• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Screenshot/Music Showcase

Status
Not open for further replies.

MykehDoom

Team Magma's Entei
Years
  • Age 35
  • GA
  • Seen Aug 12, 2010
250mkjq.jpg

Anyone wanna help me with my project? It's coming along good.

Yellow_lover

♥♥♥
Years
Anyone here?
A random pic from my, well, dead project. (I'll start workin' on it from the scratch in this summer though)
picture3.png

Before:
screen.png

After:
screen2.png

And one I made for my friend's project (just for fun though)
screen-1.png

Note that the Turtwig is being selected :)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 27, 2021
Here is a new screen from pokemon Malachite!
Details will be revealed tomorrow in an update in the Pokemon Malachite thread!
Well let me quit satlling so here!
capture044.png

Thats it! Lemme know what you think of it and be sure to stop by the Pokemon Malachite thread!

Last edited:

Hardy Har Har

Oh dear, oh my...
Years
Well, here are some screenshots to prove that I'm still working on my game, Pokémon Flame of Destiny:
capture044.jpg

^^ the party background, resized from a Windows Vista wallpaper. The nicknames of those Pokémon are from my friends.
capture045.jpg

capture046.jpg

capture047.jpg

^^ Battle Screen! I'm using elements from Platinum.
capture049.jpg

capture048.jpg

^^ Items involving Team C.A.T., the evil team of the game.
capture051.jpg

^^ Can Uxie be caught--or not?

What do you think?

Anyone here?
A random pic from my, well, dead project. (I'll start workin' on it from the scratch in this summer though)
Some Pokémon names are obscured by the Poké Ball. Try to resize it a little.

Last edited by a moderator:

jaysonic1991

Sphere Scripter
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2009
Don't want to start a thread so I'll just post some random screenshots here.

Been working on a small game in Sphere because I'm bored. Got the majority of a battle system together.

screenshot200812261808080079.png
screenshot200812261808370890.png
screenshot200812261808420737.png
screenshot200812261808460286.png
screenshot200812261824330970.png
screenshot200812261809070417.png

screenshot200812261809020068.png
screenshot200812261809020989.png
screenshot200812261812590424.png

screenshot200812261813010740.png
screenshot200812261813110621.png

Last edited:

venom12

Pokemon Crystal Rain Relased
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 28, 2023
Here is some screens of new tiles which look like dp maybe.
capture000al7.jpg

Thx Kyledove not all are mine

Last edited:

jaysonic1991

Sphere Scripter
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2009
Cheers. Nah I won't be starting a thread for at least 2 months. I'm currently on leave from the Australian Army GAP year (Christmas leave). And yeah, if I start a thread now it'll just die from no updates so I'll wait till after I finish or when I get more time to work on it.

I plan on uploading a demo with the battle system, because I'm not sure how it'll go on older more slower computers.

I'll post more screens of it later.

Rabbit

where is my mind?
Years
@jaysonic: Lol, I like the 'actions' options. What happens if you abuse someone? Can you actually mug strangers?

If I knew how to code, I would probably be saying, "Look at my pretty maps that are going to be in my game." Instead, all I can say is "Look at my pretty maps that have no actual use." Maaybe someday. But probably not.

park_flowers_fountain.gif

Based on a real place in Russia. If you've been there, you'll probably recognize it by the flower patterns and fountain. It's not quite finished around the edges, but the fence was such a pain that I declared it good enough for now.

edgeofdesert.gif

Not very neat-looking, but I still like the effect, like the desert is encroaching on the road.

]
route_brickwall.gif

Plain ol' route. The brick bit on the right is a brick wall. Is that obvious enough? I'm not sure what to do with it.

sandbar.gif

Yes, that's a bottle on the right side, and there's probably a message in it. :-D The sunset is turning the water purple.

What programs do you guys use to make maps with? I'm using a really simple Java program, and it's kind of a pain.

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
I've some screenshot wanna show up.
New-13.png

It was for my another project -- Pokemon Outlaw Hunter.
Check my thread in Plot section.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 27, 2021
Yet another Pokemon:Malachite Screen!
capture088.png

Please check out the game in the game showcase if you already haven't! And even better when you get there please be sure to share your feelings on the game in a post! lol

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
Years
Yet another Pokemon:Malachite Screen!

capture088.png

Please check out the game in the game showcase if you already haven't! And even better when you get there please be sure to share your feelings on the game in a post! lol
Nice screen!
(I didn't know Malachite had contests)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 27, 2021
Nice screen!
(I didn't know Malachite had contests)
Thank you and yes there will be contests in malachite and Were currently coming up with ways to make them different. But yeah...though this is not the place to talk about that. anyway Thanx!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back