The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Advertise here

Old June 2nd, 2014, 06:15 PM
Lord Sephear
Hello Ladies!

Nature: Relaxed

Advertise here
sejrhgdtrhesmrshtte omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg anewpersonitsamiracleitsoawesomehinicetomeetyou.

*Ahem* I mean: hi there, so glad to see someone else interested in Wings of Fate! Yes we certainly have room, and all we need is more Sekirei, preferably female for the ratio.

Just read the rules and everything, and if you're confused on anything feel free to just ask me and I'll do my best to help you out. I'm sure you won't have too much trouble fitting in, we're not snobs here, and Ken was complimentary of your writing skills, so I look forward to seeing your SU
Old June 2nd, 2014, 06:53 PM
Seven kyuun
Girl who wants a red scarf

Nature: Lax
*Stares* Oh, er... right. 'twas the biggest spasm-thing I've seen in a while
Alright, thanks! I was planning on that anyways so that's perfect!

I'm sure I have the basics of everything so thanks for the welcome~ I'll try to get something up as soon as I can.

[OCs: 姫さまLeonaKaiLapin]

>>2359<<
--an original story--

shamefully links my tumblr. //aahhhhh//
Old June 3rd, 2014, 02:17 AM
Seven kyuun

Animal Whisperer Leona
Number: 79

Appearance: Leona is a cute kind of girl. She takes her time picking out the right outfit and spends hours agonizing over her hair. Her outfits are always, unless emergencies state otherwise, gowns and dresses. It's feminine and cute. All spare time is put onto her appearance and perfecting her form. It's her most important thing: simply being a girl and looking like one. She's proud of the fact that she is a girl and is not afraid to show it. Leona, however, is dreadfully short. Although she wears heels to hide this fact, her height is a sensitive point of hers and she's always trying to cover it up. Still, everything else about her is feminine. She's light and easy to carry, light on her feet and uses smooth and soft movements. Her main colour of choice is pink and her outfits and make-up is usually based around that colour.

Personality: As though she had panned it from the start, she has a sweet personality to match her cute appearance. Leona is kind to everyone is a happy pacifist. Is seems as though she modeled herself after a heroine she had once seen on the television and is forever trying to be nice to everyone and everything. Leona is also an optimist and prefers to look to the bright side of things with a large smile on her face. However, because everything was modeled, everything in this paragraph is just an act.

Still if she has any faults with her personality, it's the fact that Leona has an extremely short fuse. Leona isn't afraid to stand up for what she believes is right and if people go against her 'right,' she immediately dislikes them and, depending on the situation, will attempt to kick you ...or pinch you, or any form of hurt you. You might even call this her 'true self' as she actually lets her feelings show rather than hide them behind that almost fake smile of hers. Elaborating more on this true self, Leona is actually afraid of many things. This includes being revealed, fights... many things in general. She's a true Cancer.

Leona finds true comfort around animals. She loves them all. Horses, cats, dogs, birds... it doesn't even matter if it's a spider! ...Actually she's terrified of spiders. Don't go there. Well, Leona prefers being around animals rather than humans and the zoo is the place she goes to find refuge and maybe even advice from unheard animal calls. Also, she absolutely loves little trinkets, soft toys and anything that is in the form of an animal. Still, don't give her spiders. Depending on how you look at it, it could be her weakness or her strength.

Starting Location: North
Destiny: Up to fate

Abilities: Unlike her name states, Leona's ability revolves around speed. She's able to travel at the speed of sound and be unfazed after doing so. This speed ability of hers only works on her body overall so single molecules don't randomly speed up and burn you or whatever. I know someone used to speed up his molecules to melt metal. I don't know how either. Unfortunately, heavy items weigh her down so Leona cannot be carrying items over a kilo when using her ability. Her voice also goes at a raspy high pitch for a a minute or so right after she uses her ability and this could explain her title.

Norito: Let's show them how much I love you

Greater Abilities:
She mainly uses this to attack the victim in a crazed frenzy and if anything, logic, reason and things humans normally react to, like names, will be unheard. Leona won't be able to think straight. She almost loses her 'humanity' and so, her attacks and movements are completely at random.
Beast: Still stuck with the limit of sound, instead of just her body as a whole speeding up, single organs do too. Such organs include her heart, lungs, ears, eyes and her skin. All the molecules in these organs begin to shake at a rapid speed even when she's not moving at it appears as though she is shivering. Basically, Leona will react to things quicker than ever before and her ordinary logic is gone. Her five main senses have been brought to an abnormal state. Also, instead of stopping for five minutes like she usually does after speeding up, she only stops for half a second before speeding up again, making her attacks fast and maybe unpredictable. Leona acts like a beast on a frenzy, thus the name of this ability. Her voice in state is now barely audible and is more a silent whisper but its unlikely she'll speak normally at all.
Leona has the ability to stop herself after every speed up and soften the impact on the ground she stands. This means the world around her, unless attacked, should not be affected. I'd say the only way to get her to snap out of her beast is to get her Ashikabi to hug her or something. Good luck with that.

RP Sample:
Leona sat upon the rocking horse, a thoughtful expression on her face. The creaking as she moved back and forth proved that the mechanism was rusty and the faded out paint only added to the fact that no one had tended to the poor thing for a long long time. She smiled sympathetically, gently placing a hand on the side of its head and stroking it, as though it was a real live horse. She took note of it's broken reins, chipped mouth and its greyish-blue eyes which seemed to be dry of tears. Once more, Leona stroked it's head, more closer to it's ears this time, and silently whispered to the old horse, "Don't worry, I'm still here for you." Now, a split second later, she stood a good ten metres from the horse and waved to it, a soft smile on her face. "See you tomorrow, brave stallion." With that, she was gone, a tiny pink petal landed on the spot where her slim figure once stood.

Why must man create beauty then leave it to rust? Leona had just failed to quote something heroine-like. Realizing her foolishness, the Sekirei sighed and spun around on one foot, facing the large gates which meant the entrance to an old library. Softly landing on the top of the large flight of stairs, she entered, searching for an interesting read and a good deal of inspiration. If one was looking for a hero's tale then... Leona's eyes drifted to another section far from the Fairy tales. Her face suddenly lit up with joy as she dropped her current book and flew to where her eyes were leading her. It looked like playing hero would be for another day.

---
Leona wiped her brow and grimaced at the dust which fell onto the hem of her dress. Her little journey from store to scrap yard had taken longer than expected and already she could feel blisters forming in her palms. Dirt and dust giving way under her feet, she found that it was harder to simply speed up when she was carrying heavy items, such is logic. ... One must remind me to take things a step at a time. This time, Leona was satisfied with her quote and began to look at the long road in a different light. Soon, it wasn't long before the girl finally reached her destination. In her hands was a heavy bucket and in her mouth was a thick wooden paintbrush. Softly smiling once again, she placed the items down with a clunk and placed her hand on the once grand mechanism's head. "I've returned, brave stallion."

AHHHH... I feel really weird after pulling my brain so much. ;w; I hope everything's fine and I'm sorry a few things might seem rushed or short. :L
And again, I'm sorry for the excessive amount of formatting text.
I wasted so much time on making that picture transparent D:

>>2359<<
--an original story--

Last edited by Seven kyuun; June 6th, 2014 at 01:53 AM. Reason: Edit
Old June 3rd, 2014, 12:09 PM
Lord Sephear
Hello Ladies!

Well that was much faster than I expected. Good work, there's only a few things to address. As you mentioned there are a few grammatical errors here or there, giving it the feeling of being slightly rushed, those are no big deal. All in all it's a fine SU, but the description of her abilities is just a bit vague. As it stands right now one of our Sekirei, Noah, is practically a werewolf, and as such when he transforms his abilities are very similar to what Leona's abilities sound like besides the obvious difference of Noah having fangs and claws. The only things I'd say you need to do are describe her abilities in more detail, and look at Noah's SU so you can decide for yourself if they need to be tweaked a bit. And as long as you're at it space out your paragraphs a bit more, relax and fix any errors you find :D No rush, you won't get left behind, everything's been kinda slow lately anyways.

Last edited by Lord Sephear; June 3rd, 2014 at 12:14 PM.
Old June 3rd, 2014, 01:58 PM
TheGDeer

Name: Vincent Harris aka Vince, Vinnie, and Vin.

Appearance: Standing at 5'9 and weighing a healthy 185lb is neither exceptionally large or small. While he still young it is unlikely he will grow more then another inch. He has a slightly stocky build and while he is strong his appearance is that of an average male. His skin color is white with a slight tan though a few small scars are scattered over his body. He has brown, medium length hair that is somewhat unkempt with side burns going just beyond his ear. With warm, brown eyes and devilish smile he has a handsome, roguish look to him.

He normally wears cargo shorts or jeans and tee shirts with his favorite bands on them and the occasional jacket. While he considers these clothes to be "trashy" they are normally well made and expensive.

Personality: Vincent can be described as the average teenager, but with more then a few quirks. He is generally a more quite person due to being an only child living across the world. Because of this he can come off as cold, or uninterested when meeting new people. Though it appears he is a bit of mean person, this is just due to his bad social skills. He is actually kind hearted but often gets caught up in dumb teenage schemes. He is willing to lend a helping hand to those that need it and has no issue spending his parents money to do so. He is quite intelligent but is very forgetful, so much so that he is even able to forget how long it is until his birthday. While he will become involved in things he is interested in, he is quite lazy when it comes to work he finds boring or pointless. He is big into fitness and can often been found running or training his body in a gym. He currently has no goals in life other than to keep himself from being bored and so he never really plans ahead.

Since he has moved around most of his life and can be shy around others his age, he is never been romantically involved with a girl, much less even kissed one. Like many teenage boys his two greatest obsessions are video games and even though he is bad at talking to them, women. While he has many different "toys" his parents allow him to use, he would rather just stay at him due to the fact he has no friends not oversees. Overall he is still a kindhearted guy with a bit of a pride issue and a slight emotional attachment issue.

Starting location: North

Talents: A creative and strategic genius, Vincent is a intelligent young man. While he is well educated in literature, math, science, and history, he actually discards many of these lessons believing many of them to be useless. Since he has lived in numerous countries, he is proficient in German, Italian, Spanish, French, and while able to speak and understand Japanese, he is only able to read a few of its words. When not on a long streak of laziness he is quite athletic and even has had some training as an amateur boxer. He also plays the stock market as if it is a game, having more money in investments and other similar endeavors then actually knows what to do with.

History: Vincent grew up in a suburban neighborhood as an only child being spoiled and loved by his two parents. His childhood was a good one where he was the top of his class and was involved in numerous after school activities. Though near his eighth birthday, his parents told him that they would be moving. At first excited by this prospect, he soon learned that his life would change dramatically. His parents worked for a large, international company and so their work would take their family around the globe. Vincent, who used to be a natural at making friends, grew accustomed to this life but after numerous times of being yanked away from new friends he slowly recessed into himself. Because of his parents now working for a research company called MBI, he has spent the last two years living in a lofty apartment in northern Tokyo. Since his parents are rarely home, Vince has had to live alone and spends much of his time hidden away. A now shadow of his former self he can be unsure of things he used to be good at.

RP sample: Vince walks through the streets of Tokyo, taking home his food
source of pre-cooked meals and protein bars. He smiles as he thinks to himself that he is actually enjoying the day. "Maybe I should take early morning jogs more often" He thinks. The lazy side of his brain kicks in telling him it was a waste of time and after a good portion of his walk arguing with himself, his mind starts to wander. He thinks back to the night before to a weird dream he had. Even by his standards it was weird, "Teach the little birds to love, the hell dose that mean?". Might mean to get outside, maybe go to the park.

Shaking his head as he comes up to the door of his families apartment he unlocks it and enters, throwing his groceries upon the table Then taking a look around at the pristine room, he thinks to himself "Why can't I keep my room clean like this?". Walking into his room he starts to pick up the clothes, packages, and wrappers around his room. Only few minuets in he gives up and lays down on his bed. Again Vince starts to think about the dream, "None have ever felt so real" he thinks. For some reason he is just unable to shake the feeling its important. Another argument starts up in his mind, with one half thinking it means something, and the other half thinking its just another dumb dream.

Wanting to get the subject out of his head, he turns on the TV. An hour later he checks his watch and seeing there is still most of the day ahead of him, he sighs. After putting on some fresh workout clothes, he walks over to the small gym room inside the large apartment. He wraps his hand in tape and with a scowl upon his face he begins to punch a heavy bag, throwing different combinations to keep his 'opponent' guessing. As the power behind the punches increases drops of sweat glide down his face. After one last combo, he takes a seat, smiling to himself as he unwraps his hands. "Maybe I will go to the park." he says "Never know what gifts mother nature will present.

Last edited by TheGDeer; June 6th, 2014 at 06:03 PM. Reason: Just a few grammar and char edits
Old June 3rd, 2014, 05:19 PM
Geras32
Slightly less of a noob

Nature: Serious
@TheGDeer: Before I talk about your SU, I have to tell you that we can't accept you until we get more players. Now, to explain, in order to balance power among the characters, there needs to be an even enough ratio of Sekirei to Ashikabi while taking into account their genders (or sexuality if you want to look at it that way).

We currently only have one female Ashikabi and two male Sekirei, and we now have two male Ashikabi for four Female Sekirei. As it stands now, we're at a perfectly even ratio where there are two Sekirei for every Ashikabi. If we were to accept Vinnie, best case scenario would leave two Ashikabi with one Sekirei, and the other two Ashikabi with two Sekirei, making the latter two Ashikabi drastically stronger than the first two.

Essentially what this means is that we need about 2 more female Sekirei before we can accept Vinnie (assuming that Vinnie is straight), although it might still work with just one more. If you want, we could let you know the moment we get a new female Sekirei on board.
Old June 3rd, 2014, 06:02 PM
TheGDeer

I honestly have no problem waiting a bit. As you said everything thing needs to be balanced. Though I do hope to get some feed back, and with my writing there is probably a lot, for my SU.
Old June 6th, 2014, 01:54 AM
Seven kyuun

I think I fixed it~ Yaay~ Please tell me if I should edit it further. owo

>>2359<<
--an original story--

Old June 8th, 2014, 03:28 PM
Lord Sephear
Hello Ladies!

I'm sorry for not answering sooner Seven, for some reason I was really hoping to catch you on the pad instead.

We would still like a few more details on her abilities, like it's limits and such. How long/far can she move at her full speed? Just what exactly is her full speed? Stuff like that. Next time you can be on the pad we'll discuss it in more detail.
Old June 8th, 2014, 04:50 PM
Yamagi Sosuke
Hope & Ambition

Nature: Hasty
Welcome to the WoF Seven and Vincent. Ahhh yea, more people. lol

Hero~
I'll become a author and I'll make my life worth something great //
RP: BEYOND THE GODS //
Bettering My Writing Skills & Looking For Help //
Old June 8th, 2014, 05:05 PM
Geras32
Slightly less of a noob

Nature: Serious
@Yamagi Sosuke: Technically, neither have been officially accepted, Yams. We've spoken with Seven about Leona's SU and are waiting for her to make the necessary fixes before accepting, and TheGDeer can't be accepted until another female Sekirei joins to keep balance.
Old June 20th, 2014, 07:40 AM
Yamagi Sosuke
Hope & Ambition

Nature: Hasty
Sorry guys, I have to drop out of this. My own reasons. Forgive me.

Hero~
I'll become a author and I'll make my life worth something great //
RP: BEYOND THE GODS //
Bettering My Writing Skills & Looking For Help //
Old 4 Weeks Ago, 11:47 PM
Lord Sephear
Hello Ladies!

I already gave my condolences, but we'll all certainly miss you Doctor Yamburger.

Alright, soon day three for Wings of Fate shall begin! And then things can get sizzle fo' rizzle bizzles! Anywhoo, I hope everyone is ready for the epicness.
Old 2 Weeks Ago, 12:18 PM
Lord Sephear
Hello Ladies!

Althea Orianna, The Witch-Knight Sekirei

Number: 1

Appearance: Althea towers over even most men at six feet tall and five inches. She has light skin reminiscent of the sweetest cream, and eyes that seem to constantly be shifting color like a turning prism, yet always retaining a faint hint of purple. Her hair is a red that puts the deepest crimsons and the most flawless rubies to shame, flowing straight to the small of her back. The contours of her face evoke feelings of grace, with soft but lithe cheeks, ever rosy, a pert nose, pointed chin, and full cheeks that have a natural pinkish shine to them.

The Witch-Knight Sekirei earned her title through more than just her skills, her attire bespeaks of her style of combat just as well. At Althea's hip is her ever-present companion: her blade Ragnarok, an old European-style double-edged longsword made of metal from the very structure the Sekirei were discovered in, yet still resembling average polished steel and sheathed in a brown scabbard tipped with golden accents. Her bust is covered in a deep, dark blue breastplate that conforms to the shape of her body flawlessly, made of the same metal as Ragnarok and looking thin despite the fact that it's held true through every skirmish she may have been in. An otherwise unremarkable gray cloth shirt flows out from beneath the armor to cover the rest of her torso, preserving her modesty as best as can be with her generous curves. In a rather strange twist of style a cloth skirt the same gray as her shirt adorns Althea's legs, only flowing freely in the back thanks to the greaves holding it to her flesh in the front which match the breastplate.

Personality: ???

Destiny: ???

Abilities: Very little is known about how Althea fights, there aren't even any in-tact reports of what she may or may not have done. But it is accepted by most Sekirei and any of MBI's staff who are aware of her existence that she is the strongest Sekirei by far, even without an Ashikabi. It's believe that if somehow an Ashikabi were to earn her heart and wing her, they could end the plan with a single word.

Norito: ???

Greater Techniques: ???

Brief History: Althea was discovered in the derelict vessel of unknown origins on Kamikura Island along with all 107 other Sekirei, the one clear difference is that Althea already had the body of an adult woman while all her fellow occupants were in various stages of infancy. It is not known when Althea left Kamikura Island or for what purpose she was released, but most Sekirei have heard of her and are aware that she's been wandering for over a decade, and whether she grew stronger after she left or merely allowed MBI to study her before, even Hiroto Minaka lacks the means to bring her back under his thumb.

Sightings of the Witch-Knight Sekirei are few and far between, but anytime anybody meets her she is not easily forgotten, and all her appearances seem to subtly shift events, as well as being omens of greater occurrences to come.

Anaxel

Number: 3

Appearance: Anaxel strikes an imposing image at 6 feet tall on the dot, with shoulder-length hair darker than the core of a singularity and eyes as red as a demons. Her intimidation factor, however, does nothing to impede her voluptuous beauty. Her face features a short, cute nose and all her other features are graceful and beautiful enough to evoke the thought of an alluring succubus when combined with her disconcerting hair and eyes. She wears a lighter, grayish Disciplinary Squad uniform that accentuates her pronounced curves even more than the rest of the squad with a white number 3 painted on her left shoulder. She wears only thigh-high black socks and simple wooden sandals on her long legs.

Personality: Anaxel is exceedingly cruel and sadistic, taking an obscene joy in every act she does as the head of the Discipline Squad. She is still practical though and only deals with who she has a good reason to, but that doesn't stop her from taking as much pleasure out of the act as possible. She is unendingly arrogant and considers herself the strongest of all the Sekirei, going so far as to scoff whenever someone even mentions the Witch-Knight Sekirei herself.

Destiny: To bring enlightening pain to any who would disrupt the Sekirei Plan.

Abilities: Nothing whatsoever is known about Anaxel's abilities except that she seems to have no weapons.

Norito: ???

Greater Techniques: ???

Brief History: ???

Sponsored Links

Advertise here