• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

[Old] Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Which pokemon do you prefer out of these two?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Im giving a Arceus and a darkrai heres my information Players Name: HUSSEIN Friend Code: 1634 9320 0923 Email: [email protected] oh yah i play pokemon platinum. Just give me a bidoof or any of your weak pokemon oh yah its level 100

Sure I will trade with you I am offering a lv.100 arceus here is my information Players Name: HUSSEIN Friend Code: 1634 9320 0923 Email: [email protected] oh yah I am a pokemon Platinum Player

Hey I send you a message on msn. If you get it contact me. My fc is in the sig.

DarkraiDaviz

Darkrai Master
Years
LF:
Movie 13 Celebi (not movie 10)

Shiny Mew that knows aura sphere and me first (the other two dont matter)

Shiny Ursaring that knows the last four moves it learns (last at lvl 67)

Shiny Muk or Grimer Preferably under lvl 20

OF:
I have many Items, TM's, and pokemon you may like just ask!!

PLZ PM ME!!!

Years
  • Seen Sep 10, 2010
tradeback for a kadabra, I'll give you a ditto holding an everstone for something random if you help me out :)

Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2010
LF: all JEREMY Events and PokePark events.
OF: CMT my thread, my events and shinies section ONLY. Not my flawless pokemon, please.

LEGIT POKEMON ONLY!

Last edited:

M kingkong M

Sonny Digital
Years
I need HG kygore for literally 5 minutes right now! ill trade it right back i need rayquaza ill let you borrow my SS groudon for the same reason please i need it soon someone pm me or something! please someone help!

Years
  • Seen Sep 6, 2010
hi i need any of these starters squirtle-Chikorita-Totodile-Mudkip-Treeko-chimchar
i can offer a level 1 of any of the others i can also offer a larvitar or eevee anything like legendaries that you dont rly care about i would take just to help me get further ^^ thx.

just pm me if anything .

Years
  • Seen Jun 4, 2014
Looking for adament drapion, modest porgonz or porgon2, azelf modest, rotom modest, adament gible, gabite, garchomp, rash manectric, modest dusknoir, or duskclops, and I'm sure i need others, I just can't think of anymore haha.

Yea, I know it's alot but I'm a BEAST and my team needs to be too haha.

Years
Fairly new game on my HG, and I need some help with transferring a few Pokemon over. For your help I'm offering Shiny Charmander untouched, Perfect IV Timid EV'd Latias, and Shiny Gyarados (not Lake of Rage) untouched.

PM/VM if you can help!

Years
  • Seen Sep 1, 2010
I'm currently trying to evolve my Poliwhirl into a Politoad. Message me if you wouldn't mind trading back and forth so I can get it to evolve.

Uruk

i'm gonna have me some fun.
Years
  • Seen Feb 2, 2011
anyone would like to trade me a solrock? it's my last pokemon to complete the pokdex. please?

Years
  • Seen Sep 3, 2010
Looking for Jolly Deoxys and Jolly Rayquaza!

hello im am new here. my name is bredabeazt44 and im a battler/trader/collecter and right now i am trying to collect pokemon so i can battle with them. i might be new here but i am not new to trading and have a little collection of my own. i am looking for a jolly deoxys with good ivs in the speed stat (above 15) and a jolly rayquaza with good ivs (above 20) in attack and speed. i will trade for those pokemon for the following

deoxys with a bad IV in speed (under 15)=1 UT shiny
deoxys with a decent IV in speed (above 15 and under 20)=2 UT shinies
deoxys with a good IV in speed (above 20 and below 30)=1 shiny EV'd
deoxys with a perfect IV in speed (31..)=1 shiny EV'd + 2-3 UT shinys(depending on other IVs)

rayquaza with bad IVs=1 UT shiny
rayquaza with decent IVs=2 UT shinies
rayquaza with good IVs=1 shiny EV'd plus 1 UT (depending on other IVs)
rayquaza with perfect IVs=2 shiny EV'd and 2 + 3 UT shinies(again depending on other IVs)

the IVs im reffering to on rayquaza are Attack and Speed if i didn't already say before. thank you for reading my post!

Calamity

Just for the love of the game.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 10, 2020
Looking for: Male Gligar, dont really care what level
Embedded tower Groudon
And any of the sinnoh starters or just sinnoh pokemon which you cant get via SS/HG :)

Offering: LV 20 Gallade, LV 17 Honchkrow, LV 42 Slowking, LV 46 Luxray and all of the kanto/Johto starters...

PM me if your interested! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back