• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] Emerald check pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Nov 27, 2012
I am wondering if there is a script that will check if you have a certain pokemon in your party that will set a flag. For example I have a pikachu in my party, then it will trigger an event after I talk to someone or something like that.

IceGod64

In the Lost & Found bin!
Years
There is an example of this in the base kit. Go to the bottom floor in the house you start in in Essentials, and talk to the scientist.

Edit: Also, you're in the wrong section. This belongs in the Pokemon Essentials subforum.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Actually this is to do with ROM Hacking. Which is why I will direct you here. Hopefully you'll find an answer to your question within that section. In future, just be sure to read the section descriptions before posting in them, so as to avoid posting in the wrong place. Best of luck finding your answer. Closing this.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back