• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen The X/Y Rumors Thread!

Sandshrew4

Also known as Sandwich
Years
I had drawn a picture strongly resembling Woobat about a year before Black and White came out. It was supposed to be a flying rock...but it looked exactly the same.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
Creepy. I had a dream of double wild battles back during the beginning of Gen 4, it took another to happen.

Anyways on topic, I wonder if the dex will truly be larger than B2W2's dex as some rumor are suggesting, as that regional dex was quite large, and took a while to fill.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jan 5, 2018
It would be great like I said a lot of time to have 151 new pokemons this generation to have a total of 800.

LycaNinja

Werewolf Assassin
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 17, 2013
I had drawn a picture strongly resembling Woobat about a year before Black and White came out. It was supposed to be a flying rock...but it looked exactly the same.

I drew Teddiursa and Ursaring when Generation One had only just come out and it was like spot on... The typing and the deisgn (even the circle things) xD I don't want to get off topic though...

I heard GameFreak cannot use fan ideas or something... Even though they are suggested for that reason... Is it confirmed we get Sylveon's type reveal on the next corocoro or smash or is that a rumor?

shubham2207

Lone Wolf
Years
No fairy type pls. We dun need it..!
As far as slyveon is concerned, i m predicting it to be either fighting or bug.
Or may be an evo of eevee when levelling up.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
Based on Smash information, Bug and Fighting may be disproven. I said Ghost, and then Bug before those antics. I fear neither will be right.

Cyclone

LycaNinja

Werewolf Assassin
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 17, 2013
No fairy type pls. We dun need it..!
As far as slyveon is concerned, i m predicting it to be either fighting or bug.
Or may be an evo of eevee when levelling up.

Based on Smash information, Bug and Fighting may be disproven. I said Ghost, and then Bug before those antics. I fear neither will be right.

Cyclone

Can we just get past the thunderdome please?

It's a new type... Get over it...

Mujahid

Sir Froakie is impressed.
Years
I wonder how the "flip upside down" evolution would work. There has to be a twist, right ?
Inkay and Malimur sound like 'squid' pokemon to me. Maybe you have to flip the 3DS when you're surfing in a particular area ? Sounds very Odd,tbh .

blue

gucci
Years
Flipping your 3DS to influence an evolution would certainly be a new and unique method, it's possible but I just can't see it happening?

aonshinzo

TheCoolestTentacool
Years
  • Seen Nov 8, 2014
Fairy is pretty girlish..:-(
Your probably thinking of a Stereotypical tinkerbell like animal. When in truth Fairy can used to describe numerous things from Mythology such as Elves,Trolls, Certain Demons,Nymphs,Sylphs, Mermaids, Goblins, ect. Don't knock Fairy out just yet :)

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
Can we just get past the thunderdome please?

It's a new type... Get over it...

Not true until it's outright proven, just saying.

As for the new evolutionary method, honestly I feel like it's something that Game Freak would do. Kind of just seems in their character. It is strange though =P

LycaNinja

Werewolf Assassin
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 17, 2013
Not true until it's outright proven, just saying.

As for the new evolutionary method, honestly I feel like it's something that Game Freak would do. Kind of just seems in their character. It is strange though =P

Its been proven outright by Smash that it is either a new type or the chart is changed... I've said this like 10 times now and I'm tired of it... So...

Can We Get Past The Thunderdome, Please...? (Meaning can we all stfu about it already?)

Bluerang1

pin pin
Years
I hope the name Fairy changes honestly. There's a Fairy type egg group already. I'd rather it be Mystic type or something like that. However according to these highly likely to be true rumors, it's sticking.

shubham2207

Lone Wolf
Years
Mystic type honestly sounds way better than Fairy-type. Of course, that's just me personally. .__. It's difficult for me to really explain my feelings towards Fairy-type, because it's a decent-sounding type in all honestly, it just...needs to be renamed.

I'm not necessarily a fan of cheesiness in naming. u_u;;;

thats wt i said b4. Fairy type doesn't suits the game. Mystic is a nice name as well.

Atleast name it light or mystic or cosmic wtevr but nt fairy gf..!

Guy

just a guy
Years
Its been proven outright by Smash that it is either a new type or the chart is changed... I've said this like 10 times now and I'm tired of it... So...

Can We Get Past The Thunderdome, Please...? (Meaning can we all stfu about it already?)
While a new type may be likely at this point, it's still not safe to rule out the use of an existing type. Rumors are going to continue to flood about Sylveon and new types and people will continue to speculate about it, but let's keep it cool okay?

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jan 5, 2018
We know that Dark is Evil/Villains and Fighting is Heroes in japanese, the name will maybe not keep Fairy in dubbed version.

Bluerang1

pin pin
Years
Like someone mentioned before, why did the Fairy type rumors come after Sylveon's reveal? Why weren't there a new type or even new type Eevee rumors beforehand?

Back