• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Years
  • Seen May 29, 2023
I've played this game and I can't find Meowth, and in the older version, I was able to do the James marriage thing, but I can't find a way to activate that story either. PLEASE HELP! Thanks =)

KingCyndaquil

Pokemon Master
Years
I don't know if anyone has already asked this but I need the answer. Hi Metapod. Your version AshGray is AMAZING. I watched the entire season 1 of Pokémon as a kid and I still watch it from time to time. The game you've made is something I've been dreaming about since childhood and trhanks to you, I could finally play a Pokémon game which resembled the feel and awesomess of the Cartoon/Animé. Thank you

I recently heard of this game and I downloaded the newest version: Beta 2.5 After I gave a Meowth to Timmy in the pre-school it seemed like the game ended. I was walking left which was just a BIG space of grass which ended with trees and I couldn't go further in the game. Then I checked your episode list where it says which episodes have been done and put in the game and just like I expected, it ends with "The Purr-Fect Hero"

Now FINALLY, here's my question. Of course I want to continue playing the game when more of the episodes have been included and when you can advance but here's my question: When this happen and will probably be in a new downloadable beta, can I continue the game from where I left of in the 2.5 Beta or do I have to play the game ALL over again :(

Please answer me and keep up the good work :)

yeah you can, when the new ips comes out, patch it to your .gba rom, and it should continue

Years
I just started this hack and it is an awesome game I must say. I love how difficult it gets from Brock to Misty... had a lot of trouble beating Misty without Pikachu...

And I felt bad because I lost to AJ and was not able to fight him again :(

Edited: I dunno if this is a bug (pretty sure it is) but I have a full team (6 pokemon) and after Squirtle joins my team... he disappears. He is not in the PC and he can not be on my team because I have 6 pokemon

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2010
yeah you can, when the new ips comes out, patch it to your .gba rom, and it should continue

Thank you dude, you're awesome. Is there a way for us to be friends on this site so maybe you could help me if I run into any problem when I'm going to do that :) ?

Years
Damn I can't do the Bulbasaur filler because my Bulbasaur has evolved to a Venasaur... and I think I might not be able to do the Squirtle one later also...

Oh and when does your Charmeleon start obeying you again? I have 5 badges and yet he still does not obey me. Hard to train someone who does not listen

Years
  • Seen Aug 24, 2010
I have a question;

I have captured Squirtle, but i had a full squad, but it seems to be okay. But i can't find Squirtle anywhere in the PC storage, what should I do?

Years
  • Seen Aug 22, 2010
hi great hack, keep the work on dude ;)

dunno if it has been said but:

right after the squirtle make the hole and than gtfo, if you straigth to the fisherman house without talking to the women the game will crash
and if you only have 1 slot free, you'll only get pikachu back, and the squirtly will not join your team/not be on the PC

Years
  • Seen Nov 10, 2010
I can seem to be able to get into Koga's gym, I press every button in every place and nothing !, Which is weird because I manage to enter once.

Years
  • Seen Jul 15, 2016
I was hooked good idea to revive the anime
but I really do not really like the graphic environment ...

Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2010
of all the hacks and roms i played yours is AMAZING! The from the ash sprite to the way everything about your game looks fantastic! Hope you finish soon... I know how hard it is to make a hacked game like that.

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
Years
Hey, you commented on tribblemetimbers new video replying to a coppygirl...well thets me a dude on my mothers acount any way it did screw up my game I put the bad eggs in one box together and it won't let me battle brock on 2.5 half the time and misty on 2.5 all the time

Back