• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
Years

I saw that yesterday, fffffff. I don't think it'd be canon, not to mention I'm fairly sure by now the Dark Trinity is NOT the Striaton trio ^^; As for Iris becoming champion, we know how the anime works and so that might not happen XD;

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

The trio is the Dark Trinity in the Manga still I think. At least of what I've seen/read. I should actually read more than just the first few chapters sometime.

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
Years

Making threats like that usually causes the number to be reset, though XD;

And from what I've heard in the manga the Dark Trinity do wear monkey masks at some point XD; I should probably read it from the beginning since I left off early on in the series. And fortunately it's only 20 pages a chapter so it won't be too much!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I have a Cruxis Crystal! It allows me to stay alive for over four-thousand years and such!

Yeah, I think they wear monkey masks. I don't think I had gotten that far myself but saw a scan or two of it. xD

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I feel awesome. My mom is listening to japanese music because I left it playing on my laptop when I left to run some errands with my sister while my mom needed said laptop.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

You have to have at least fifteen posts (outside of Other Trivia and other sections that do not count towards post count) in order to post links and images here.

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
Years

Guess that rule's still in effect, huh XD; (Least I don't have to worry about it, hohoho!)

Just got back from seeing Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter plus eating BBQ. Now in the process of doing Roleplay-related things @_@

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back