• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Username changes have returned. [Read the first post!]

Nakala Pri

Guys, I just wanted to say thank you so much for bringing this back! ^^ Now people won't have to start new accounts because they messed up their username.

Thanks, moddies! :D

Will this new privilege stay or disappear, tho? :P

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
I don't think it'll disappear. No reason why it would. Apart from, perhaps, audy, wentos, mork, sylphiel and jake getting fed up of doing name changes all the time. :p

also, my new username is based on this guy

Sakazuki's_Magu_Magu_no_Mi.png

Such a BAMF.

Sakazuki_kid.jpg

BAMF even as a kid. BAMFassery personified. <3 Thxadminzz!!!!

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
I have absolutely no intention of changing my username, so this sucks for me. :(

I remember in the past you could just hover your mouse over a username in a post to have past usernames pop up. (now it's whatever in the AKA category) Any intention of bringing that back to prevent confusion?

OR

..you could simply visit that person's profile and click their statistics tab ad see their username history.

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
Years
Guys, I just wanted to say thank you so much for bringing this back! ^^ Now people won't have to start new accounts because they messed up their username.

Thanks, moddies! :D

Will this new privilege stay or disappear, tho? :P

It says you get to change every 4 months :)

I am looking forwards to a new name!

Winneon

[b][color=#fb0120]しょう[/color][color=#fc6d24]が[/col
Years
This is absolutely amazing. Thank you very much for this opportunity I never got to experience. I'm sure many others feel the same way, so we are all very much obliged and happy to hear about this change welcomed back. Happy holidays, Ausaudriel, and all of the staff team. :)

TCB

Tranquilo.
Years
I decided to check this place out after two months of being away...

And the very first thing I noticed was this thread.

For someone who HATED this username, I'm so happy this was done. Thank you thank you THANKYOU!!!

Jalsy

RESET
Years
Yey!Thank you for bringing back the username changing system. I just got a name change and it was the first time I ever got a name change XD Anyways,Thanks guys.

Yukari

Know what? I this had returned a few month I definitely would have changed my username but I don't know now. OH GOSH ITS SUCH A HARD CHOICE

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
To avoid messing up the main thread I'll just post this here-

To everyone who is unsure of if the username they want is usable or not, here is the member list. You can search it for the name you want and if nothing comes up then you can have it. Another way is to go to the URL "http://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?username=[name]" where [name] is the name you're considering switching to. If nothing loads then the username is available.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Keep in mind that members who are banned will not appear on the member list, which is where the second method Razor Leaf mentioned will come in handy. I'm sure that usernames occupied by permanently banned users will be considered as available also, always a good idea to PM an Administrator about it as usual, however.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Oh god now I'm going to get all confused here as well this is it it's starting what is happening everybody is changing I don't know what the world is anymore

I will never have need to change my lovely username. Ever.

But I suppose the option is nice, even if it means I'll get totally confused whenever someone changes their username.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
For three years, it has haunted me.

That one mistake, that pointless tidbit.

The numbers, added as a safety measure as I was blissfully unaware that my username wasn't taken.

Finally, I can be rid of the 123!

Back