• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
When I walk, my dog always walks beside me and I always gotta be careful so I won't step on him ;~;

Same with my dog, although my dog likes to run around my legs, trapping me with its leash. I've fallen a good number of times because my dog love to trip me, lol.

@Dipu
I saw it, but I remember only parts of it. I didn't like it too much.

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
Whenever I hear about small dogs, I immediately get reminded of this.

funny-lost-puppy-cartoon-comic-strip-pet-humor-pic.jpg

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
If you're stupid enough to make a dog or cat angry enough to want to chase you up a tree then I doubt your smart enough to escape either.

Your arguement is invalid.
NEW SUBJECT, How bout them red socks?
Spoiler:
Pair em with a plaid mini skirt glasses and semi high heels and you got yourself a dream girl right there.

I mean, uh, cats are totally awesome, like I said pages ago. Sloths? Yeah cute, but not legal as pets. Now rabbits, there is an adorable pet. I actually want one. Sure a 20 year old guy wanting a pet rabbit sounds weird, but my mom's allergic to cats dogs and other furry beasts, but at least the rabbit is caged in my room.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
I actually had a 25 year old english teacher who dressed like that as well, abyss black hair included. We had to fire her thank to this chocolate syrup incident the seniors had her involved in during their senior trip at a ski resort, when we were in 6th grade. I gotta say, being a 12 year old kid hearing about a teacher like that in a chocolate syrup incident, it was heaven.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back