• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Polloron's Pixels

1zanag1

Every trainer has a choice...
Years
lovely spriting, I had a look at your dA as well, keep up the good work! :)

PoLlOrOn

DIOOO!!!
Years
Fast Commissions! :P
meloetta_by_polloron-d7591m0.png
_commission__3__zespicyseahorse_vs__trainer_by_polloron-d75du66.png

Dr. Seuss

Will finish GS Chronicles, I swear!
Years
Creo que a ti te conozco, pero no se de donde (?)
Muy buenos trabajos, me encantan tus sprites, te lo digo por milesima vez que eres el puto amo de spriteo, sigue asi ^_^

Good luck posho :3

Nolafus

Aspiring something
Years
Hah, my first thought was, "So, she used the sprites from the game." And then I realized that the game doesn't use sprites anymore. You did a really nice job with making these look like the 3D models. Good job, they look great! :D

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
You're one of my favorite pixel artists on PC and your work has really gotten better since you first started posting here. I'll be honest though, you got a couple of WIPs in this thread that I'm dying to see finished sometime!

Good to have you posting here again, dude. :)

PoLlOrOn

DIOOO!!!
Years
You're one of my favorite pixel artists on PC and your work has really gotten better since you first started posting here. I'll be honest though, you got a couple of WIPs in this thread that I'm dying to see finished sometime!

Good to have you posting here again, dude. :)
Oh!, yes i got a lot Wip to finish.

a4d2c5286c3b99734e68213c235bd9f1.png

Only sprites of this image. i will finish and thanks for comment :P.

I suck translate english >:C

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
You're sprites are amazing! I'm really jealous of your ability to sprite humans so well.

Back