• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Black Infection [OOC/SU]

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 30, 2024
Gosh I leave for a few hours and stuff happens lol. Cross roleplay Pokemon wars! ^^

Edit: maybe Scott can convince Naren to help him.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
You're just mad because Ellie can't measure up to the Awesomeness of Esper. And yes, that A needed to be capitalized. :P And this is a war of Eeveelutions! :D And I have something surprising planned for Esper if Garet would ever post. >_< Oh well, I can wait for him.

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 30, 2024
Ellie does not match up to Esper but both Volca and Rama kick his tail lol. Ellie is too busy being Team Mom to care XD.

Nideous

Years
Oh, you did not just get other kinds of pokemon involved. :D I would like to direct you to John Brooks, my first non-hero charcter. He's in 'What if they were Real?'. Take a look at some of the awesome things his Charizard, Cinder, has done. Then get back to me. And then there are Thyme and Volt, who have enough attitude that they don't need to fight. :P

And to get this just a little on topic, do shadow pokemon have any visible markings? Because they didn't in the games this is based on, thus explaining the need for Scott's Shadow Scouter?

>_> <_<

What does the Scouter say about his Shadow level?!

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 30, 2024
It's over 9000!

Anyway, yeah they do but you gotta watch out because there are Pokemon with odd features that aren't Shadowed. The markings are stuck even after purifying.

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 30, 2024
Nice Kiyoshi.

And like Nideous said I am willing to look at SUs a second time once it has been edited.

EDIT: Okay everybody, here's the info you need before you get started. Sorry it took so long. I just got the computer.

With Capturing Shadow/Regular Wild Pokemon: Pokemon from all regions have migrated over the years to the other regions. However, region-specific (or basically where they were originally shown in the games) are the most common. To Pokemon from other regions, unless captured from a Cipher agent or a gift, they can be found in the habitat that are similar to their original ones. Example: You can normally find Sewaddle in Pinwheel Forest. They would also be in Ilex. Got it? Wild Pokemon levels vary depending on the Route.

Purchasing new items: You start out with your basic journey kit, if you can afford it. However, because Johto and Kanto are very dangerous for trainers without the strongest members of the League Association, many marts have closed their doors. Goldenrod is one of the few that keeps their doors unlocked, as does Celadon. As such, goods are being sold in Pokemon Centers but there's a limited stock and clerks will not give stronger items to newbie trainers. As a side-note, whether you have a Pokedex is your choice.

Your first Purification Stone comes with your first Gym Badge. Your Badge can either come from a win, a tie, or if the battle is good enough despite a loss. That last option is from my judgement, as are Gym teams. Purifying your Pokemon completely can only work during the day and after the Pokemon's heart is opened again. Shadow Pokemon have at least one Shadow move, which I will replace (Egg or TM) once purification is complete. (You can give me a preference though :))

TM and HM moves can be learned, however, it must be shown. TMs can be found on the ground, rarely, otherwise there are underground shops (expensive) that sell a few.

Cipher: It's EVERYWHERE! So you may be being watched, even you Cipher wannabes. After all, you could betray them. They may challenge you to a fight even. Be on your guard.

One last thing: Mewtwo is currently roaming the regions, as is Mew. The Association does not recommend capturing them. Cipher would enjoy it if you tried. After all, they may lead to the one Pokemon they need. Who is it? Should be obvious hehe.

That's all. Happy rping!

Last edited:

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
So, we are able to choose what Pokemon we find on a route, except it has to be in reason? (Like, I'm not gonna find a Snorunt on Route One or a Torkoal in Ice Cave)

Do you decide if the capture is successful or not, or is it free game?

Are we keeping inventory? Or can we just say we have enough money (if the character's history fits) to buy a couple Pokeballs?

^ Example of non-inventory RP: Jack's Academy RP
^ Example of inventory RP: My Hydroxylapatite RP

How do we determine how potent our Purfication stones are?

How do Gym battles work?

Is it us or you that detmines if we fight with Cipher?

Are all of a Cipher member's team shadow?

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 30, 2024
1. Yes. Within reason.
2. It's free game.
3. I'd recommend keeping inventory. After all you need food, drink, and other camping supplies at times. Everybody, unless you're rich XD, will start out with about 5000 Poke, or about fifty US dollars.
4. I will determine how potent your first Purification Stones are after your Gym battle.Any others you may obtain are your choice.
5. HEre's how Gym battles work. You send me a message of the Gym Leader's team, which can have up to six. Moves are your choice, you don't have to tell me. Pokemon levels are a couple levels higher than your current team (unless you are level 70 or something. After that, the battle and Leader is all yours. I gave a short profile of the leaders and personalities, even the old ones, so please try to keep in character. I will say in this thread what the badge is if you've earned it because a few have changed.
6. Rarely, I will determine it but it is mostly your choice.
7. No they aren't. Depending on the rank, they may have up to three Shadow Pokemon (and that's only if they're high up.)

More questions? :)

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
2. Do we get to decide if it's shadow or not?

3. How will currency play out? Do you tell us what's in the shops with prices? Or something else?

5. So, we make the teams that correspond with our level or trainer? (Like, since I've just started out, Brock can simply have a Geodude, Onix, Kabuto, etc.?) So, who decides if we win those battle or not?

8. What's your policy on "just finding" items?

Nideous

Years
Doh, I should hve looked at this before I did my post. I already had Scott meet a pair of Cipher Peons and start with some potions and pokeballs. Hmm, if you want, I can edit it. If not, I'll have Scott have two potions and five pokeballs and less money to compensate for that. If the prices are different, or you just want me to have less money, let me know. I used the game prices.

If so, here's Scott's current inventory:

Spoiler:

I will update and change that as need be. Sorry about that. :(

Last edited:

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 30, 2024
2. Yes you do.

3. Prices are the same as in the games and items will be determined by your amount of badges. I will say right now the shops will only give Potions each for 300 and Pokeballs each for 200. You can earn money from beating trainers and selling rare items.

5. Yep.

8. If you get a Pokemon with Pickup, you can find rarer items more often depending on the levels. Just finding items, you won't trip over a lot of them but you may find more berries on the routes and manmade items in the cities and towns. Picking up TMs will likely happen more on the pathways and at Pokemon Centers.

Nideous, that's perfectly fine the way you've done it. Leave it the way it is. ^^

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 30, 2024
It's okay. XxSweetDreamsxX ^^ Have fun in other roleplays!

Back