• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéCommunity Minecraft server - Now with Minecraft Mondays!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
Years
I'm actually doing a Minecraft Lets Play on my Youtube channel at the moment. I could include the server as a special episode! :)

Name: Zaspien

Atomic Pirate

I always win.
Years
My IGN is Benfro, I've been on this server a while. Anyway, I got on the server today around 8:50 Eastern Time, and the server was hacked. I am now on some strange island likely to be quite far from the mainland and city. I also lost much of my stuff. Is there anything the admins of the server can do?

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
Hey Benfro. I'm sorry that happened to you. I was trying to communicate with you when that was happening, but you didn't seem to respond. You died around six times in quick succession and wouldn't reply.

I'm not sure we were hacked. I think the owner has been experimenting with some things and forgot to turn those effects off. Everyone was in permanent "sneak"/crouch and nobody could see anyone else that was logging on.

Go ahead and PM me here on PC with what things you lost in your inventory and I'll compensate you when we are both on next. Thank you.

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
Years
Let me assure you that the server is definitely not hacked. As Klip says this was my bad, I installed a plugin to improve our upcoming hardcore survival games, but it had some unforeseen side effects like spawning people in the middle of nowhere, and permanent crouching.

So yeah, I'm very sorry about that. It's one of the "perks" of running a Minecraft server: unexpected stuff is bound to happen, which is why I back everything up daily.

Dreg

Done after the GT.
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2016
I'm sorry that this post is reviving a dead thread, but I have to ask this. Is the server down or something? Because I can't seem to access the server now because I keep getting the message: Can't reach server.

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
Years
Hey guys, unfortunately I couldn't keep paying for the server as finances are tight for me atm, and other efforts I've made to help fund the server have failed, so it's been taken down. I still have the world files backed up, I'll upload them if people still want to run around offline or perhaps host their own server. Keep in mind the server uses a lot of plugins, so certain features such as NPCs and shops won't be available in single-player or on vanilla servers.

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
Since the server is up again and people are playing on it, I thought I'd post some pictures. :D

Spoiler:

The first two pictures were taken from my hot air balloon. :)

Catman

Testosterone Incarnate
Years
I have safety concerns about the Mob gallery...
8aMfn.png

Shortly afterwards the room was overrun with spiders.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Havent' played minecraft in ages and don't have much time to at the moment... but I think that I'll have some time to join once this annoying semester is over with by Dec =P Hope server still lives by then!

NatureKeeper

meh wants archery.

...Seriously, do, we're out of Zombies and Spiders.

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
1.4.2 Update!!
Has just hit minecraft, and now the server is unavailable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back