leave." The man said, Graham turned and left.

"You think it worked? What did you see?" The man said to no one after Graham had left.

"It is risky, he is looking for his child, we must hope it does not get in the way of his loyalty." A voice said in the man's head as a Gengar appeared in the corner of the room.

"So do you feel that I did enough to persuade him to remain loyal." The man said as the Gengar approached the desk.

"I cannot see the future but in time we will both see."

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
Years
  • Age 34
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 19, 2020
Kez turned to Beo "You wanted a match if i remember correctly?" Before Beo could reply kez spoke "Downstairs, in the gym ,five minutes" Kez always got fired up before a battle.

Beo loved that about Kez, he cared about the people around him, even if he didn't know the person, but when it came time to battle, he was always on top of things and it was like a whole different person.

"Oh yeah thats right, well I guess a little battle couldn't hurt" Beo said as he started to spin Blazes pokeball between his fingers. He then waited for Kez to make a cup of coco for the new person.

Placing the mug before her he said "drink that it'll help and don't worry about anything i run this centre if you need anything i'll be downstairs, in the gym, I gotta go mop the floor with Beo" He directed that last part to all at the table so if they needed him they knew where he was.

Beo then quickly followed after Kez to the basement of the pokemon center, and looked around.

" ahh all these years and i've never seen the basement of this place ha, anyway which pokemon will you be using Kez, I think you already know my choice" Beo said starring Kez down with a grin.

Kez_2007

..mmm.... Cookies....
Years
" ahh all these years and i've never seen the basement of this place ha, anyway which pokemon will you be using Kez, I think you already know my choice" Beo said starring Kez down with a grin.

"I built this place a few years ago took a while to add the holo-inducers, and get all over the programs installed" Beo looked confused " don't worry you'll see soon enough"
The floor was Blank it didnt look a battle zone..yet.

"This will be a good warm up hehe" Kez laughed "Flare Let's rock his world!" as He threw the ball up into the air releasing his pokemon... Flare Stood Proudly His Shimmmering Blue Flames Blowing in the breeze Flare stared down at the Poliwag "Set Battle Stadium..Execute!" The ground moved and Began to change "Lets make this interesting" Kez said as the stadium came into place "Set Ice Field...Execute!"

Suddenly the 4 machines at the corners of the stadium began to glow and the area around them began to change the icy air began to flow, then land began to shift and an icy lake appeared in the center of the field "Ready when you are Kid" he said grinning as Flare was still standing in thee same spot staring intently at wags just waiting for it to move.

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
Years
  • Age 34
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 19, 2020
"I built this place a few years ago took a while to add the holo-inducers, and get all over the programs installed" Beo looked confused " don't worry you'll see soon enough"
The floor was Blank it didnt look a battle zone..yet.

"This will be a good warm up hehe" Kez laughed "Flare Let's rock his world!" as He threw the ball up into the air releasing his pokemon... Flare Stood Proudly His Shimmmering Blue Flames Blowing in the breeze Flare stared down at the Poliwag "Set Battle Stadium..Execute!" The ground moved and Began to change "Lets make this interesting" Kez said as the stadium came into place "Set Ice Field...Execute!"

"Ready when you are Kid" Kez said.

"Ah you just had to call me kid again didn't you Kez, I was going to use Blaze.. But it seems your quilava wants to fight Wags" Beo said as he knelt down beside his new pokemon, and patted him on the head.

"Well Boy you ready for your first battle with me" Beo said as Wags jumped onto the ice field and stared down at Flare.

"Poli-poli-wag!" It shouted towards Flare ready for the battle to begin.

The warden

I'm back!
Years
"...wanted a match... ...I remember... ...Downstairs... ...gym, five... ...I'll be downstairs... ...in the gym... ...mop the floor with Beo" Paul heard Kez say. Wow a gym a real Pokemon gym, now that was something I have to see.

"I'll leave you two here to talk, see ya. Slash, Bolt you coming?" Paul said to Isabel and Sue and followed the person that Kez had been talking to, his name had been mention Beo or something like that, downstairs to the basement. In the basement Paul stood behind the door and peered in, Wow. As Paul looked round the door the entire floor froze in a sheet of ice.

He turned to Slash and Bolt "You see that?" They both nodded in response.

Paul pushed the door open to see Kez and Beo preparing for battle "You mind if I watch?" he asked.

Sweet Dreams

[I]are made of these~[/I]
Years
"S-sorry, I just thought you needed help and so I thought... err, sorry," the guy laughed nervously. Sar caught the sincerity in his expression, and the shock at his help being rejected.

"Josh, shut up. She can help herself. You don't need to freaking assist everyone that comes in." The girl spoke up, frowning. If she looked close enough, the two could have been related.

"Err, right. Sorry," he laughed again. That's three 'sorry's in a row. But he looks as if he means it. Sar rolled her eyes, shrugging his words off. Then the food Josh had ordered arrived. Well, that was a blessing. She sighed, picking up a fork and knife.

"Thanks," Sar muttered, before diving ungracefully into the meal. She chewed before she swallowed, certainly, but the dishes before seemed to disappear rather quickly. Very quickly. She sighed in bliss as she finished, stretching and wiping her mouth off with a napkin. It was strange that she had eaten everything so neatly with barely a dropped crumb, and yet so furiously. She drained the cocoa when she was done with the food. Satisfied, she stood up, slightly wobbly. The look on her face said she would personally punch anybody if they didn't even give her the dignity of walking by herself.

"Goin' to bed," she excused herself gruffly from their company, her long, deep-blue hair swishing behind her. She yawned, not giving a damn how supposedly unhealthy it was to go to bed right after eating. If she didn't, she'd probably faint.

DaVici

DeEmpo
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Oct 29, 2021
Kez turned around, looking stunned, and began to laugh all of a sudden. Finally said "Yes, I torture people by putting their bones back in their sockets and healing their wounds" he chuckled.

"Look kid, from what I've gathered since the 'uprising' got here, 'PXS' are the bad guys, the 'Uprising' are the good and the 'guardians' are the towns protectors ok?" Suddenly frowned Kez "I think they got one of your guys confused with PXS earlier thou and put a bit of pressure on him but I saw him come in: He barely had a scratch on him, and then he goes waving a sword about and blasting people through my windows, so as far as I'm concerned he's irrelevant.".. he paused and smiled "Coco?"

Kez offered Vic his coco and went to make another, leaving Vic stunned behind. "So, I was wrong?" thought Vic "It's good I asked, because otherwise I would have gone to PXS, maybe… Anyhow, I know I'm safe now, and that's all that I need to know now." Suddenly, he felt a headache coming up. It was a hectically day and Vic felt the urge to sleep a while.

Vic got to the bedroom and walked to his bed. He felt the warmth in the chamber climb up his body, until he fell asleep.

Vic had a clear vision in his dream: he even recognized it as a dream. He saw Isabel with a headache in a chair, with a coco, and directly under her was a battle of Kez in a gym. There where severall groups of members, but in the distance was a big group of… trucks?

He woke up when someone came in. "Who are you?" asked Vic as the lights turned on and a girl to a bed walked. He forgot the vision, and waited for her answer.

(OCC: This is just qa "come back" post. I will write more tomorrow...^^)

Last edited:

Kez_2007

..mmm.... Cookies....
Years
(ooc: During the battle im gonna use 2 colours Blue for beo and Red for kez so people have an easier time of keeping up also Kez's thoughts are always purple in text ok? sorry for the bunnying your turn DB)

Kez noticed someone was watching stood behind the door when they peered in,he realised it was Paul who watched in awe as the floor became ice.

"Poli-poli-wag!" Wags shouted towards Flare ready for the battle to begin. Flare glanced at Kez and resumed its icy stare on the poliwag.

Paul pushed the door open and moved towards Kez "You mind if I watch?" he asked.
"No its fine, we needed a judge hehe, you never know you might learn something heh"
Kez quickly to a sip of his fresh coco, he had gotten ealier unknown to Beo "gotta keep my fluids up after earlier" he said smiling

Kez suddenly shot a look to Beo
"Try to keep up Kid. Flare Tackle Now!"
With that the quilava burst at the poliwag Who narrowly dodged his attack
"Nice try Kez Wags water gun!"
"Flare Underground!"
The quilava narrowy dodged wags by moving underground using dig, not being able to see where flare was Wags began to panic
"Wags Try filling the hole with water"
The poliwag shot a water gun at the hole but to no avail, Flare had already begun to surface
"Not fast enough kid Flare Tackle Let's go!"
Erupting through the ground Flare tackled Wags onto the icy lake...Wags now had no footing, not the on ice...
"Wags use water gun on that snow-covered rock to slide yourself free" Wags began to slide free but alas it would not succeed
"Sorry Kid Flare Jump and use Flamethrower on the icy lake" This aught to make things interesting thought Kez as the ice melted away and wags dropped into the water....

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
Years
(Hello, just got approved, and will be IC soon. Look forward to posting!)

NAME: Ikiji Murasashi
APPEARANCE: Ikiji is young and of below-average heighth. He has somewhat-pale skin and medium, dark-brown, messy hair. He has hard, brown eyes and a prominent nose. Though hardly athletic, he is not out-of-shape. His body is covered in numerous small scars. Most prominent are a series of horizontal slash scars above the bridge of his nose, along the bottom of his forehead.

Ikiji usually wears a black jacket over a similarly-colored shirt, black gloves, and blue jeans. He occasionally wears a black cap. He also has a gray hooded cloak, but he doesn't wear it very often.

PERSONALITY: In another time, Ikiji could've been a cheerful, fun-loving, and laid-back individual, but the trials he has faced over the years have made him cold, analytical, and ambitious. He has little tolerance for immaturity and foolishness. He respects strength and pities weakness. He enjoys mocking the arrogant and vain, although he can, at times, be a bit self-assured himself. He detests wasting time, and when his mind is set towards a goal, he will pursue it ceaselessly.

Ikiji hides his emotions and trusts little; however, due to the trials he has endured with her, he has a fiercely strong bond with Matsuko. To outsiders, their relationship may appear icy and purely practical; however, Ikiji secrectly harbors great care and concern for her. He has never said it out loud, but Ikiji would be perfectly willing to die if it meant saving Matsuko's life. He has difficulty with small-talk, and has a habit of mocking the errors and follies of others, making it difficult for him to make new friends. Although to others he may come off as uncaring and even a little sadistic, Ikiji has a strong sense of justice, and will always intervene to help the defenseless (though he often chatises them afterwards.)

BACKGROUND: Ikiji is the son of a great former pokemon master. Born into a wealthy family, he has never wanted for anything. He always dreamed of following in his father's footsteps and becoming a legendary pokemon master. His elder sister Saiya had, five years previous, left home to begin her own trainer career; Ikiji spent hours reading the letters she sent home. He studied hard, confident he could pass his license test when he turned ten. On his eighth birthday, his father gave him a splendid gift: a young female Pichu, whom Ikiji promptly named Matsuko. With his father's encouragement, tales of his sister's prowess, and Matsuko by his side, he was ready to train to become the best trainer of all time. THen, things took a horrible turn...

On the eve of his birthday, minutes after receiving Matsuko, armed men broke into his family's mansion. His father ordered him to take the young chu and hide; they took shelter in a nearby venthilation duct. Moments later, the men tore into the room and held Ikiji's father and mother at gunpoint. They shouted at them in harsh, alien tongues...and then Ikiji watched his dream shatter right in front of him.

His mother and father were murdered right before his eyes. Then, his family mansion, the only home he had ever known and the site of so many fond memories, was burned to the ground. The men fled, and Ikiji took Matsuko and escaped the burning mansion, though not before Matsuko suffered a terrible burn that would scar her for life. The two fled into the nearby woods, and Ikiji wept at all that had been taken from him. Then, startled by the cries of the frightened Matsuko, Ikiji decided that he would survive, if only for her sake.

Over the next five years, Ikiji and Matsuko faced a constant struggle to survive in an unsympathetic world. New challenges faced them every day, but, with the help of each other, they made it through. Ikiji fought to keep Matsuko alive, and she fought for him. Their bond grew so strong that Matsuko eventually evolved into a Pikachu, though the evolution did not cleanse her of her scars. At first, their only purpose was survival, but once he grew, Ikiji settled on a new goal: to find his sister, missing after the incident, and to take his revenge on the ones responsible for taking his life from him. The two travel together now, all thoughts of becoming a great trainer abandoned, always searching for new leads on Saiya's whereabouts, or information that may lead to the ones behind the incident all those years ago.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Through a clever ruse he pulled, he managed to get ahold of his family's inheritance without revealing his identity. He has a massive fortune at his disposal, but refuses to use it except when absolutely necessary.

Ikiji also has modest skill with firearms, lockpicks, and other such tools.

He does not carry pokeballs, and will never capture or use another pokemon besides Matsuko.

POKEMON:

Matsuko
Spoiler:

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
Years
"Thanks," The Girl muttered, before diving ungracefully into the meal. She chewed before she swallowed, certainly, but the dishes before seemed to disappear rather quickly. Very quickly. Chris looked down to Dile and Ivy, both simultaneously yawning. It was getting late anyways, and they could use a good rest.

"Goin' to bed," she excused herself gruffly from their company, her long, deep-blue hair swishing behind her.

"I'm going to head to bed as well." Chris said, turning around and walking to where the 'dorm' rooms of the Pokecenter were. "G'night guys." Chris yawned waving back to the group as Ivy and Dile followed him to the dorm.

Opening the door to a room, Chris immediately threw his backpack on the floor in a careless motion. Quickly, he took all of his Pokeballs off of his belt, In a bright flash of light, all of his Pokemon stood before him, stretching from their long stay in their Pokeballs. Chris hated keeping his Pokemon in their balls and, when it was safe, tried to let them out as much as possible. Luckily, the Pokemon center was the perfect place. It had been so long since they had found a place where they could sleep safely at night.

"PIKA Pi!" Sakura, Chris' Pikachu, yelled, jumping onto the foot of Chris' bed, much to the dismay of Dile.

"Why don't you both just share?" Chris laughed, jumping on the bed and turning off the lights. Since he had caught Sakura as a Pichu in Johto, her and Dile always fought. With a low growl, both Pokemon faced away from each other, pouting like a little kids whom haven't gotten what they wanted.

Soon all of his Pokemon were comfertable and position around Chirs, and he quickly drifted off until a deep sleep.

(OOC: I'll Finish Later, i gtg right now. But there will be no more contact with other Characters until the morning (or the supercallafradulistic battle), it'll just be filller... and Char development. Anyways. Just wanted to send him off to bed before anything else happened.)

Last edited:

Venia Silente

Inspectious. Good for napping.
Years
OOC: so, this is where I finally manage to post IC :D sorry for the extra bit of delay, and I hope some of you like the character.

I've decided to insert Rigel en route to Gorge but still behind PXS lines, he has no idea about what is going on in frosty gorge so that should to to allow for me to prepare the character development well. But that means there may be some time, plot-wise, before he interacts with most of the characters.

End OOC.

----

Rigel

It was some time since Rigel slept this comfortably. Dreaming about his home, his village, and his family. Of how thing were just one week before Alcyone, his sister, had to be taken away.

Thankfully, a not very gentle poking just over his right kidney, awakened him before the dream progressed into a nightmare. As Rigel opened his eyes, he waved his hand towards the purple-redish figure of Noini, his Corpish, who intercepted the gesture with a quick motion of her left claw.

"--ish! Cor-pish!" yelled the crab-like Pokémon.

"Right, rigt... morning," hissed the boy as he waved his auburn hair and tried to stand up, a bit tired from a wo days journey. He scanned his surroundings: with the sun already illuminating the area, it was apparent that everything was clean. Otherwise, Noini would have been less... well, gentle, to wake him up.

Rigel could only feel simpathy for his kidneys.

"Thanks, now return, and stay put," said the boy as he pulled a Poké Ball and clicked the small button in the device, recalling Noini to her special environment. He pulled the binoculars from his bag, climbed a small rock and, making sure he was watching from the direction of the sun, he took a sneak peak towards the road that was right below him...

Covered in white, and as quiet as ever.

"Damn...!" Rigel cursed, not exactly under his breath as he examined the lack of tire tracks from a distance. He was aware of a PXS building nearby, and he would have expected more movement, but something was amiss. He had been stationed near Crystal City for a while, pondering his situation: rather than leave the country, he had tried to locate the so called "Uprising" group, but with the shortage of resources and the insufficient knowledge he had about them, Rigel decided that it would be better to trail the police captures and transfers in order to eventually locate someone from the Uprising.

Of course, he had not take into account the fact that he would have to spend too much time in the open. Three days now, with his snow... What he needed now was warmth, and healthcare for his Pokémon, but there was only one place to get that, and to get there he would have to go around the PXS settlement down the road.

"That's great," Rigel muttered, "I'll have to walk there with this snow... I mean it's not a problem for me, but only Noini can follow me in this terrain, and barely." Then he added, while scratching his head, "I'd rather had traded that Natu..."

Back on the snow, the harshness of the weather was more than enough, although for his fortune it made him difficult to track, it also made quite difficult find any trace of anyone wandering around. Rigel pondered whether to call his old partner, Fudoah (his Grotle) back into action and try to find anything under the snow.

However, as he rubbed the Poké Ball back and forth, a light coming from the distance made his attention. It was swaying eerily to the left and right as if trying to locate something...

"Darn... someone's coming!"

Rigel quickly moved away from the road and towards some rocks in the way, where he crunched and held Fudoah's ball, just in case as the sound of engines grew stronger...

"Wait, the sound?" he wondered. That was no flashlight, unless it was mounted on a chiopper, and it was too low for that. Leaning forwards just enough to gain sight of the road, he waited until the light came closer, revealing a truck that sped by, apparently without much control, towards the south.

Rigel held his breath for a while and stored the Poké Ball again, as he stood up, thinking. "A PXS truck? Maybe an emergency supply... not my business..."

Walking again to the road, he produced a small map he had of the area. A good trade for a fine quality quartz crystal he had found, it was marked with several routes used by PXS supplies as well as the most important checkpoints around Crystal City. But one particular star marked in the map had caught his attention for the last four days: a small town called Frosty Gorge.

Cursing under his breath that he had not been born an ace Ice Trainer, Rigel walked off the road and into the wilderness again, hoping to get around the military base in twele hours, tops. That, if the presence of that sole truck meant nothing. He reoslved to maintain a distance from the base and use only the hiking trails he had already marched before, for safety.

He had walked for almost two hours, when a sound from the sky made him stop and turn around. With the ongoing blizzard he could not distinguish a thing, but he thought, just for a moment, that he had heard a helicopter heading north. Pretty much the same path he was about to take.

Rigel gave the sound a thought, when something made him strain his ear. He struggled to distinghuish anything else, but eventually he found it, there, far beyon and above him...

Another helicopter.

"Unholy stuff..." Rigel said to himself, as he knelt down and removed one of the Poké Balls from his belt. "Something strange is going on..."

With a click, a creature with a green and yelow shell, similar to a tortoise in appearance, appeared in the ground besides him, instantly flinching because of the snow.

"Groo~ tle?" inquired Fudoah, as he gave his Trainer a questioning look. A bit murderous, too.

"Sorry, pal, but I need your help," explained Rigel as he pointed a finger towards the trail ahead, which returned to the road close to the base. "I need your help to get there."

Grotle trembled with the cold air, took a look around, and, probably thinking that it was better to endure the thick snow than the freezing winds, issued a half-hearted "tle" and started walking down, slowly, with Rigel following closely.

They had to reach Frosty Gorge, and soon, repeated Rigel in his head as he heard the sound of some trucks in the road beyond...

----

Hope that was OK.

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
Years
ooc: Well, here's my intro. Hope it's okay!

BIG NOTE: For convenience's sake, I include Matsuko's dialogue like <this.> However, she is still speaking Pika-speak, so ordinary humans, with the exception of Ikiji and possible others, can't understand her. Even though I'm including her dialogue, don't have other characters respond to what she is actually saying, unless they can 1) understand Pika-speak, or 2) hane another pokemon they can understand translate for them. Thanks!

Now IC:
---------------------------
The man sat and sipped his cocoa, his faced concealed by the gray hood of his cloak. The sound of chatter filled the small inn; a group of people came in and sat nearby, already mid-conversation.

"All the way out there?"

"Yeah, up in Frosty Gorge, or so they think."

"So why haven't they done anything yet?

"Hell should I know? Damn PXS should just march up there and clean the place out.. Nothing but terrorists, and they should all be wiped out."

"How can you say that?! True, they might be criminals, but is it really so wrong to want to save the lives of those pokemon?"

"Careful when you say things like that. PXS doesn't take kindly to those who question it's laws."

"Yeah, you're right. I guess it's for the best."

"Enough about the PXS already! What about the concert..."

The man stood slowly and walked out of the small inn. Once outside, he subtly made his way around to a window, just by where he had been sitting. He searched the area, and spoke. "Did you hear?"

A voice came from somewhere in front of him. <Yes. I heard. Frosty Gorge...> The man hesistated. <What will you do?>

The man turned to her. "We have no leads. The last rumor said she was sighted here. This 'PXS' will not respond favorably to us if we try to join them, so the so-called 'Uprising' is our best bet."

<Are you cetain? Getting entangled in political affairs like this could mean nothing but trouble...>

"I'm certain. Besides, you are aware that Pichu's, Pikachu's, and Raichu's are among the species being exterminated, right?"

Silence. Then, <Fine. Let's go.> From an ivy-covered hole in the wall, a Pikachu emerged. She was covered in scars, and the fur on her chest was jet-black.

"Hold it. You cannot travel in plain sight; I know you hate it, but..." He indicated the pack on his back. The Pikachu sighed.

<I know; I don't really have a choice, do I?> She hopped up on his shoulder, lifted the flap of the pack, and crawled inside. He heard her speak. <Hardly comfortable...but at least it's warm. Let's go.>

The man pulled down the hood of his cloak, revealing messy brown hair and a scarred, bold face. Ikiji turned and walked down the pavement.

Frosty Gorge... He repeated the name in his head as he walked off into the twilight.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
(I have been stalling - BIG TIME. I need to get Gabu/Yoshiya introduced before the time break. Feel free to kill me for taking forever >.>)

-----
Zuzu
-----

As we all know, where I last left off with Rena, she was thinking that she was gonna be captured. Well, she was right. Some veteran members of PXS managed to sneak up behind her (let's just say those newbies were diversions; people are sometimes sacrificed, unfortunately) and knock her unconscious. When she woke up, she found herself in a heavy-duty cell. Fortunately, as she didn't have her Pokemon with her, the PXS psychos couldn't ship them off. But Rena still isn't off the hook.

Enter Yoshiya Kaitou, real name Gabu Zakuro Doku, another member of PXS secretly holding on to Pokemon of his own. He is currently back at the main HQ PXS had set up, and has heard of Rena's capture... And yes, I'm the RPer, not an actual character. So don't bite me for mistakingly thinking that I made another character without your permission, Mira!

-------
Yoshiya
-------

"Yoshiya, we have a mission for you!"

"Yes?"

"Go to our base in Frosty Gorge. Some members of the Uprising are resisting our attempts. You must help us out."

"Got it. How do I get there?"

"You should know the way Yoshiya."

"Right... Fine, I'll leave as soon as possible."

"What kind of transportation are you taking?"

"I'll think of something myself. Don't give me anything though, OK?"

"... Fine. Goodbye, and good luck." Those were the last words repeated as a boy with fine silvery-gray hair left the building. He walked quite a few meters away from the HQ towards his destination, and once he felt he was far away enough, he took out a Pokeball.

"Come on out, Aphrodite!" A beautiful Rapidash with purple flames burst out with fire spewing all around. The boy, Gabu (known as Yoshiya at PXS), was the proud owner of this fine beauty, and the proud owner of a Seal Case and a collection of seals. As he hopped on the Rapidash, Gabu took one last look behind him, to see if he was being watched. Relieved, he kicked Aphrodite and she immediately took off to the HQ. Tears streamed down Gabu's face as he recalled some of the actual fun experiences he had working for PXS. After all, there was no place like it, that was for sure.

Frosty Gorge seemed quite warm in Gabu's opinion. Or maybe it was just because Aphrodite was keeping him warm. Once he departed the beautiful purple-flamed horse, Gabu (now becoming "Yoshiya") headed towards the PXS base. He was immediately greeted by a man. But the person's face could not be seen, only his shape and his evil smile.

"Kaitou Yoshiya?"

"That would be me."

"Hmm. I need you to help our forces with a battle. But first…" The silhouette of a man got out of his chair and walked over towards the young lad. On closer expection, he was smoking a cigar of some sort, and this made Yoshiya cough, "I need you to go to the Pokemon Center. Set it of fire. I'm sure you can do that, right?" It was quite the frightening task, but Yoshiya nodded.

"I'll do it."

"Good. Now GET GOING!!!" The man pushed the startled Yoshiya out of the HQ, and Yoshiya was left in the freezing cold. The retard… Gabu's heart seemed to say. But of course, it was his own fault for ever getting involved with PXS. Nonetheless, he had a mission to carry out, and he was gonna get it done, no matter what.

The Pokemon Center wasn't too far from where the HQ was. Making it almost ten minutes after he started, Gabu turned to Aphrodite.

"Do you think this is a good idea, girl?" he asked her gently. Aphrodite whinnied, and her master nodded. "I thought so. Not like I was gonna listen to those scumbags anyways, capturing my good friend…" He turned his attention to the Pokemon Center. Recalling Aphrodite, Gabu walked right in. Nothing too special, nothing too plain. Just right. He didn't think there'd be anyone there who'd recognize him; it was way too cold! But there IS always the Uprising… Gabu thought. Surely they would know me. Better be careful of them… He looked around, making sure he didn't know anyone. It seemed fine, but perhaps he was wrong… And that could just as well cost him.

Sweet Dreams

[I]are made of these~[/I]
Years
Sar frowned in annoyance as she entered a bedroom only to find a guy occupying one of the beds. She shrugged inwardly - she was just too tired to care. She had obviously woken the guy from his sleep, and he focused on her.

"Who are you?" He asked, impressively sharp and aware so soon after being woken. Sar snorted at him. Words, all just little letters grouped together for convenience. She sighed.

"Is it really any of your business?" She snapped. Without waiting for an answer, she tugged her shoes off and threw herself in bed. Yes, a proper bed. How long has it been since she had really been in a proper bed? Too long. She just hoped that the guy in the other bed wouldn't start a conversation.

DaVici

DeEmpo
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Oct 29, 2021
"Is it really any of your business?" Snapped the girl, while jumping in a bed. "No, I just wanted to know. I go outside, I don't think I can sleep anymore now. " Vic stood up, recalling Matre and Bro.

He slowly walked to the door and when he got out, he thought he heard a sigh of relieve. He walked down the floor to the hall. Several uprising-members stood there and had conversations.

Because he needed a cold breeze of air he walked outside, thinking of the girl he met in the bedroom. "Why is she so cold? I just aske..."

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

His thoughts stopped midsentence as he saw two times a red light, like a pokebal that opens and closes right after it, far in the distance. Vic runned inside and yelled: "There is a pokemontrainer outside! I saw the red flashing light of a pokebal! I swear it!" Some guardians, and maybe some members of Uprising turned around. "Really?" asked one of the younger guardians. "Yes, I said it already, really." Answered Vic irritated, because the trainer would already be away when they wouldn't be fast. "Follow me!"

Some guardians followed him, but unsure, because their leader didn't come along. "Are you sure we should follow him? Maybe it is a trap..." asked a guardian to his neighbour. The man didn't know that Vic heard him, but Vic didn't act against him: It would just result that they wouldn't follow him anymore.

They came to the place where Vic had seen the lights coming from after several hours. There where footprints in the snow... "What is this for bad joke?" Said a guardian, truely irritated, because he didn't see anyone. He hadn't noticed the footprints yet.
They heard a sound out of the bushes.
"What is that?" Commented a small guardian.

(EDIT-OCC: All under the line is changed/new.^^)

Last edited:

Mira

restless spirit
Years
(Dream's-epilogue: poke-speak...? That's not really allowed... I mean, my character understands Fay by her actions and expressions, but not flat out saying things to her... Obviously Pokemon can talk to each other, but...)

"This is Sue," Paul said back uneasily, "Brad sent her to deliver a message to you. I thought she had told you it already."

"Hi I'm Sue" Sue said extending a hand to shake. "Yeah the message was. There's a PXS base in the region. Anyway, we got a couple of Guardians watching the place. Some time this morning most the PXS there decided to up camp and leave. Now there is no need to panic they don't seem to be on there way here, at the moment anyway." Sue paused for breath. "Oh and Brad wanted to go over the defences with you, don't want any of your guy's getting trapped by our own defences now do we? Meet him at the gym early tommorow morning."

"I'll leave you two here to talk, see ya. Slash, Bolt you coming?" Paul said to Isabel and Sue before turning to go into the basement as well.

"Sounds good to me," Isabel said with a smile, taking the girl's hand before sitting the seat Paul had abandoned. "Now, what's down in the basement anyway?"

"Oh, that's the formal battling section of the gym," Sue explained. "Since the law, however, formal battling has proved to be inadequate and Brad abandoned practice there in pursuit of more... Intensive training in the actual gym. Originally, challenging trainers had to make their ways through a complicated ice-maze with trainers at every wrong turn, who point the lost trainer in the right direction if they defeat them in a battle. They never told the trainer that Brad's arena was actually in the basement of the Pokemon Center, however."

"And these trainers..." Isabel said. "They are the current Guardians, no?"

"Yes," Sue said with a smile. "All of us know the underground maze backwards and forwards."

"Let's go see what they're doing down there," Isabel said. Sue nodded in agreement.

She led Isabel down the staircase and she soon found herself standing in the doorway leading to a large room equipped with a long icy arena. There was battling going on and it was definitely getting intense. The group needed to stop training and get some rest if they were going to be ready for tomorrow. They were going to burn themselves and their Pokemon out soon...

"Is there a light-switch around here?" Isabel asked.

Sue nodded and pointed to a red button on the wall. Isabel walked over and placed one hand on it.

"Lights out, boys," Isabel said, pressing down on the mechanism.

(OOC: hehe, sorry ;))

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
Years
  • Age 34
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 19, 2020
"Sorry Kid Flare Jump and use Flamethrower on the icy lake" This aught to make things interesting thought Kez as the ice melted away and wags dropped into the water....

"Hmm nice strategy Kez but you do realize that Wags is a water pokemon right?" Beo shouted over to Kez.

"Now come on kid, i'm not that stupid" Kez said smiling back to Beo

"Hmph, Wags hypnosis" Beo shouted as Wags jumped out from the water and started shooting hypnosis waves at Flare.

"Flare run around and dodge, then use flamethrower now" Kez shouted with a smirk on his lip.

Flare started dodging the waves and then finally stopped, and started shooting flames at wags, hitting him directly and making him sink to the bottom of the pool.

"Now what do you say we call this before your little tadpole gets hurt Beo" Kez said with a confident look on his face.

"Ergh, just because this is my first battle with Wags doesn't mean he is weak, now Wags jump up and use water gun!" Beo shouted as Wags jumped out of the water and hit Flare with a powerful water gun attack causing it to slide back a bit.

"Ha I knew you wouldn't give up Beo" Kez said with a grin.

"Exactly, now lets finish this battle Kez" Beo said with a smirk on his face.

Sue nodded and pointed to a red button on the wall. Isabel walked over and placed one hand on it.

"Hmph I guess will be finishing this some other time Kez, Wags come on up boy, i'll be heading back to my house now, if thats fine with you Isabel?" Beo said asking Isabel while Wags sat on his shoulder.

Last edited:

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
Years
Greg could hear some sort of comotion from downstairs, in the practice gym. He lives in Frosty Gorge, so he knew what was down there. Must be Beo at it with another guy this time...

...Isabel had went down with another girl. She must be wrapping everything up - Greg felt that something big was going to happen tomorrow...

... that's when he heard the oohs and aahs from outside. He went out and checked.

There stood a Grovyle - a slightly odd one. The leaves on it's body were a striking, rich red, and it seemed to boast it's appearance.

"You sir!" said a man in a cloak, pointing to Greg as he exited the Centre, "These three have tried, but failed," he pointed to three slightly dissapointed looking teenagers, "Are you up for it?"

"Sure? I guess..." Greg replied. What was this even all about?

He walked up to a box lying infront of the suspicious man, there lay three cups, and a premiere ball.

"Now then, this is the Grovyle's pokeball" the man said, pointing to it, "I'll place these three cups face down, with one concealing the ball. I'll shuffle them quickly and you have to guess which cup the ball is under. Guess right, and the pokemon's yours!" he said with a fat grin.

"...that's it? Sure!" said Greg. Little did this character know, he was particularly good at these things...

The man was pretty fast with his hands, skiffing the cups around the table being sure to confuse Greg. He finally stopped and said, "Go ahead..." the confidence on his face was clear as sky.

Wordlessly, Greg pointed to the far right cup, "That one." he said. He knew he had it.

The man lifted the cup, to reveal a Premiere Ball! The small crowd which had gathered all gasped and clapped, after all, this Grovyle was rare.

"Congratulations!" beamed the man, while withdrawing the Grovyle, "Take it! It's yours!" He walked over to Greg, handed him the ball and patted him on the side, before walking off.

Greg looked at his new Red Grovyle, and put it in his pack - before realising something was wrong...

... where was King's pokeball?

Greg span around to see the man spinning a small ball inbetween his fingers, trying to sneak away. The thief! THAT was the catch. Greg sent out his new pokemon, it swung it's arms like katana blades. He paused... then ordered, "Blade! Bullet seed!"

The Grovyle, now called Blade, immidiately fired seeds at the feet of the scurrying man, tripping him up and causing him to drop the Poke ball. Greg walked over to fing King, looking slightly paniked, inside.

He put King's ball in his pack, and looked at the man, "I won fair and square. Now be a good little man and don't steal..."

Greg withdrew Blade and turned back into the Pokemon Centre.

(OOC: A bit unrealistic but hey, I was in a hurry :P Anyhow, I now have a Grovyle :D)

Kez_2007

..mmm.... Cookies....
Years
"Exactly, now lets finish this battle Kez" Beo said with a smirk on his face.
Kez was all fired up, He didnt even notice isabel and Sue enter the room..

"Huh?" Kez said as the lights faded and all that could be seen was the beautiful blue shimmer of flare's flames.

"Hmph I guess will be finishing this some other time Kez, Wags come on up boy, i'll be heading back to my house now, if thats fine with you Isabel?" Beo said asking Isabel while Wags sat on his shoulder.
Kez was confused but he took on board what Beo said
"Beo be careful have a safe jouney back ok?"

Kez then turned his attention to Isabel "Just out of curiosity what makes you think you can give ME orders in MY pokemon center?" Snapped Kez He was not happy, especially after all he had done for Isabel and her group and now the ONE single point in the day he does something recreational it's halted. "Here's a better question why have you ruined the ONE recreational activity i have done in the last 3 days?" He awaited her response.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back