• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Sekirei: Wings of Fate (OOC) (M)

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
Years
Excellent Su Geras! There was never any doubt you would be, but nonetheless I'm glad to announce you're Accepted!.

Fenice, what Zeta says is true, Su's will be open for quite awhile and if they are closed it will say so on the first post so everyone who comes here knows.

Zeta thanks for answering the question, I was...indisposed due to various BS last night.

Sephear

Years
Well I already have characters lists, so I figured when it was closed I just put it big and visible at the top of the first post, if we ever get enough people that I actually decide to close it.

Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2016
Working on the SU. Almost done. It's been foooooorever since I've written one. Forgive me there. I feel like there's enough written for you to get a good idea of what my SU will be like though. Her personality is still what I'm working on, but you can get a vague feel of her through the appearance and abilities section. I really don't know which number to pick so you can choose for me :3

Name: Madelone

Number: (You pick one for me xP)

Appearance: Madelone physically bears your average appearance of a preteen girl who is about to leave high school. She stands at a height of 5'6", a weight of 120' and possesses a rather petite frame and bust. Her hair is a healthy dirty blonde tied into two full pigtails that rest just past her shoulders with a single curl dropping down to right before her brow. Her skin is colored a light beige and nearly flawless with the exception of a mole that lies between her left cheek and the left side of her chin.

Madelone's attire highlights her style and ability to react quickly to incoming attacks. She wears a three piece outfit consisting of a jacket, a top, and pants. Her jacket is the disposable element of her outfit. Madelone's snow-print jacket is lined with fur at the wrists and kept quite loose making it an easy target for melee fighters to grab onto, however, the jacket is kept undone so that she may easily slip out of it. Madelone's top is more for style than actual effect. Her top is a delicate jade green, skin-tight shirt which allows for her smaller bust to be more accentuated. The fragile nature of her shirt also makes it easier for her shirt to be ripped than for it to be grabbed on to. Her pants promote ease of travel and comfort while maintaining the coherence of her outfit. She wears sleek black, body conforming yoga pants lined with jade stars on the left side. Her pants do not rip away, but are sleek enough to prevent successful grabs. Madelone's headphones and light jade-green painted nails are coordinated around the hazel green color of her eyes. Her headphones, which consist of a silver-tinged white band attached to a black drum adorned with jade-green stars, act as both a sort of headband and as a limiter for her attuned hearing.

Personality: Out of all of the Sekirei, Madelone is one of the more vain. She sees herself as the pinacle of what a Sekirei should be and does things according to her own code. What sets her apart from other Sekirei is her huge interest in art and her disgust of battle. Having the ability to manipulate sound makes Madelone more interested in specifically music, however, she appreciates all expressions of art. Dancing in particular is one of her main additional quirks, however, she can only perform dances of which she has studied which makes freestyle dancing awkward. Also her musical passion has caused her to do her own investigative research on additional uses of sound and music. Her research has lead to some aquisition of information regarding biological rhythms, sound wave physics, and other obscure knowledge. Art to Madelone is the driving force behind culture and her desire to pursue the height of culture is what makes Madelone see herself above other Sekirei. Madelone's disgust of battle stems from her believe that battle is counterproductive to art. Battle tears down beautiful places and soils the land upon which is being fought on. This is why Madelone rarely pursues fighting and spends her time strategically hiding and running away, or at least her most outward reason. Madelone truthfully just despises violence.

Madelone treats those that she meets quite differently from one another. Madelone actually likes humans more than she does other Sekirei. Unlike Sekirei of whom she feels like were created only to battle, human beings are frail and pursue other interests. While around humans, she is only mildly cocky and actually pleasant to be around. Madelone loves socializing with humans and is full of confidence with what she knows about culture. It is her endeavors to be with humans that have her start Djing as an up and coming artist as well as diving into the realm of fashion. However, these pursuits make her an easily tracked target which is why she is always using pseudonyms and ready to break away from any attacker. Madelone especially has a certain fondness for human males. Being a Sekirei who will grow stronger after she finds her Ashikabi and actually liking human companionship, Madelone is constantly love-starved. Madelone loves flirting with affable men who come onto her and quick to "practice receiving her norito." Madelone loves to flirt and is actually quite good at it, however, she falls flat after all of the flirting. Madelone is actually quite innocent and cannot do anything more than making out with a man. Around other Sekirei, however, Madelone's personality is drastically different. Madelone puts on an air of superiority while around other Sekirei. To her most other Sekirei are cultureless mongrols who only wish to fight. The more battle-heavy the Sekirei, the colder she acts. Around the more "civilized" Sekirei, Madelone can be a lot more pleasant. However, Madelone still finds herself to be the highest among Sekirei.

Madelone's inner feelings reflect who her own fear of her powers. Madelone knows that she is a Sekirei who is capable of great destruction. Knowing what her powers are capable of has made her cautious and she regrets being a Sekirei. She wishes greatly to be relieved of her powers, yet she doesn't want to leave the cultural world of humans. Her personality while around humans reflects her desires to fit in among human beings while her colder personality towards other Sekirei reflect a sense of self hate. Although she doesn't actually feel like Sekirei are hopeless creatures, she still acts as so as she is unable to accept being different from the rest of the world and possessing great destructive power.

Starting Location: Northern District

Destiny: Up To Fate

Abilities: Madelone's abilities center around sound manipulation. Her most basic attacks revolve around concentrating sounds waves directly produced by carrying a particular pitch for a set amount of time. Notes held at varying pitches will behave differently while the length of the note held determines how long the note is in effect. Sound waves can bounce off objects as long as the object does not completely absorb all of the energy of the wave and multiple concentrated sound waves can be present at one time. Slightly more difficult manipulations involve concentrating noise already present, however, the nature of these waves are dependent on how much sound is available and typically have pulsing natures. It is more common for her to generate her own pulsing sound waves which can be used to distract or disorient her opponents.

Madelone is more of a pacifist than a fighter and is more likely to use her techniques to escape or evade. By launching multiple sound wave barrages to create an opening or creating a distraction with a pulsing sound wave, she can run away quite successfully. Madelone will fight strategically, however, if escape is impossible or pressured to do so. Madelone's nature while fighting seriously is to win quickly. Madelone as a Sekirei possesses only average melee potential and relies on her long and mid-ranged prowess. Her greatest strength lies in using sound manipulation to lure her opponent. She will immediately set to strategically placing sound waves that will cage in her enemy and lead to a clean hit with a direct attack. If the opponent does manage to create an opening and close in on Madelone, she relies on her superior hearing to quickly dodge and regain distance. Madelone will rarely ever engage in direct conflict. Madelone's sound manipulation can be used for more devastating and fatal attacks, however, she only aims to win and not to heavily damage or kill her opponent.

Outside of combat, Madelone's abilities allow her to perform various musical feats and she is a skilled musician, singer, and dj. Her abilities also allow her to pull deceptive ploys such as changing her own voice or casting her voice from a different direction. As a sound controlling Sekirei, she possesses increased hearing abilities as well which can serve as secondary eyes. Her headphones are typically placed on her to limit the increased hearing as occasionally hearing too much at one time can cause her discomfort.

Norito: By the lyrics of our song, I shall remove all discontent from the symphony of my Ashikabi.

Greater Techniques:
-Echo's Cage: The uttering of this attack emits a wide pulsing beam of sound waves that rips at and disorients the opponent. The waves that expand past the opponent bounce off surfaces behind them and return at an angle to cage in the victim.

-Madeline: This attack requires something that can be used as an instrument. By plucking the strings while singing, much like a bard, she emits several slow sound waves with enough destructive force to cause explosions upon contact. The many waves produced can be used to severely limit her opponents movements and serve as a sort barrage of landmines. Madelone is immune to the sound waves produced and can actively control waves by direct contact into accelerating into her opponent.

-Biorhythm: This attack is a buff that works on ally Sekirei, human beings, and animals. By using concentrated sound waves with greater control, Madelone can regulate certain biological processes into working at greater efficiency by changing the rhythm and pace at which muscles work at to optimize their function.

Brief history: (Do not include this section of you are one of the higher numbers. Some of the single number Sekirei got to wander the outside world and have experiences of their own before the Sekirei Plan began, but the higher numbers were kept in research facilities and only released after the Sekirei Plan began. If you do wish to be a single number, leave this blank until/if you are approved.)

Sample:
A small and heavily decorated boat, adorned with the most flashy ribbons of glitter, docked on the shores of Sunnyshore, Sinnoh. A Wingull perched quietly on its bow and not a creature stirred within the vicinity of the boat. Suddenly a loud crash shook the boat and a bold and cranky Snorlax bursted through a sparkly wall of the boat, crushing the Wingull as it made its way into town. A tall man in blue, wearing a long blue cape, chased after the ravenous Pokemon while leaving the ship and its few crew members to perish.

Sunnyshore itself was a nice city. Nick had been here a few times while training his Pokemon, but he never really got to enjoy the market. However, today the market was the first place he would have to visit. His boat, sponsored by the citizens of Sootopolis City, had landed just a tad before noon. Normally Nick would have fed his precious Snorlax before pressing on, but his crew insisted on tying the boat to the dock before he did anything. And so Munch, who was quite irritable about missing his appropriate lunch time, gladly darted off into Sunnyshore in order to look for food. There was no doubt in Nick's mind. His Pokemon was headed off to the market place and the trail of dazed and angry victims only backed up his theory.

As Nick got closer and closer to the heart of Sunnyshore, the damage worsened. At first there were only a few dazed citizens, some of which were bruised by Munch's elbow, but, eventually there were damages being done to park benches and trash cans. Munch was looting for anything that could be eaten. Yet, Nick still took his time. Sunnyshore was really quite an amazing place. He pulled out a camera and took a few pictures of the many billboards and posters. Munch can't get into to much trouble. He's a softy.

And a bit further down, Nick found him pitched against the side of a hotdog truck and sleeping soundly. Munch had just barely entered the market place, so it was fairly untouched. The tubby Pokemon had problem made a beeline for the hotdog stand when he had taken a whiff of it and then passed out. Nick sighed deeply, having anticipated something like this, and reached for the poke ball that he had brought with him. "Return," Nick muttered with a sigh. A sucking sound rang from the ball, but it did not remove the large sleeping Pokemon. Nick had grabbed the wrong ball. Instead his Froslass made an appearance. She immediately hugged onto his legs. Sher was the affectionate one. Nick quickly returned his Pokemon and glanced around. By now a mob had formed.

"Are you this Pokemon's trainer?" one woman asked with a threat lingering in her voice. "Did you cause this mess?" a certain bald man in a cap asked next. Nick attempted to reply. Thoughts raced in his head and he looked down at a teary-eyed girl who had half a hotdog bun in her hand. Crap. He desperately needed an escape route. "Niiiiiiiiiiick!" a voice shouted angrily behind him. He curled his lips into a smile. Perfect.

"You wrecked the ship and brought the wrong poke ball and…" Nick tuned her out. What Jennifer, his chief coordinator, said was of no importance to him. "This woman!" Nick shouted out in to the crowd. "Is the Snorlax's owner." He pulled the poke ball out of Jennifer's hand and returned Munch to his poke ball. "See, he poke ball works." The crowd amassed around Jennifer and Nick was free. Of course it was a sneaky tactic, but Jennifer was better at those types of things anyways. Nick promptly headed for his main stop, tournament registration.

Nick completely ignored the decorations surrounding the battle area. He had no need for decorating that was inferior, at least in his opinion, to his idol's. Nick promptly went up to the counter. "My name is Nick and I'd like to register." The woman at the counter was an older woman with crooked glasses that moved towards the bridge of her nose as she scanned the list for a "Nick." "Nickolas Hertz?" she answered back quizzically as if that might not be correct. "It's Nick, m'am," he corrected her. "Oh?" She scratched her forehead. "There's no Nick on the list…" Nick rolled his eyes. "Yes, my name is Nickolas. Nick is short for Nickolas." "Oh!" she seemed to had finally gotten things. "My name is Kathy with a K. It's short for Catherine with a C." She giggled to herself. "Well aren't you smart?" Nick added in sarcastically. "Really?" Kathy smiled widely, not having gotten the insult. "Well, Mr. Gentleman..." She winked at him, of which Nick found repulsing. "You'll be staying on the second floor of that lovely place." She leaned in and rolled her tongue as she said the word lovely. "And… oh! You can find your group over there." She pointed at the draw board. "Good luck handsome!" Nick wanted to gag, but he successfully managed to locate his opponents and waltz away without losing his lunch.

Last edited:

Sephear

Years
I only just now realized that I haven't said anything about Fenice's SU yet.

It looks really good, I can't wait to see it finished.

Sephear

Years
Zeta is right, not only are Ashikabi decently rare but one Ashikabi can (and usually do if they last long enough and appeal to Sekirei) have multiple Sekirei. That being said...it would be nice to have a third Ashikabi, I wouldn't want the Sekirei to feel like they're options are limited. Although of course I understand why being one of the fighting/powerful group could be more appealing than being a regular human, I also really like the Ashikabi, power through bonds is a theme I really appreciate.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 21, 2013
sorry I've been gone for awhile, I'd like to apply for an ashikabi if that's okay with you Lord Sephear

Sephear

Years
Yer durn skippy it's alright! As mentioned earlier, the RP will remain open until I state otherwise very explicitly where everyone who comes will see it.

So Sign up, I welcome having more people. With a third Ashikabi I think we'd have enough to start. Although another Sekirei too would be nice.

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
Years
Even if it is obvious who I am, I am still giving an update to be polite. I am Zeta Dimentio and my name has been updated into what you see before you.

No matter what, I do hope this can start.

Sephear

Years
No probs guys, thanks for letting me know, Zeta you guessed correctly I could tell it was you :P

Beautiful pink Eevee Fairy thing, deep down I'm still going to have an urge to call you Genevieve, it's one of my favorite names in real life.

And don't worry, Wings of Fate WILL start, maybe even soon if we get another Ashikabi or two. I almost lost hope for a while after posting it but all you lovely people gave me hope again <3 It warms my heart to hear you want it to start so bad ^_^

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2016
Finally finished my SU ;x Sorry. It's been a while since I've written and I got caught up with having to do exams. But, I finished! I honestly don't know what to put for a number so you assign one for me ;3

Sephear

Years
It's fine, I expected a sample of your Sekirei a bit but it's not a requirement, and your SU us nonetheless very good. Fenice you are CORRECT SIR! *Ahem* Accepted

Alright guys, I'm feeling pretty confident about submitting the IC (Which has been ready a LONG time by the way hehe) But we are still short on Ashikabe, so as in the past I'll say please tell anyone you think might be interested of Wings of Fate, especially if they're active.

Geras

Roleplayer
Years
Woo! Let's get started!

@Fenice: I think it's interesting how my character can't fight but wants to and yours can but doesn't want to. Impressive SU by the way, but I thought that a Sekirei's first kiss (initial exchange of saliva or whatever) bonded them to the other person and winged them, and that was what made it possible for a Sekirei to be force-winged by someone. However, Madelone goes around making out with random guys. Confirmation please, Lord Sephear?

Sephear

Years
Only certain people can be Ashikabi, it's basically a special gene configuration not a lot of people have. So it actually sounds like a legitimate way for a Sekirei to find their Ashikabi...although if they did find one that way they'd probably only want the for one thing...But yeah, seems logical to me.

Alright all my Beautiful little Birds I'm submitting the IC now, so prepare to flutter your wings and learn the meaning of love! (Or some other corny mushy clever metaphor)
By the way I'd like to let you all know you can now enter the Wings of Fate OOC Chatroom by clicking on the ohhhh sooo secretly highlighted link in the name.

Edit: THE IC IS UP CHITLINS! Gyet yoselves posting! And don't forget to check out our little OOC chatroom in the totally not obvious link

Last edited:
Back