• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

[Completed] SPEE - Super Pokemon Eevee Edition [Full Game]

How to do rate.

• Awesome!!!

Votes: 923 71.9%
  • Alright!

Votes: 190 14.8%
  • Average

Votes: 77 6.0%
  • Awful..

Votes: 21 1.6%
  • Abomination....

Votes: 72 5.6%

• Total voters

audinowho

Unovan Indeedee
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 1, 2024
Hey BCKC, is that banner in your sig free-use? I want to show my support too!

I thought this project was dead due to the site going down the the creator hitting college. So happy to see it back.

Years
Hello !

I'm happy there's finally some news on this game ! I still really like it !

But, I have a little problem. I'm at Magnus City, just won the fight against Wedge and Biggs, and when Silver come, noting happen ... The music still playing but nothing else :/

BCKC

A nobody, just like you.
Years

I thought this project was dead due to the site going down the the creator hitting college. So happy to see it back.

Yes, of course :)
There are also banners made by DarkDoom on the OP, I believe.

EDIT: Because of the lack of replies, absolute boredom, and because I love you guys...
(Did I miss anything?)
Spoiler:

Last edited:

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years
Hello !

I'm happy there's finally some news on this game ! I still really like it !

But, I have a little problem. I'm at Magnus City, just won the fight against Wedge and Biggs, and when Silver come, noting happen ... The music still playing but nothing else :/
Thanks! for the glitch it's an annoying one, but it can be avoided by taking a precaution before fighting biggs/wedge, which is to head back in the sewers after fighting the last team rocket grunt then head back out.

It is nice working on the game again, progress pretty much flatlined in uni. but hopefully now there wont be too much downtime.

Yes, of course :)
There are also banners made by DarkDoom on the OP, I believe.

EDIT: Because of the lack of replies, absolute boredom, and because I love you guys...
(Did I miss anything?)
Spoiler:
Looks goddamn fantastic. :D could you PM me the code and i'll update the OP.
Manman is still in the game btw. though rainbow tower is getting the axe

Years
  • Seen Jul 22, 2019
When I try giving a Rare Candy to my Croconaw it won't work.(It will give it to the pokemon on the list below him instead) It's the only pokemon that I have nicknamed is that why ?

DarkDoom3000

Years
Okay, PM'd you.
Why is Rainbow Tower being removed?
Rainbow tower would cause too much of an increase in workload to finish up properly. Thought it'd be a better idea to split it up. ie; arcade zone now in Magnus(amplus) city.
Safari zone was practically useless... so that's removed for the time being. battle zone will reappear somewhere down the line. probably a dungeon zone too. quiz zone will probably turn into an arcade zone minigame.

Thanks ! It worked perfectly fine =D
cool :)

btw whats with leech seed it's too underpowered
Hmm yeah. thats true. Absorbing attacks are a little hard to balance in rpgmaker, because I absorbing is just a on/off thing. meaning all the damage done is absorbed. Thought leech seed being an All enemy attack would make it more viable. Regardless, i've given it a power boost now.

When I try giving a Rare Candy to my Croconaw it won't work.(It will give it to the pokemon on the list below him instead) It's the only pokemon that I have nicknamed is that why ?
nope. my rare candies are broketh. Selecting the first pokemon, will instead give the candy to the second. fixed now, you can fix this by going to the pokecenter, using the PC, rearranging pokemon, so that croconaw is under another (non-eevee) pokemon.

No idea, but whoo! Someone using my support bar xD

New OP is up! *celebrates*
OP looks much nicer! Eternal thanks for that :)

-----
Bumbitity bumb bumb. Just started working on vanish encounter now. jasmine gym completed. doing some testing,

and fixing a lot of the wild encounters. especially in regards to night mode. Earlier parts of the game now carry much higher leveled pokemon when traversed at night,(eg: route 2 has nidorans at day, but nidorinos at night) and in general, night mode will weild higher level pokemon.

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
Bumbitity bumb bumb. Just started working on vanish encounter now. jasmine gym completed. doing some testing,

and fixing a lot of the wild encounters. especially in regards to night mode. Earlier parts of the game now carry much higher leveled pokemon when traversed at night,(eg: route 2 has nidorans at day, but nidorinos at night) and in general, night mode will weild higher level pokemon.

can't wait any more for this update, its gunna be awesome - also, taking a page outta my book, eh? ;)
its still a smart idea to have high level pokemon at night (especially since its activated so late in the game) what will the next update hold?
(aside from cleaned up bugs and such) will there be another hypervisor fight? or two? or none D: (instead replaced with that mine thing you removed due to dragons XP)

DarkDoom3000

Years
Heh, indeed.

Next update [0.73] will go up to the end of chapter 4 (which only halfway on the current version)
So additions will be jasmine's gym, luna forest, rival battle 4, mors village, cave of the dammed, and battling the 2nd hypervisor. Vanish_23, who hasn't actually been in any previous versions.

additional corrupted pokemon will include: bulbasaur, squirtle, mankey, lotad, seedot, exeggcute, houndour, hoothoot, gastly, duskull/shuppet.
*a couple of them might not make it depending on timing.

Plus some additional refining pages, psychic, flying, probably rock and fighting too if i have time.

Newgame+ will make it's glorious return, and you'll finally be able to shinify a few more pokemon

Decently big update. basically getting the game to a solid state at which I can convert it into Demo 7b and start "publicizing" it more.

Years
  • Seen Jul 22, 2019
Rainbow tower would cause too much of an increase in workload to finish up properly. Thought it'd be a better idea to split it up. ie; arcade zone now in Magnus(amplus) city.
Safari zone was practically useless... so that's removed for the time being. battle zone will reappear somewhere down the line. probably a dungeon zone too. quiz zone will probably turn into an arcade zone minigame.

cool :)

Hmm yeah. thats true. Absorbing attacks are a little hard to balance in rpgmaker, because I absorbing is just a on/off thing. meaning all the damage done is absorbed. Thought leech seed being an All enemy attack would make it more viable. Regardless, i've given it a power boost now.

nope. my rare candies are broketh. Selecting the first pokemon, will instead give the candy to the second. fixed now, you can fix this by going to the pokecenter, using the PC, rearranging pokemon, so that croconaw is under another (non-eevee) pokemon.

OP looks much nicer! Eternal thanks for that :)

-----

Oh alright awesome :3 but now my game is just glitched :/ You know in the area with the green/blue tiles ? (don't remember the name) well I saved there in a green area and quitted the game . When I opened the game to play again , I was stuck there can't move at all . I would show you a picture but it's not letting me for whatever reasons.

Raj

Pokemon Master
Years
Very glad to hear New game Plus will soon be available once more.
Looking forward to getting to see the scenes a second time around without worrying about grinding or losing all my money that I got from refining.

Years
  • Seen Aug 21, 2014
I found a major glitch.

I had a repel on and I was on the refinement screen. My repel wore off on the screen. Then I moved very slowly. Now I healed again and my character is unable to leave the Pokemon Center (if I attempt to, my character walks on the wall).

Raj

Pokemon Master
Years
I found a major glitch.

I had a repel on and I was on the refinement screen. My repel wore off on the screen. Then I moved very slowly. Now I healed again and my character is unable to leave the Pokemon Center (if I attempt to, my character walks on the wall).
I ran into a similar problem though it was not not the repel that did it to me.
The way to fix it is to go right before the exit and click A or whatever button you use for A.
If you still are walking through stuff jump off a ledge that should fix that.
Try it and if you are still having problems come back.

mewlover22

Pokemon Creator
Years
wow this is getting better everyday can't wait to see the final version. It's interesting to see how you can use Pokemon in a final fantasy type setting and make it work real well.

DarkDoom3000

Years
Oh alright awesome :3 but now my game is just glitched :/ You know in the area with the green/blue tiles ? (don't remember the name) well I saved there in a green area and quitted the game . When I opened the game to play again , I was stuck there can't move at all . I would show you a picture but it's not letting me for whatever reasons.

Ah... forgot about that one. seems like tile switching doesn't work correctly when you load a game, causing it to act weirdly. Fixed now.

Very glad to hear New game Plus will soon be available once more.
Looking forward to getting to see the scenes a second time around without worrying about grinding or losing all my money that I got from refining.

heh. very true. I'll be more advanced than it was before, offering some extra options.

I found a major glitch.

try clicking enter on the first black tile underneath the exit. which should take you to outside the pokecenter. Try entering the pokecenter again and healing up. Doing all that should fix it.

jumping over a ledge might help too.

wow this is getting better everyday can't wait to see the final version. It's interesting to see how you can use Pokemon in a final fantasy type setting and make it work real well.

----

Here's a minor update: The 2nd Hypervisor! Vanish_23
tC0zOyU.png

Controller of systems. electric/psychic typing.
You'll be fighting her at the end of chapter 4 in Demo7b. which will be coming out soon.

funfact: She's the only hypervisor that hasn't been encountered on any previous versions. so this is her premier reveal.

Last edited:
Back