• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: ~~Pokemon Battle Fire~~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
Years
ClickHerea.gif

Code:
http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u54/Ooka_100/ClickHerea.gif

This one gives you a little more time to read.

ClickHereb.gif

Code:
http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u54/Ooka_100/ClickHereb.gif

And here it is with no animation.

clickhere.gif

Code:
http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u54/Ooka_100/clickhere.gif

Last edited:

LastHand

Rockets Revenge Fanclub Member
Years
Looking sweet cant wait 4 beta! Are all 202 fakemon? you said something about lugia?

Last edited:
Years
I think we have enough banners. Now it's 13, sorta big number. Big thanks to you. You don't need to make more anymore.

Minor update (better something little than nothing, eh?)

New Pokemon proffessor - Robin (no Batman themes included xD), much younger than Birch. And that's what I like ;3
battlefire00lz0.png

Also, changed sprites of cutable (sp?) tree and smashable rock - FR/LG style.
battlefire01gk3.png

I'm trying to improve titlescreen too. Yay for compression ^^"

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
(Quite an obvious joke... -_-)

So, the idea is to be mixing graphics from all the Pokemon versions around? ('cause I can see FR, RS and E's graphics or sprites), what about some little DP as well? :P

And, we'll only play with your new Pokes, or perhaps after a certain point we may find some of the usual and popular common pokes?

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
Years
wow, I am quite impressed. I generally frown upon fakemon, but these look great. I congratulate you on what you have already, and wish you great luck.
I'll DEFINITELY have my eye on this hack

BlackDragonite

Austrian Pokémon Expert
Years

So, the idea is to be mixing graphics from all the Pokemon versions around? ('cause I can see FR, RS and E's graphics or sprites), what about some little DP as well? :P

And, we'll only play with your new Pokes, or perhaps after a certain point we may find some of the usual and popular common pokes?

I think she said that only the fakes will appear.

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2008
this game looks beautiful and i cant wait also the pokemon are amazing i hope you put out a beta soon

ginpa

the pokemon MAC user...go macs
Years
  • Seen May 12, 2009
NICE!!!

i must say... tis is the most... extravagent.... THIS THING LOOKS AWSOME!!! keep up the good work!!

Years
zel said:

So, the idea is to be mixing graphics from all the Pokemon versions around? ('cause I can see FR, RS and E's graphics or sprites), what about some little DP as well?

Yeah, I'll try to mix all versions and maybe adding my own. About pokes - only fakemons. No "pika chuu!" this time.

At last the titlescreen upgraded. Old version...
002rn7.png

...and a new one.
battlefire01an1.png

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
The title screen is awesome!

Wish I can do as good as yours.

Keep it up!

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
Hmmm... Well, in my opinion the old titlescreen was better in some aspects. One of those aspects was the background colour... It seemed to be a night and combined pretty well with your new Lugia's picture. The second aspect is that it made that titlescreen look a bit more "scary" with a dark Lugia with its red patterns... I'd be quite afraid to meet the thing in person.

Well, of course, that was only my opinion. And probably it's quite late to do anything about it, anyway :P

Szakuś

I dont kiss you
Years
The second aspect is that it made that title screen look a bit more "scary" with a dark Lugia with its red patterns...

This pokemon in Title screen is Virus Lugia...No Dark/Shadow Lugia ;p

Concorde, This new Title is awesome but no perfect ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back