• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winneon

[b][color=#fb0120]しょう[/color][color=#fc6d24]が[/col
Years
The CSS is nice around the text (although the bg makes it hard for the text to be read), and the pictures and text below the pictures is organized, but the sig might look better if the CSS en-wraps the whole of the sig, the pics AND text. Just a suggestion.:) Overall, the sig is nicely styled and organized!

9/10

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
It's pretty nice. The major flaw, though, is the username text. It doesn't look very... idk what the word is... good? Lol that sounds so harsh. But the rest of it is fine, I'd just go for a different username font!

7/10

Winneon

[b][color=#fb0120]しょう[/color][color=#fc6d24]が[/col
Years
Oooo, a theme on Team Rocket! I haven't seen one of those in a while.:D

The text is nice and orderly (due to some nice CSS.:)), you could make the text below the 'Team Rocket' text a tad bigger so it can be read easier.:)

8/10

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
I don't know about this one tbh, it's very different. I'm not a fan of the Font you used for your username. The checkers work nicely. I've never really understood this planet theme you always have though. The bars on the side look out of place, sort of. 7/10

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
It's a good banner, but the Pokemon (I FORGOT HOW TO SPELL HER NAME OK) render is kinda badly cut out, the sharp edges are just ew. ): Also, I'm not a big fan of the font and the links underneath could be made to be a tad neater. This sounds really harsh omg. ;-; 7/10

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
7/10.

Simple. Elegant. But it's pretty much otherwise meaningless after the text and the icons...

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
It's nice looking, quite graceful in fact, there isn't too much to it and isn't overcomplicated. Though Ianto is dead, get over it. 10/10

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Ninja'd ;p 8/10. Looks great (especially the font) and love the extremely hot guy but the music clip at the bottom seems out of place D:

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
Sickeningly pretty. But not really lol it's pretty nice and colourful and all. The only comment is that the bright pink on the hand is pretty distracting but I don't know if that's how it's meant to be! Still it's nice for a simple banner so ya.

8/10

Magdalena~

Feel the hnnnnggg
Years
Okay first of all it's cute that you have the little names of the Team Rocket members and they actually correspond to actual people. That is adorable.
Otherwise, to me it feels a bit squished and needlessly small, and otherwise kind of bland.
It racks up loads of bonus points, however, for the song there.

6/10.

Magdalena~

Feel the hnnnnggg
Years
I love the little quote at the bottom. It's great, but also I tire of seeing these so often all over the place.
The picture is fine but it's dark and I don't quite get the point of it. 6/10.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back