• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Lucia Francisco Bernavard​

Once he had recovered his breath Roberto stood up and stretched a bit. He had to look around to get his bearings and ran along the rooftops. He made his sure his footsteps were light and he had to glide around a bit before he made it back to the Suicune dorm. He glided down and landed in front of the door and quickly went inside. He was lucky that there was no one in the hallways, but yet again it was rather late. He made his way to Lucia's room and slipped inside. Samuel was sitting on the floor and looked up at him, "So? What did you break this time?"

Roberto just narrowed his eyes at him and closed the door softly. "Nothing."

Samuel cocked his head, "But you are sweating. You were running pretty fast for that to happen. Gave yourself away eh?"

Roberto didn't respond but his pincers tightened as he went over and grabbed the Absol's pokeball. Samuel rolled his eyes, "Just because you were silent at one point doesn't mean you always will be."

Roberto pointed the ball at him, "Just go to bed." He muttered as he returned the Absol to his pokeball. He put the pokeball back on the desk and leaned against the wall once more. He panted a bit and just hoped Lucia wouldn't notice his tired state in the morning.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years

Ruby Sapphire Fiona Destiny - Rocky Mountains

Ruby followed Jack and Kilik to where the Deino was, Yuki's light was very useful right now because it didn't take long before they found the Deino, but it was being bullied by two other pokemon. She heard Jack's comment and added something "little meanie's..." Ruby said.

Kilik stood forward the Deino as in protecting him, he asked them if they wanted to join in and so Jack joined too, then Ruby made a ninja jump and landed next to them. 'I'm ready anytime~' she said cool, with Hikari forward her.

'Showtimeeeeee~~~~' Yuki transformed in another pokemon, a Charizard, it was big and strong, and a Charizard gives light too, that was good think work from Yuki. "Now i look like Blazeee~" Yuki cheerfully shouted as she was talking about Ruby's Charizard at home. '(Let's beat the bullies up!)' Hikari cheered.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Jimmy Vincent
Academy Grounds

Jimmy opened his eyes wide when Rosalyn suggested battling and squealed. Then she looked embarrassed and turned more quiet. Jimmy smirked evilly and grabbed one Pokéball. "Two-on-two? Or any other battle choice?" he asked, ready for one last battle before going to be. And he was very sure that he would be the winner, so he figured he would get in bed with a happy thought.

He sent out Kaida, his baby Druddigon, who immediately glomped him. She seemed to have grown in size a little bit, and now reached Jimmy's pecs. The rebellious-looking boy opened his eyes wide, before Kaida let go and stepped forward.

"So, what's it gonna be, huh?" he asked, in a cocky voice tone.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Rosalyn Smith and Sage Smith
Academy Grounds

Rosalyn smiled happily when Jimmy agreed. "that's fine with me" she said before pulling out Swampy's Pokeball. She was a little nervous about using Swampy, not having done anything with him since he had scared her the first day they met. She was also completely oblivious to his evil smirk and cocky tone to excited at the fact they were going to battle.

"I'm ready when you are" she smiled before tossing the Pokeball in the air and with a red light her Seviper was in front of her looking at Kaida. "Who's going first?" she asked eyes shining.

Sage shrugged when the boy didn't answer him figuring he must not have been heard. He saw the boy mention something about a battle and heard his tone get cocky and his evil smirk. "Great, a punk kid, hope I don't have him in my class tomorrow" he thought shaking his head before he spotted the person the boy was talking to and froze right away his eyes going wide. It was his sister, whom no one in the family had seen in over a year. He opened his mouth to say something when Rosalyn sent out a Seviper. It seems like it would have to wait til after the battle.

Last edited:

troyamonga

The First Child
Years
Renato Vincitore
TM Store, Oak Town

"Oh, really? I hope she's ok." Renato replied, not really caring whether the girl he didn't know recovered or not. It wasn't his problem.

"I guess." Renato said, responding to Haru's suggestion that they should head back to the dorms.

"So, um, what dorm were you in again? I kinda don't know where my Dorm house is?"

Gemini laughed at Torch's statement about Haru. "He seems to fit your description well. I can only hope he'll get Renato to become a little more active. He's my best bud, you know, but he can be so dang boring sometimes!"

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
"Yellow. I'm in yellow dorm." he said.

He thought of something first. "I'm thinking of getting a girl tomorrow. I'm gonna pick one, and then I'll woo her. Of course it won't take that much wooing. No one can resist the Haru Charms." he said arrogantly.

"Boring is only a dream for the three of us. I guess that Scyther, Geronimo he calls it has a lot to deal with soon. Haru hasn't driven us to death yet, but he gets crazy ideas. Like that one he just said." Torch went on to explain.

Haru walked to the door, opened it, and stepped outside. "You coming?" he looked back at Renato.

troyamonga

The First Child
Years
Renato Vincitore
TM Store, Oak Town

"Um, yeah. I'll be right there." Renato shuffled after Haru, almost tripping on a loose floorboard. "Um, do you mind if I dorm with you?"

'Haru seems a bit… odd, but his heart also seems to be in the right place. I'll stick around. Maybe I'll learn a thing or two about socialization.'

Gemini shivered, imagining Renato dragging him from crazy scheme to the next, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week. "Maybe I should be careful what I wish for."

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
"Sure. No problem. I don't think anybody will care. I played my guitar as loud as possible for hours and nobody woke up. There's a reason we were put in yellow." he said wittily.

Torch sighed and nodded. Haru returned both Void and Torch to their pokeball. He started walking, making sure Renato was behind him every so often, telling him of his adventures and battles he got into while exploring Kanto,Hoenn,and Sinnoh. He led him on and on until they finally got to the dorm. He was telling a story when they walked in the door. "That, my friend, is how I defeated Gastly with a rock and a bottle of fresh water." he finished.

He led Renato into his room. "I just dropped my stuff in here. Feel free to do whatever. I'm crashing." he plopped down on his bed and was out like a light.

troyamonga

The First Child
Years
Renato Vincitore
Raikou Dorm, Academy Grounds

Renato sighed, dropping his backpack onto the end table next to one of the dorm room's spare beds. After laying down in his newly acquired bed, he soon found that, quite simply, he was too excited to sleep. The prospect of future adventures at the Academy beckoned to him like a Siren's song.

In a effort to calm his nerves, he retrieved the first volume of The Golden Bough and began to read it. As he read, he barely noticed his eyes getting heavier. Before long, Renato had fallen asleep, his book still open across his chest.

Gemini shook his head before jumping onto Renato's bed, and falling asleep curled up next to Renato's feet.

Arctos

Fire and Blood
Years
After a short walk around the academy grounds in the darkness George decided it was time to return to his dorm and go to bed. "Okay guys, time for sleep! Long day of class tomorrow," he said quietly to his three pokemon as he turned towards the entrance to the academy and strolled off towards it.

After a few minutes he arrived back in his room and noticed that he still had not unpacked his belongings. George turned and locked the door to his room before he sighed and kicked his bag out of the middle of the floor. Undressing slowly he left his clothes where they fell and continued to prepare for bed in his new strange room. Aber, Kane and Uhuru lay at the foot of his bed together. It seemed to George that he would allow them that privilege after their performance in battle today and whispered as much as he turned off his light and went to sleep. The new day approached and with it new challenges.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years

Danielle Accola - Suicune Dorms

She was expecting to see her teacher Megan Sandoval first thing in the morning. As Megan waved back at her, she continued to walk. Danielle was feeling the exhaustion already. The Suicune Dorms were not too far as she expected, as she knows where they were located. Sector followed Danielle towards the Suicune Dorms entrance and both of them had entered inside.

The interior of the dorms are now empty. The majority of the Suicuners have probably entered inside their dorms already, and most likely asleep already. She immediately thought of Lucia and Lusca, both Suicuners, as well as Jack. They may have gone to sleep now. Danielle is the only Suicuner awake this late. She knew she wasn't supposed to be up this late, but apparently…things did get in the way.

She went upstairs…to her own dorm. She felt very relieved that she has arrived to her dorm, after a long day exploring the academy, and exploring the island herself, and alongside a few friends. It all started by a random battle with Lucia, with Mienfoo defeating Diana the Aron. But there was more than just a random battle…there was friendship, and both Danielle and Lucia shared it with each other. Then she met Jack, who had met Lucia before. He took them to the Power Plant, where Danielle caught her very first Pokemon, Ozzy and later on attacked by a flock of Magnemites. Later on she met her teacher, Megan Sandoval, and helped her Bayleef, Mimi, evolve…as well as reunited with her childhood best friend Mark. Along the way she and Mark had a battle, and Mienfoo threw a fit against Ozzy, but it was all solved after the capture of Sector. And, as night fell, she showed Lusca the way to the dorms, and traveled up to the volcano to capture her latest Pokemon, Swifty the Vulpix. Nothing will be the same tomorrow. Things will be different.

As Danielle closed the door after her, she locked it and ordered Sector to return to his ball. "Return, Sector. Rest up. Tomorrow is a bright and beautiful day."

She changed to her PJ's, from one of the luggages she has yet to unpack, and threw herself to bed. She started to think of her classes tomorrow…She knows the outcome of Megan Sandoval's class but, what about the rest of the others? Will they be stricter? Tougher? Harder than her past classes at Celadon? Danielle's mind went blank after she asked herself in her mind, closing her eyes and drifting off to sleep…throughout the night.

Last edited:

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Jimmy Vincent
Academy Grounds

"Humph, whatever. Ya can go first." Jimmy replied, crossing his arms. It won't make a difference... he thought, very confident that he would win the battle against her only friend. He was completely oblivious to the man near them, who was likely to be a teacher given his age.

"Just try to beat us!" he barked arrogantly.

Kaida meanwhile smiled and did some stretching exercises to get ready for battle. She loooked eager to battle and have fun, however, she did not see the evil smirk on Jimmy's face.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Rosalyn Smith and Sage Smith
Academy Grounds

Rosalyn smiled happily as Jimmy said she could go first and she watched Kaida stretch to get ready for the battle. She was still oblivious to Jimmy's arrogant attitude but her brother who was watching them not having been noticed yet frowned openly at Jimmy. "I hope she's not friends with that punk" he thought crossing his arms as he leaned against a tree.

"Thanks Jimmy!" Rosalyn said happily before looking at Swampy "alright Swampy, Use Sludge Bomb and then Dig!" she called out excitedly wanting to see what her Seviper could do. Swampy took a breath and looked at Kaida before opening his mouth and firing three brown globs of sludge at Kaida before diving head first and digging under the ground.

Years
Jack Jacobs
Rocky Mountains

"3 on 2" Jack sighed as he returned Grip to his pokeball and walked away "It's getting late anyway" Jack began making his way down the mountain heading back to his dorm, to him three trainers against two wild pokemon was unfair so their really was no need for him to be around. Jack looked into the sky and using the moonlight to light up his path as he thought about the long day.

He thought back to Danielle and Lucia, their adventure at the power plant, his battle against some guy with a Koffing but he didn't even know his name plus their was his reunion with mark and the late night trip up the mountain that still hadn't ended for Ruby and Kilik yet.

By the time Jack had ran through everything in his head he was back at his dorm....The majestic blue dorm of Suicune, a big step up from his former Entei dorm but he wasn't complaining about the luxury of it all. Jack's only thought was jumping into bed and kicking off his shoes and thats exactly what he did when he got there.

"Advanced Pokemon Theory: Understanding Types, Interactions and Exceptional Strategy" Jack read his time table in almost amazement "Long ass name for a single class huh" Jack threw his pokedex on the table flung off most of his clothes and began to sleep, dreaming about tomorrow....

Meeptasm

Eevee of Mystery
Years
Meep (Entei Dorm Lobby)

Meep was startled at Rama's sudden transformation into a Shinx. Seeing it shining like a light bulb, it looked like he would be able to get back after all!

"Thanks, Skye! I was beginning to worry that we'd have to stay here. I'd sleep fine on a sofa, but Heart wouldn't be able to get comfortable enough without her custom bed. I'll be on my way, then. Hope we run into each other soon!"

After waving a final goodbye to his new friend, Meep and the others walked out the front doors with Rama and proceeded down the path. Not long after leaving, Suicune Dorm came into view. Reaching into his bag, he grabbed the last piece of food from the earlier picnic, a peach, along with a half full insulated water bottle. He knelt down and smiled at Rama while rinsing the peach off with the crisp water. He then offered it to the Zorua.

"I noticed you were a little hesitant to eat that apple in the lobby," Meep said, "So I thought I'd wash the grime from this peach first. Hope you like it! Tell Sky! I said thanks again!"

And with a gentle pat on Rama's head, Meep darted toward the Suicune Dorm, with Heart on his head, and Fluffernut and Foxfire running alongside. Without getting lost in the halls, he managed to get back into his room. Once his two Pokemon have been returned to their Pokeballs, Meep and Heart hopped into bed and instantly fell asleep, exhausted from their long first day at the Academy.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
(Ooc: This is so unfair...)

Kilik Chambers - Rocky Mountains & Caves->Entei Dorm

502.png
571.png
207.png
403.png
633.png

That was very rough. Well, not rough, just a tough battle. Axew & Druddigon limped away, the big dragon staring coldly at the Deino as he & Axew disappeared out of sight. Tentou was very worn out, much dust & scrapes on him. Kilik thought that maybe fighting Pokemon too strong for him was more than a challenge. He's barely stable right now, so Kilik returned him back to his Pokeball for some rest. Sleep well, buddy.

Was it dark outside already? It was hard to know, considering the group was inside a cave. Yuki's Charizard form was still helpful. Almost immediately, Kilik remembered the Deino he was protecting. He bent down & petted the dragon Pokemon. "You're safe now, don't worry," he assured it. The Deino began crying tears again, like Torkoal, & nudged Kilik. "You want to come with me?" Kilik asked the Pokemon, & it nodded it's head anxiously. He smiled slightly & took out a Pokeball, tapped it on the Deino & it was caught. Click

"I'll call you, Ganta."

-

As the group left the cave & mountains, it was very dark. You could get robbed out here if, well, there was no place nearby anyway. Kilik turned to Ruby & Jack before taking another step. "I'd like to thank you, for coming along with me even though it would be dangerous," he shaked their hands in the process. "Thank you," he thanked again before heading on the path back to the Entei Dorms. Knowing Ruby, she's probably following considering she's of the same dorm as Kilik.

Inside the dorm, Kilik took off his clothes above his waist, nice build! & summoned out all his Pokemon. Mistress looked curiously at Ganta. Kilik introduced Ganta to all the team members. Mistress only scoffed at him. "Be nice," Kilik said lastly before they all went to bed.

A lot happened today. The exciting part, 3 new Pokemon of the day! Best part is, he forgot about his parents for...tomorrow. Scratch that. Now it'll be much harder to sleep tonight... Zzz...

Years
((not my best post but gets the point across))

C.J. Styles
Caves --> Dorms

C.J. watched as the battle progressed, "They look powerful, not overly strategic… But I guess they are fighting Wild Pokemon so no need for strategy really I guess." C.J. thought to himself. When the battle was nearing a close he slinked away not wanting to be seen by the others.

Outside the cave C.J. peered into the sky, "It seems time pasted rather quickly, let's head back to the dorm and wait for class to start.." He said to his Pokemon. They walked back to the dorm. When they arrived C.J. went straight to his room and turned on his laptop to check his class list. General Expert by N Harmonia. "Hmm, interesting, hopefully I'll learn something useful." he though.

He released his remaining Pokemon, Ax and Chomp, "Okay guys, Big day ahead of us tomorrow. Rest up." He watched as his Pokemon found their 'spots' to sleep, before throwing on a pair of shorts to wear to bed. He took two naps already tonight but somehow he still felt exhausted.. Oh well, he'll just have to deal with it, he set his alarm for a little after dawn and crawled into bed. "If all goes well tomorrow should be a really productive day.
" He thought before drifting into a deep sleep.

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
Maxwell Leggingsteele
Oak Town ---> Entei Dorm
------------------------------

"Yeah..." Maxwell responded as he too looked up into the sky, "I guess it's pretty pointless to go look for him at this hour. The poor guy must've gone back to the Dorm or just fallen asleep right on the road, however I doubt that." The teen did really feel bad for just leaving a ten/eleven-year old unattended like that in the middle of the wilderness. Wasn't his parents worried about him? Either they were and still let him stay, or they had a lot of confidence and trust in their son. Whichever the case, their actions might be debatable. He looked at Genevieve again,

"Straberry's your favorite? That's cool, strawberries are tasty. However, I don't really have a favorite taste. I'm just like Wilson when it comes to food, if it's good then I'll eat it. Speaking of Wilson, I wonder if Quillie's found him yet, after all I didn't give him much to go on and-" Maxwell shut himself up for a moment. The chocolate was clearly doing its work. But now he decided to just shut up for a moment to just enjoy the night's cool breeze.

"To answer your question," he said after a while, "I am indeed probably going to be up all night thanks to this critter," Maxwell glanced at the ice cream for a second. "However it would be interesting to see how others react to it... If I didn't know better I'd say that the dude in te parlor must've jammed at least five Rare Candies into this thing. I wonder what would happen if Slackey ate it..." But Slackey didn't make a sound. Well, except for a small sneeze that was. Hopefully he wasn't cathing a cold or anything Maxwell thought.

It was getting really late, and even though Maxwell didn't feel the least bit tired he decided it was for the best to go to bed. But neither Wilson nor Quille were back... This was troubling.

"You know what?" He said to Genevieve, "I'm sure they'll come back soon, so I think that I'll go to bed now. Goodnight." He said and gave his girlfriend a quick kiss on the cheek before walking off towards the Entei Dorm. Well inside the big building, Maxwell quickly found his way back to his room and started undressing unil he only stood in his boxers. He le out the remainder of his team which was Katam. The Tympole was already snoring loudly, fast asleep. So the teen decided to take a cue from his Pokémon and laid his head down on his pillow and then slowly drifted off to sleep.

Wilson the Swinub
At the beach
------------------------------

Wilson sighed, the feeling of getting your stomach filled up at least a bit was always good. His hunger had been quelled for now, and his mood became much better. Even though his pretzel had been a little ruined from lying in the sand while he ate it. The Swinub turned around, about to answer Ciel's question enthusiastically when he saw something. From far away it looked like a flame just bobbing up and down, but as it cane closer it turned out to be Quillie. The Fire-type ran up to Wilson with an agitated look on his face.

"Quilava, lava."[Maxwell and the others need you to come back now. It's getting late.] He said sternly. Wilson - although a bit scatterbrained - nodded in agreement and started following Quillie back. But not after saying goodbye to Ciel of course.

Years
Atlus Midgard

It was dark as Atlus got to his room, and as he noticed when he turned the lights on, that the fishtank he ordered earlier today had been set up, water and everything. He released all his pokemon, and after setting Calamari into the fishtank, sat himself down into his bed. He took one look at his scedual for tomorrow. "Self defense? and I thought it was a Pokemon Acadamy." Atlus joked to himself. He could just picture his pokemon watching as he fights another human, maybe even pretending to give out commands to him. Or maybe it meant something compleatly different. Either way, he quickly went to sleep. It would do Atlus no good if he was tired in a class that he was actually going to do something at.

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
Artemesio!

Arti woke up pretty early dispite his late night. He grumbled at biology. He almost always woke up at the same time every morning, then couldn't go back to sleep. Well, thats a good problem to have, I guess. Beats always waking up late. Arti groped for Swadloon. His hand brushed her side.

"Hey. Swadloon. Get up, it's....it's 5:45."

Swadloon yawned. She had had a full night's rest, and was alert and ready. Larry was tired like Arti, though his natural energy still kept him from being groggy. Arti sat up, and grabbed a schedule from his nightable.

Ancient Johto History? Thats....cool I guess. I don't know anything about Johto, so at least I'm learning something new today.

Arti got up and took a shower. After he finished beautifying himself, he put on some new threads. Purple jeans. Sweet. A purple hoodie with yellow pockets and insides should compliment this well. Green beanie. Shades. All aboard the Swagger Wagon. He only had white and black shoes, so he put the black ones on. A purple and yellow striped scarf to top it off. He was looking fly. He headed towards the lobby, Swadloon on his shoulder and Larry following on the floor. Once there, he asked a random student which way the cafeteria was. She smiled and pointed. She slipped a room number in his hoodie. Arti blushed, and thanked her. F-for the directions. Yeah. Anyway, he headed off to get something to eat.

Back