• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wario

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Hmm, I started reading this thread having no idea why anyone else was seeing this, but then it popped up almost smack dab in the middle of the screen when I got to the bottom of the thread.

I honestly don't know how I should feel about this.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
Whatever the meaning, the sprite should have been recoloured for matching outfits~ ;3

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
Pretty sure this is early testing for this year's April 1st Prank.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
LTIu7yj.gif

I will forever love this gif.

Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2013
Wario's not going away from my screen either. I really want to know what's causing it to appear on the screen like that XD

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
When I first saw Wario upon logging in I was like "HOLY SH-" but stopped midsentence as I saw my parents give me a funny look ;-;. It was so unexpected, I went to a thread and it disappeared before appearing again like a teleporting Slenderman without the looks could kill power.

Melody

Banned
Years
When I saw Wario chilling up there at the top of my screen on top of the Oekaki button I just knew. Nothing quite like this could spring forth from the minds of anyone but Audy. :p

Agastya

Grinding failed. Item Grind level dropped by 3.
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 19, 2023
wario is implying you're all a bunch of tryhards

socko

[i]VERY ANGER!!![/i]
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 18, 2020
Not sure if this is allowed, but I made a tutorial on how to remove wario.

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
I'm kinda distracted by him. And the title doesn't help either. I want to ask if this dude is gonna pop up every time? I was like "OMG, it's the Watermelon Warrior!"

Guy

just a guy
Years
While the rest of the world was being stalked by Wario, I was sleeping.

Man, I miss out on all the fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back