• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Ok, it has been awhile since I have traded, let me see if I can get back into it and out of NFS for a bit!! :laugh:

OK, I see 2 on line now, Crayonz, I can give you a celebi, don't mind, you know!!

Ok Imerith, I will give you those, I do not mind at all, just tell me what the 2 are that you want please??

Years
  • Seen Sep 20, 2014
Ok Imerith, I will give you those, I do not mind at all, just tell me what the 2 are that you want please??

:D

I want :

Shiny Salamence lv100 Adamant Checked
HP 326
Atk. 398
Def. 177
Sp. Atk. 223
Sp. Def. 189
Spd. 293

&

Shiny Jolteon lv100 Modest Checked
HP 248
Atk. 155
Def. 132
Sp. Atk. 348
Sp. Def. 203
Spd. 307

When can you trade? And since these are EV I use your US Platinum FC, right?

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
:D

I want :

Shiny Salamence lv100 Adamant Checked
HP 326
Atk. 398
Def. 177
Sp. Atk. 223
Sp. Def. 189
Spd. 293

&

Shiny Jolteon lv100 Modest Checked
HP 248
Atk. 155
Def. 132
Sp. Atk. 348
Sp. Def. 203
Spd. 307

When can you trade? And since these are EV I use your US Platinum FC, right?

I can trade now if you want?? And yes it's my US pl. fc!!

Years
  • Seen Sep 20, 2014
I can trade now if you want?? And yes it's my US pl. fc!!

Awesome! My FC is on my trainer card and I'll meet you in the wi-fi room! I don't know if I told you or not but the pokes I'm giving you ain't level 100 but they are EV'd trained; guaranteed by the people that gave them to me.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
But last Sunday when I was going to get them , you weren't online !!

Hey, I'll give those if you give me your gamer tag?? That's what I got for Christmas and that's why I haven't been here!!

Awesome! My FC is on my trainer card and I'll meet you in the wi-fi room! I don't know if I told you or not but the pokes I'm giving you ain't level 100 but they are EV'd trained; guaranteed by the people that gave them to me.

No justy give me 2 bidoofs or some thing please, I don't need any more EV'ed ATM!!

Last edited:
Years
MY Xbox Live just ran out, going to get it back soon,

and along with thoose, can I have a 10ANIV Umbreon?

I'll tell you my Gamertag when I get my Live back, what games do you play online, anyway?

Years
  • Seen Sep 20, 2014
No justy give me 2 bidoofs or some thing please, I don't need any more EV'ed ATM!!

Umm, if that's what you want then I'll do that for you! If it's not too bad on my part can I ask for 1 more poke? I didn't ask for it earlier because I thought it was EV for EV but since you told me this well I'm looking for a Rayquaza for my brother's team and he's interested in :

Shiny Rayquaza lv100 Adamant Checked
HP
Atk. 434
Def. 223
Sp. Atk. 302
Sp. Def. 223
Spd. 279

I feel bad asking for it due to the fact that I'm taking advantage of you and I don't like but he insisted that I ask you. If you only decide to trade me the 1st two I'll understand.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
MY Xbox Live just ran out, going to get it back soon,

and along with thoose, can I have a 10ANIV Umbreon?

I'll tell you my Gamertag when I get my Live back, what games do you play online, anyway?
Mine's running out March 1st, but I can wait, and I play any NFS or other racing games!!

Umm, if that's what you want then I'll do that for you! If it's not too bad on my part can I ask for 1 more poke? I didn't ask for it earlier because I thought it was EV for EV but since you told me this well I'm looking for a Rayquaza for my brother's team and he's interested in :

Shiny Rayquaza lv100 Adamant Checked
HP
Atk. 434
Def. 223
Sp. Atk. 302
Sp. Def. 223
Spd. 279

I feel bad asking for it due to the fact that I'm taking advantage of you and I don't like but he insisted that I ask you. If you only decide to trade me the 1st two I'll understand.
Ok, see you in there!!

I'll trade you first and the with Crayonz!! :)

Years
  • Seen Sep 20, 2014
Mine's running out March 1st, but I can wait, and I play any NFS or other racing games!!

Ok, see you in there!!

I'll trade you first and the with Crayonz!! :)

Thank you RNC, you're very kind & generous! :)
I'll be in there in right now.

Edit :

Thank you so much RNC. Pleasure trading with you :D

Last edited:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
EDIT: Don't feel like you taking advantage, I do not mind at all!! :)

Okay!! I'm going to be on my SS just tell me when your heading into wifi!!
Just give me about 3 minutes, shouldn't take long!!

Thank you RNC, you're very kind & generous! :)
I'll be in there in right now.

Already in and done the invite for you!! :)

Last edited:
Back