• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Video Gamers Unite

TY

No one has said The Last Guardian yet! :O
And I am looking forward to Fifa '13 and F1 2012 as usual! :3​

Lol, im hoping that some little Dutch clubs will be in FIFA 13, like VVV-Venlo and RKC-Waalwijk, cause those clubs made me good at this game. But then they have to beat the better clubs, though...

Renyui!

ascender
Years
Hey, join me up?

Username: Renyui!
Current Console of Choice: Currently? PC/Mac
Favourite Game: Chrono Trigger
Mario or Luigi?: Luigi. He's a cutie-pie.

I just wanted to say, I'm so looking forward to The Last Guardian. I played the heck out of both Ico and Shadow of the Colossus back in the day. Even better if it's somehow related to one of those two. I'm sure Team Ico can connect it without ruining the story. They're cool guys!

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
Years
OMG, I completely forgot about The Last Guardian! DX How could I forget dear Team Ico?!

I absolutely LOVED Ico and Shadow of the Colossus, it's practically guaranteed that The Last Guardian will be even more amazing.

Also, for those who'd like to see an LPer I enjoy in action (namely GhostRobo), here's the first part of his Prototype 2 playthrough.

Last edited:

CarefulWetPaint

Doctor Lobotomy
Years
What is this Last Guardian game/game series and why have I never played/heard of it! What did I miss out!?!

GhostRobo has a fairly nice voice to listen to, its not annoying or anything and he seems to have a lot of enthusiasm, though I dont want to spoil the game so I cant watch to much of it! I might go watch some of his other stuff now though!

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
No one has said The Last Guardian yet! :O
And I am looking forward to Fifa '13 and F1 2012 as usual! :3​

Crap, forgot about Last Guardian. But it didn't really interest me that much... Though it seems like it might be worth a shot.

Hitman Absolution? I've played Hitman: Blood Money, and that was a great fun game. Looking forward to more of that.

PokeGirlBel

Avengers Assemble!
Years
Username: PokeGirlBel
Current Console of Choice:Wii
Favourite Game:Lux Pain...Please don't hurt me
Mario or Luigi?-Mario. He just seems to handle things better lol

Joshawott

Banned
Years
What games is everyone looking forward to?

A lot. These are the ones I'm looking forward to the most, ranked by my personal anticipation of each of them:

1. Paper Mario 3D
2. Super Smash Bros. 4
2. Pokémon Black and White 2

PokeGirlBel

Avengers Assemble!
Years
Wait is Paper Mario 3D a new story or the 64 game in 3D? If its a new story I'll get it.

If the rumor about MGS 5 with Big Boss in Africa is true I want that.

Sonicfan9988

Sonic, Hilda & Rosa! ♥
Years
Hey! I'll join!

Username:Sonicfan9988
Console of choice:Wii (I also use my 3DS most of the time, too.)
Favourite game:Sonic Generations 3DS.
Mario or Luigi:Luigi,his speed and jumping abilities are cooler.

Joshawott

Banned
Years
Wait is Paper Mario 3D a new story or the 64 game in 3D? If its a new story I'll get it.

It's a brand new game and the fourth entry in the ever-so popular series. What I'm so excited about is that the turn-based format is returning, and even more-so that it appears to have quite a twist with the addition of stickers. I'm still curious as to the role partners will play in the game, though.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
I don't really view LPs of games I'm not really interested in so...I dunno about most of the people being talked about in this thread. I've heard of GhostRobo, though. :O

And talking of MGS5, I'm looking forward to MGR:Rising as well. :D

Some creepy music for you guys. Enjoy.

Years
Welcome Sonicfan9988, Renyui! and PokeGirlBel! :D

Shame on you all forgetting The Last Guardian! :P
I have loved Team Ico since they brought out Ico! :3​

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
Years
XD Sorry, Fabio. I've been more focused recently on the recently-released SSX and the upcoming and more-advertised Assassin's Creed III (both of which's series I've been an avid watcher of). However, I cannot deny my love of the Ico series, especially their amazing musical pieces and remarkably high-quality graphic styles.

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
Years

It's a brand new game and the fourth entry in the ever-so popular series. What I'm so excited about is that the turn-based format is returning, and even more-so that it appears to have quite a twist with the addition of stickers. I'm still curious as to the role partners will play in the game, though.

It's going back to its roots after the abomination (in my opinion) that was Super Paper Mario though some of the scenes were rather amusing.

I want the ICO/Shadow of the Colossus bundle - I've wanted it since they announced it last year (having missed out on the latter). Sadly the PS3 in my house has fallen to the yellow light of death, and the hair dryer trick couldn't revive it.

Sonicfan9988

Sonic, Hilda & Rosa! ♥
Years
What games is everyone looking forward to?

Me, i'm looking forward to Sonic 4:Episode 2 (Android) and Pokemon Black 2 & White 2 the most! I'm also looking forward to Super Smash Bros. 4!

Years
XD Sorry, Fabio. I've been more focused recently on the recently-released SSX and the upcoming and more-advertised Assassin's Creed III (both of which's series I've been an avid watcher of). However, I cannot deny my love of the Ico series, especially their amazing musical pieces and remarkably high-quality graphic styles.

Haha, it is ok. I always end up forgetting games that are coming out. Twisted Metal is another I forgot about and is out soon I think.
I use to play it loads when I was younger on the PS1.​

CarefulWetPaint

Doctor Lobotomy
Years
Youre all talking about games I've never heard of or played.. speaking of which,
1 dayish wherever you live until diablo three comes out, tomorrow for Australians I believe.

Whose super excited and getting it straight away? Who doesnt care at all?

Back