• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Greene's trades *specializing in EV'd + breeding/EV service available*

Status
Not open for further replies.

skaterdude6115

Veteran Trainer
Years
  • Age 34
  • NY
  • Seen Jul 7, 2011
hey op do you want dragon claw, bullet seed, flame thrower, and weather moves, iron tail, dig, or flamethrower for avalanche?

Years
hey do you still have a phanpy with ice shard? and a totodile?(i know your not giving it away, but it aid you have all starters), i have a Lv1 UT togepi, Lv15 togepi, Cranidos', Lv20 Eevee, UT Rotom, any PKT Pokemon, Happiny egg, Lv45 Torterra, Lv46 Empoleon and an UT Shieldon, not much but thats what ive got.

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
Years
hey do you still have a phanpy with ice shard? and a totodile?(i know your not giving it away, but it aid you have all starters), i have a Lv1 UT togepi, Lv15 togepi, Cranidos', Lv20 Eevee, UT Rotom, any PKT Pokemon, Happiny egg, Lv45 Torterra, Lv46 Empoleon and an UT Shieldon, not much but thats what ive got.

What's a PKT Pokemon? .

Just to let everyone know, this is a genuine bump because a few things have been added and taken away from the OP.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back