• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Massive multiplayer online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
Years
Wow, I can't wait for this, even if it'll be a long time :P

I know you don't wanna spoil anything, but I gotta ask: Is there a Butterfly/Moth type pokemon in the game? XD They're always my favorite :S

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
Yup theres a silkworm that turns into a butterfly. We have way loads of pokemon, so I'm thinking of revealing them a little by little since I dont have much else to show. I do have new stuff though but its just changes and improvements.

SL1MSHADY

WATCH THE THRONE
Years
Yup theres a silkworm that turns into a butterfly. We have way loads of pokemon, so I'm thinking of revealing them a little by little since I dont have much else to show. I do have new stuff though but its just changes and improvements.

yay! can't wait for more! any new features to share?

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
Well to be honest, we've kinda run out of ideas for new features. Theres still a bunch of things we haven't revealed yet, but its hard to think of many new ones.

Any suggestions? What would you all like in the perfect pokemon mmo game?

Mitchman

Banned
Years
Well are you including branch careers and then advancing your positions? Like you start off as a trainer then you either continue as a trainer or then become a co-ordinator and youtr skill goes up or a breeder and your research is known throughout the players of the mmo(like you would be recroded of knowing that pokemon a can breed with pokemon b(in other words for breeeding that whole field would have to be discovered by the breeders)) and then you become a researcher scouring far and wide for new things(which would mean for this to be possible your research brancinhg would need to be done and fast as other people wouldnt get a chance(but then again it could also make such a top rank very very exclusive for those who played from the start which would be very logical in a way) and then have the pokemon database with all the known data of pokemon or you would be a pokemon ranger and evolve through the rranks of field ranger to top ranger and then to elite ranger. If you that then the game would surely be perfect.

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
Heartless Sora - we're already doing customizable characters where you can pick what face and hair and then wear the clothes you want.

Mitchman Is - haha I think you're right there, everyone would love something like that. Right now we dont have anything planned like that just because of the sheer amount of work that it would mean, our priority is just getting the game out for the public to play, and stuff like that can be added later if we can.

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
Years
Is there a housing system/secret bast system? Just curious.

And what about pokemon eggs? As If they are in game, I was thinking: How about instead of walking to hatch eggs, have there be incubation chambers in wherever you can go for yourself (home/whatever) or maybe even the pokemon center, where players can put their eggs and let them get ready to hatch, in case they are going to be gone overnight, etc, but want their eggs to hatch?

And btw, a lot of those names, I have to say, are kinda horrible :S >_<

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
I wasn't aware I had released a lot of names. But yeah, a lot of them are just placeholders? like we have a robin and it just says Robin. I think I had some nicknames in the screenshots too.

That egg incubating idea sounds really interesting though.

SL1MSHADY

WATCH THE THRONE
Years
ooh! i have an idea, im using it in my game, but i will share! it would rock if you could choose to be a team rocket person, breeder, etc.!
it will be hard to script, but it would rock if you (and me too!) can pull it off!!!

SL1MSHADY

WATCH THE THRONE
Years
yea that's smart!
anyway, got anything new to show us kyle? any updates, custom graphics, anything????
keep up the great work!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back