Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio > Sideshow Showcase
Reload this Page FireRed hack: Pokemon - Ultra Violet Version

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Sideshow Showcase The place to show side-projects that you're working on, for the small yet still big things you want to do, such as translation patches, "386" patches, and anything small like that.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old November 17th, 2014 (07:15 PM).

so i feel extra stupid i got to mew saved so if i killed him i cooed restart the fight got him in the red parilized him...

than remember that i ran out of poke-balls in mt moon.

so i guess i'm screwed. unless their is an inventory editor were i can add poke-balls that supports ultra violet?
Old November 17th, 2014 (10:40 PM).
Mew!

if you saved before the fight, just leave and come back... if you saved IN the fight... try running. some of the legendaries wont count as a lose if you run (i dont remember how I made mew)... if you run he may come back if you return to the area... maybe.
Old January 1st, 2015 (02:43 AM).

Location: *sits in a corner of the DCC with her Charmeleon, Risk*
Nature: Careful
Recently, I decided to replay (and actually finish) Ultra Violet, but right after the title screen, I get this box saying "The 1-m /conduit board?/ is not installed, and then when I play the game, I cannot save in game, and I keep getting error messages. Any idea what's causing this? As far as I know this has never happened to me before

"WHY, WHY, WHYYY?!?!" -me after killing Mew five times playing Pokemon Ultra Violet. It got better... eventually
Old January 1st, 2015 (02:46 AM).
Silver Tier

Nature: Quiet
Quote originally posted by Sanmari:
Recently, I decided to replay (and actually finish) Ultra Violet, but right after the title screen, I get this box saying "The 1-m /conduit board?/ is not installed, and then when I play the game, I cannot save in game, and I keep getting error messages. Any idea what's causing this? As far as I know this has never happened to me before
On your emulator, you must have switched you save type from 128KB to 64KB so just switch it back and it should work.

Old January 5th, 2015 (12:00 PM).

I also got that same error message on my copy as well. I'm using VBA GX on my Wii. But, other games and hacks work just fine on it, so I'll try it again.
Old January 8th, 2015 (06:42 AM).

It worked, thanks for the help! Now I can trade my shinies :D

"WHY, WHY, WHYYY?!?!" -me after killing Mew five times playing Pokemon Ultra Violet. It got better... eventually
Old January 31st, 2015 (03:02 PM).

Enjoyed the game, and love how I can trade, mostly because my starter pokemon was gastly, but I accidentally cancelled its evolution to gengar (which I fixed by trading to fire red, oddly enough).
Absolutely loved catching my starter, and how easy it was to defeat charmander.
Also, HERP A DERP!
Old February 6th, 2015 (04:46 PM).

I've owned this hack before, but I can't redownload it. I'm not sure where to go so maybe I can get some help?
Old February 6th, 2015 (04:47 PM).
Mew!

Quote originally posted by Andrew Secrist:
I've owned this hack before, but I can't redownload it. I'm not sure where to go so maybe I can get some help?
The links in my signature should work...
Old February 6th, 2015 (04:54 PM).

Quote originally posted by LocksmithArmy:
The links in my signature should work...
Thank you. I've always loved this game and it was a bummer I couldn't figure out how to redownload
Old February 6th, 2015 (08:47 PM).

Hello what is the emulator used to play this game? Anybody, thank you.
Old February 6th, 2015 (09:21 PM).
Silver Tier

Quote originally posted by bigpimpen13:
Hello what is the emulator used to play this game? Anybody, thank you.
VBA-M

Words to fill in the character limit.

Old February 12th, 2015 (11:14 AM).

Do you know how to remove roaming legendary?
Old February 21st, 2015 (09:22 AM).

What about Seadra? What do you have to do to evolve it to a Kingdra? Usually it's a trade with a Dragon Scale.
Old February 21st, 2015 (01:59 PM).
Silver Tier

Quote originally posted by terminator_puppy:
What about Seadra? What do you have to do to evolve it to a Kingdra? Usually it's a trade with a Dragon Scale.

To get Kingdra now, you have to level up Seadra to level 52.

Old February 27th, 2015 (10:40 AM).

Lol I just caught my roaming legendary dog (Entei) aaaand it was Shiny. The shinyrate isn't increased, right? Even though I have 7 shinies right now :D
Old February 27th, 2015 (10:56 AM).
Mew!

Quote originally posted by terminator_puppy:
Lol I just caught my roaming legendary dog (Entei) aaaand it was Shiny. The shinyrate isn't increased, right? Even though I have 7 shinies right now :D
The shiny rate is altered if you step on a shiny spot. After stepping on a shiny tile you will see a shiny poke next... although the probability of seeing a shiny roaming is still slim, its nit as slim as a generic game
Old March 7th, 2015 (11:48 PM).

I cant seem to download this game because I neex a .zip file & I really want yo play
Old 2 Weeks Ago (08:51 AM).
The Eternal Snoozer

I am pretty sure someone must have posted about this problem before, but i keep running into it time and again. What happens is that I would patch the game and it wouldn't load passed the title screen, and if it did then it would stop right at the name screen for the player. If I manage to make it passed that some how then after saving the game, and going back to play it I get a black screen after loading my saved data, and if I try to start a new game it does the black screen after the title screen. So does anyone know why it is doing this? Also has anyone tried to play this on a emulator in a r4 card like gbaemu4ds? I tried it and it keeps freezing at when you enter the player's name.
Old 2 Weeks Ago (11:51 AM).
Mew!

Quote originally posted by Morpheas:
I am pretty sure someone must have posted about this problem before, but i keep running into it time and again. What happens is that I would patch the game and it wouldn't load passed the title screen, and if it did then it would stop right at the name screen for the player. If I manage to make it passed that some how then after saving the game, and going back to play it I get a black screen after loading my saved data, and if I try to start a new game it does the black screen after the title screen. So does anyone know why it is doing this? Also has anyone tried to play this on a emulator in a r4 card like gbaemu4ds? I tried it and it keeps freezing at when you enter the player's name.
I would try redownloading from a different source... and use vba... if you still have problems with vba and a verified good patch it may be the rom, but seeing as noone else has had this issue, i cant rightly consider it a rom problem
Old 2 Weeks Ago (08:45 PM).
The Eternal Snoozer

Quote:
I would try redownloading from a different source... and use vba... if you still have problems with vba and a verified good patch it may be the rom, but seeing as noone else has had this issue, i cant rightly consider it a rom problem
Well I redownloaded the patch from your first posting, and tried a number of other roms and I am still getting the same results. Could you point be me to were you got your rom at or to a good source?
I tried to use doperoms, emuparadise, pokemononlineroms, romhustler, nicoblog, and romulation but the roms all ended up with the same problems that I listed in my previous post.
Old 2 Weeks Ago (12:06 AM).
The Eternal Snoozer

I got it to finally work. The problem was the version of fire red that I had. It was 1.1 and not 1.0.
Old 2 Weeks Ago (10:50 AM).

The link to the guide goes to a 403 Forbidden thingy. Is there any way to fix this?

Old 1 Week Ago (09:39 PM).

Not sure if this has been brought up before, but I'm having issues evolving my pokemon.
I've just beaten the elite four on my emulator, I pressed the skip option because i can't use in game saves I don't think, now on the pc it says my hall of fae data is corrupt, On top of this, any time I try to evolve a pokemon (Well, the only two i've tried that I hadn't gotten around to evolving yet were polywag to polywirl and Chancey to Blissey) They evolve and then the screen stops when it reveals the new sprite. The music continues but i can't progress the text. The background remains black around the pokemon. My 100% completion run is gonna be ruined if I can't evolve pokemon anymore.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links