• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
thanx for the tip MM and dang man so...many....shinys.... IM BLIND
well since nobody gave me a name of a shiny to hunt ive decided to go for gligar, i think it would be cool to have a shiny gligar

Jirachi Trainer

Training for Skill
Years
Well thats ok A.S.T. :D maybe MM's theory is right, this probably means that if this os true i got a really high number because i only own one shiny (Darrrrrn) But maybe i will help work it out by getting 10 different Hidden IDs and see how long till i get a shiny :D......Just patience.

Years
  • Seen Mar 22, 2007
I dont know where i need to sign up but yes i would like to join the Shiny Hunters Club

Years
Haunter Master said:
thanx for the tip MM and dang man so...many....shinys.... IM BLIND
well since nobody gave me a name of a shiny to hunt ive decided to go for gligar, i think it would be cool to have a shiny gligar
Aaryn already has one of those, actually. If you're hunting for it becuase you like it, continue, but if it was just because you thought no one else had one then, well, now you know differently. :)

Defranco said:
I dont know where i need to sign up but yes i would like to join the Shiny Hunters Club
Just list what shinies (if any) you own in the Advanced-gen. Then, you're in.

Edit: 16 Surskits.

Last edited:

DARKDESTINY

alone_in_the_dark
Years
  • Seen Apr 8, 2014
I'm joining, as I like hunting for shinies and already have 12...
question: In the shinydex, do shinies count as one or count as many times you evolve them?,if i evolve the shiny oddish I owned would've count as oddish,gloom,and vileplume/bellossom?or just as the shiny it is at the present state?

Last edited:
Years
DARKDESTINY said:
I'm joining
O rly? Please be more polite. For this, I'm waiting exactly 30 minutes before admitting you. :p

DARKDESTINY said:
question: In the shinydex, do shinies count as one or count as many times you evolve them?,if i evolve the shiny oddish I owned would've count as oddish,gloom,and vileplume/bellossom?or just as the shiny it is at the present state?
Think of it like any Pokédex. It counts starting from the form you caught it as through to the form it is currently. Clearly, for Pokémon with multiple evolutions, you only qualify for the one you evolved it into.

I'm going to pop the question now so it doesn't cause any problems later: were any of these found with the aid of a cheat device? (this includes indirect methods such as wild modifiers) If so, they can't count. Also, could you briefly describe how you came across each and what you caught them as? (standard procedure for joining members with lots of shinies)

xPokerusx

3 shinys!
Years
Hey darkdestiny werent u on SPPF.I remember you getting that raticate the same day i got my golem in a trade.

Anyway im going for a shiny dratini in fire red then an armaldo/beldum hunt sooner or later.

DARKDESTINY

alone_in_the_dark
Years
  • Seen Apr 8, 2014
xPokerusx said:
Hey darkdestiny werent u on SPPF.I remember you getting that raticate the same day i got my golem in a trade.

Anyway im going for a shiny dratini in fire red then an armaldo/beldum hunt sooner or later.
Did you get it in a Sat.?...
I've been training seelor since yesterday and haven't encounter any new shiny,oh well,might as well train mimien...

Years
Darkdestiny, could you still explain your shinies? I asked you that in my previous post. I am co-owner here, y'know.

In Emerald, I'm still working on building that Gardevoir base, but it's seriously slowing down my hunting. I decided to level up some Ralts in the daycare and hatch a few eggs just as a bit of an egg hunt trial. Currently, it takes me 3 minutes to hatch 2 eggs.

On Fire Red, I've started fishing for a shiny Poliwag in Four Island. (higher success rate than elsewhere) Nothing yet. The only other things I might find here would be Goldeen and Magikarp, since I'm using the Good Rod. Both of those are pretty nice as well.

Years
MetalMario said:
Aaryn already has one of those, actually. If you're hunting for it becuase you like it, continue, but if it was just because you thought no one else had one then, well, now you know differently. :)
well i know that, i look at the shiny dex, i just like gligar and i cant find any other game,it either sapphire or emerald,no wait just sapphire(never leave your room when theres a 2 year old in the house)
soooo come on people give me any pokemon name, found in sapphire and i will hunt for shiny

Jirachi Trainer

Training for Skill
Years
Haunter Master said:
(never leave your room when theres a 2 year old in the house)

Heard That :/ ( I let my 2 neices use my room over the weekend while i went away.....oops. I came back and everything was all over the floor, and I have to clean it too *sobs* ah well it shall not happen again...)

Also i wont be shiny hunting for 2 weeks (big gasp)

Because ive traded in my SP for a DS (Applause) and will get it in 2 weeks (my b-day in 2 weeks today) and then ill be shiny hunting for ages to make up for lost time... :D yay DS, everyone at my bording school was tellin to get a PSP instead...NEVER that would mean sacrificing all my pokemon games for it because it would be pointless just doing it on the GCs GB Player for 10 mins in my spare time...also i like nintendo toooo much to sacrifice my console for a PSP and unrelated nintendo console... i mean sacrificing a GBA SP for a PSP...im not satan y know :D. Anyways no shinies for 2 weeks but i will still keep in touch through roms :D

This also gives me time to try the shiny hidden ID no. :D

WOW...long post :D

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
Well... that's an interesting theory. I'd be kinda glad if it was true because then I'd have something to blame my poor luck on... I finished a huge paper last night, so I'm taking a break from schoolwork right now to hunt for Tauros'. I've already hatched like 20 this morning... (They take 6400 steps...) CRAZY!
Agnoisse - That's a nice catch, but you aren't a member of the club. Would you like to be? If so, just say so and let us know all the shinies you have in the advance generation games, and BOOM! (pending investigation of your criminal record) you're in! Woot.

Angoisse

Umbreon/Espeon Skitso
Years
Hahaha, I would love to, but I'm not really sure if I can right now seeing as the rules say you guys don't want people that come in one day and then poof (I'm leaving later today and I won't be back till friday at the earliest and saturday at the latest). If I can be absent that long then all the shineys I've ever caught in advanced gen are: [E]Rayquaza, [R]Aron (Now a Lairon), [R]Sableye, and [R]Absol.

Years
If you're returning, that's no prob. The only thing regarding pop-in-pop-outters is in the shiny dex. It's not fair for whole bunches of random members to join, fill the dex, then never participate in the club, so your contributions to the dex only become "permanent" once you get 30 posts in the club.

Haunter Master said:
(never leave your room when theres a 2 year old in the house)
Hey, I could've told you that! ;) Thankfully, there are locks on the doors in my house and I also usually keep my Fire Red in my pocket inside some handheld. 2-year-olds aren't all bad, considering I found my shiny Porygon while slacking off while babysitting one. He's 3 now, and not quite so malignant, so I'll be okay.

I've now raised all my shinies (excluding HipHoppip) to at least L50 in Fire Red, so it's back to Poliwag fishing, I suppose. A shiny Politoed would be rather awesome. (Shiny Poliwrath has this ugly, Oscar the Grouch Green thing going on, so I'll pass. Unless my Poliwag is Adamant or something, maybe.) There's a 60% chance of fishing out a Poliwag, 20% Magikarp, and 20% Goldeen at Four Island for the Good Rod. Super Rod chances are no better and I might end up with a Psyduck, which isn't too cool. Both Gyarados and Seaking are nice as shiny, so I don't mind.

Back