• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello.

Spark

Hello. :3
Years
I'm so surprised that this username wasn't taken! :D
You can call me Spark, I'm thirteen years old. :3
Well, you can see, my english isn't good.
So, don't mind my bad english. :D

I'm interested in ROM Hacking, and I'm working on a project.
Haha, I'm not a pro, I still need help from experienced ROM Hackers. :3

Well, I ran out of ideas. xD
So, hello, PokéCommunity!

• Spark

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Hello Spark! Welcome to PC!

I'm actually surprised your username wasn't taken already either. With all the users who registered here everyday, I thought that would be taken. I guess that means it's more unique than you thought! You're English sounds fine to me so no need to worry. :) We have alot of users from all over the world and not all of them have perfect English which is fine! That just goes to show how diverse the forum is and you can say, how diverse the Internet is. But we do have alot of people of all sorts of nationalities here. Plus the members here are a friendly bunch of friends who are always glad to greet and help you new users.

If you came for ROM hacking you're in the right place. I'm not expert on hacking so sorry to say, I can't help you myself. However, you can check out Emulation & ROM Hacking to find help! That section is our most popular one and most famous one as well. There's tons of tutorials that can be found there and alot of resources and materials too. And because there's alot of memebers who visit the section, there's alot of people willing to help others with anything on hacking they may need. And you can also contact any of the two moderators of the section, DrFuji and giradialkia any questions you may have as well. One of the goals of the moderators here is to help users when they need things, so don't be shy to ask any of them any concerns you may have.

Have a great time here sir! I hope you can enjoy yourself. :) I suggest you to look over the rules too so you don't get in trouble! See you around!

Spark

Years
Hello Spark! Welcome to PC!

I'm actually surprised your username wasn't taken already either. With all the users who registered here everyday, I thought that would be taken. I guess that means it's more unique than you thought! You're English sounds fine to me so no need to worry. :) We have alot of users from all over the world and not all of them have perfect English which is fine! That just goes to show how diverse the forum is and you can say, how diverse the Internet is. But we do have alot of people of all sorts of nationalities here. Plus the members here are a friendly bunch of friends who are always glad to greet and help you new users.

If you came for ROM hacking you're in the right place. I'm not expert on hacking so sorry to say, I can't help you myself. However, you can check out Emulation & ROM Hacking to find help! That section is our most popular one and most famous one as well. There's tons of tutorials that can be found there and alot of resources and materials too. And because there's alot of memebers who visit the section, there's alot of people willing to help others with anything on hacking they may need. And you can also contact any of the two moderators of the section, DrFuji and giradialkia any questions you may have as well. One of the goals of the moderators here is to help users when they need things, so don't be shy to ask any of them any concerns you may have.

Have a great time here sir! I hope you can enjoy yourself. :) I suggest you to look over the rules too so you don't get in trouble! See you around!
Thank you for the warm welcome, AWsquared!
I'll enjoy myself here. :3
I like your avatar & signature btw, they're great! :D

And don't call me sir, I feel old! xD

• Spark

Years
Hey there Spark, and welcome to PC! My name is Zach, and it's a pleasure in getting to know you! {:3}

No need to worry, your English is fine (: So you like Shinx, eh? Well if you're ever interested in creating a Shinx club, make sure you can do so at first here in Pokémon Clubs! Also, be sure to explore the Emulation & ROM Hacking section as my good friend AWSquared says, if you haven't done so already!

Anyways, as a reminder, please be sure that you look over the rules here, so that you do not wind up getting into trouble.. the last thing we want to see here is new members getting an infraction just by not following the simplest and smallest rules :(

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate in asking anyone on staff as AWSquared suggested above.. they're the users with the bold usernames, and they would be more than glad as to help you out anytime you need it! :D

Hope you enjoy your stay here at PC, Spark! You are always more than welcome to send me a friend request, or leave a VM on my profile and or send me a PM whenever you wish to chat with me! ^_^

Years
  • Seen Jul 22, 2014
Welcome man! What project can that be? Are you making your very own ROM hack of a game of the series?

Spark

Years
Hey there Spark, and welcome to PC! My name is Zach, and it's a pleasure in getting to know you! {:3}

No need to worry, your English is fine (: So you like Shinx, eh? Well if you're ever interested in creating a Shinx club, make sure you can do so at first here in Pokémon Clubs! Also, be sure to explore the Emulation & ROM Hacking section as my good friend AWSquared says, if you haven't done so already!

Anyways, as a reminder, please be sure that you look over the rules here, so that you do not wind up getting into trouble.. the last thing we want to see here is new members getting an infraction just by not following the simplest and smallest rules :(

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate in asking anyone on staff as AWSquared suggested above.. they're the users with the bold usernames, and they would be more than glad as to help you out anytime you need it! :D

Hope you enjoy your stay here at PC, Spark! You are always more than welcome to send me a friend request, or leave a VM on my profile and or send me a PM whenever you wish to chat with me! ^_^
Thank you very much for the warm welcome. :3 Well, I've read the rules of those forums, and I'll follow them for sure! :D

Welcome man! What project can that be? Are you making your very own ROM hack of a game of the series?

Thank you. :3 And yes I'm making my very own ROM hack. Its name is Pokémon Hydrocity, I'll post the thread next month or later. :D

• Spark

Last edited:

TY

Hi there and welcome to a place where magic happens ^_^

You might have seen me around in Forum Games a bit (maybe not, but then i would be a ninja, hehe xD)
Anyways i hope you enjoy your stay here and have fun

And if you ever wanna chat, VM/PM me, i dont bite... hopefully

Years
Nice to meet you, Spark! I also signed up recently myself. I look forward to getting to know you around the forums, and enjoy your time here!

Spark

Years
Hi there and welcome to a place where magic happens ^_^

You might have seen me around in Forum Games a bit (maybe not, but then i would be a ninja, hehe xD)
Anyways i hope you enjoy your stay here and have fun

And if you ever wanna chat, VM/PM me, i dont bite... hopefully
Oh, I remember I ninja'd you (or not?) in the Birthday Race. xD
Thank you very much for the welcome. I'll enjoy myself here! :D

Nice to meet you, Spark! I also signed up recently myself. I look forward to getting to know you around the forums, and enjoy your time here!

Thank you, I'll be around. :3

• Spark

Last edited:
Back