• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pairs <3

Years
Pairs to me are people I think are cool. No sort of romantic relationship involved, just someone from the forum I thought was particularly awesome that decided to pair back with me haha. I always stick to one pair since I feel like having multiple kinda makes the 'pair' connection less special/meaningful.

Now pls come back Logi. ;_;/

noa

sleeping cutie
Years
My pairs are my sweet lovely friends. I have four because I'm a ho I'm full of love.
There are users on PC that I deeply care for, but I'm not paired with? So I'm not sure what my "requirements" are for pairing. They're just users I find really amazing and never want to lose contact with!

Years
I view a pair as someone special to me, and while I had a few over the years they all went inactive... except for Starry Windy. He's my only pair that has still stuck with me to this day.

Melody

Banned
Years
Pairs to me are my special friends. First and foremost they are very close friends of mine. There's a spark that I may feel with people as I get acquainted with them which distinguishes them from others. There is a high probability of crushes and/or relationships forming from these special friendships, mostly that's just how I am. I may be willing to have, and want to have multiple pairs at times, but that doesn't mean I consider it to be any less of a special bond myself. Of course I'm also not going to have multiple romantic pairs, of this style there can only be ONE! Of course as far as relationships and crushes go on PC, they're usually limited to an active pair normally.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
That pairing stuff is kinda pointless to me. ith or without it, people would still have friends that they talk to. So why do pairs exist? I like to believe it's just another achievement kind of thing, that allows people to show off, giving them a feeling to be oh so much more different than the rest of the crowd. <_<

Sirfetch’d

That pairing stuff is kinda pointless to me. ith or without it, people would still have friends that they talk to. So why do pairs exist? I like to believe it's just another achievement kind of thing, that allows people to show off, giving them a feeling to be oh so much more different than the rest of the crowd. <_<

It's not the most important thing in the world, but it's definitely more than just having something to show off. Pairs are a way for a couple of users to express their bond with each other. It's not like it's something that's plastered around everywhere for everyone to see and most users don't even mention pairings outside of their profile. I mean you are entitled to your opinion on pairs of course but I think you are looking a little too much into something so lighthearted.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
Forum pair is Toshinori/Satoshi, you may know said user under the name of Drew.
I'm not going into super detail, but they're really important to me. That's it, really.

sCam

Killing is a pleasure
Years
  • Age 33
  • ny
  • Seen Dec 18, 2016
I've been here since 2007. I wasn't active but this pair thing sounds interesting to me.

I really wish I can have 1 or two people I can share secrets, bonds, and my everyday life with. I'm tired of meeting people, making friends, only for them to disappear on me in a couple of days. I'm tired of being the one to always initiate a conversation. I've never had a bestfriend in real life. a best friend or a special someone online could be something amazing that I want to experience.

Years
AAAA haha oh man the term for pairs changed over the years for me. I use to feel serious about it, pfft. I was paired to someone I knew as a friend, nothing more than that between us!

Now I kind of see it as just friends/best friends? If they happen to become S.O's, then that's cool! I don't know if I would take it as serious as I use to where i thought it was closer to dating, aha. If I did try the forum pair thing, the person probably means a lot to me and we're chill​

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I completely forgot I have a pair here. Then again because of how busy I am I kinda don't pay attention to that stuff anymore. I grew out of it, unfortunately.

Back