• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
I hate to disappoint you, LDD, but your card that only works just now is already obsolete. =P

SHC Card Requests V.5 is now open for business! Get your modernized, 4th-gen SHC cards HERE!!!

Just hit another 20HP female. 13483 Treeckos now.

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
Yes and now the card you made me is out of date, BECAUSE..............

*holds up shiny SEEDOT*

dpffsa273.png

I just hit it! Right now (12:48 AM) on RUBY! In the Zangoose Patch! It's female!

Stats will be edited in later.

EDIT: Okay, I'm back with the stats...

Shiny Seedot

Level - 16
Gender - Female
Caught in - Ultra ball
Nature - Brave
Caught on - Route 114
Game time - 16:54
Game - Ruby

HP - 39
ATK - 22
DEF - 23
SpATK - 17
SpDEF - 18
Speed - 13

Last edited:

shinycollector

I'm back!
Years
  • Seen Aug 6, 2012
WOW! Congrats LDD on your new shiny! YOur really lucky I cant belive it you have your new shiny again!

Shiny news: Still getting that sandshrew I've been killing them now for 2 days its ok I still got 5 days till the my holiday expire. xD

shinycollector

I'm back!
Years
  • Seen Aug 6, 2012
xD Your just been hunting on your ruby for 6 hours?!?! WOW you really lucky we really never know when a shiny pokemon coming out. its so random! I LIKE IT! :D ( your reaalllllly luck i swear! :P)

shinycollector

I'm back!
Years
  • Seen Aug 6, 2012
I heard encountering shiny on pokemon D/P seem to be higher than the older games. Is it true? Or just a rumor?

Do you guys kill your target when hunting? Or just ran away? Coz I killed it everytime I saw it. Does it affect my hunting? Should I stop killing them?

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Years
I don't know about the odds, but people are finding them, so that's a good sign.

I kill the pokemon when I shiny hunt, so I can raise my pokemon at the same time. I also have pokemon with 'pick up' with me so I get lots of items.

shinycollector

I'm back!
Years
  • Seen Aug 6, 2012
Ok, So it really doesnt matter if you kill pokemon it doesnt affect you shiny hunt right? I will continue killing it..Its good LOL.

Years
When I was on the aggressive Seviper hunt, I ran simply because it was faster. I usually kill when I hunt so I can train at the same time.

shinycollector

I'm back!
Years
  • Seen Aug 6, 2012
Ok. Hey MM What shiny pokemon are you looking forward to see now?

I am looking for a shiny sandshrew.

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
Congrats SL and LDD!

Still running around the desert.. woo. I'm thinking of changing target to something that will evolve in D/P but im unsure. Maybe a Snorunt? or Rhydon? ahh i don't know, i'll keep you informed though.

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Years
Thanks guys! AND now back to the hunt...

Ruby - still hunting shiny Zangoose
Emerald - Electrike
Leaf Green - Fishing... I don't know what for, give me ideas!!! (I kind of want a shiny Remoraid though.)

Years
hey guys as promised here is the new shiny i got

paras
lvl 23 met at the safari zone
timid nature female
item big mushroom:)
hp 53/53
attack 33
defense 31
sp.attack 30
sp.defense 35
speed 25
ability effect spore
attacks
scratch
stun spore
poision powder
leech life

here is the story:)
i was in the safari zone at my grandmothers house and i was on my gameboy player on my game cube with my fire red and i told my grandma to watch and see how fun the safari zone is so she did and i was looking for a tauros non shiny and i seen alot of paras as it was about 15 or so then this paras came and it was a odd mushroom color going across the screen then i knew it was shiny and it was and it did the sparkle thingy which was funny because my grandmother was like omg it has stars and i said yes and this is rare to find so i said that i needed to catch it and hopefully it doesnt run away so i threw about 5 or 6 safari balls before i caught it and i was so happy so then i told her everything i knew about shinys i even had printed out shiny sprites i showed her and she was happy for me

so this is my story i got to go get my card updated and read lots of posts

well no other new shinys except for that paras

and i am hunting eevee and regirock and my secret shiny and magikarp

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
Years
CONGRATULATIONS EVERY1 ON FINDING NEW SHINEY POKEMON(exept 4 me). Welcome bak MM!!! Just 1 question MM, do I have to get a new SHC card cuz mine doesnt look like yours or any1elses? And finelly...................................... NO SHINEY MAREEP OR EEVEE!!! BLAST!

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
Shiny, Arent you a lucky boy >.<
Lol well ye, nothin enw yet, but i am slowly moving onwards! *Lifts up a sword* MWAHAHA!
Lol ye..
KS-Out

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
Do I have to get a new SHC card cuz mine doesnt look like yours or any1elses?

I can answer that, you can indeed get one if you wish too, you don't have too now, but as soon as you get a new shiny your card will be updated.

If you would like a new one now just click on the link in my Signature.

Well i've decided to stick it out in the desert untill i find a shiny, i think this is one of my most consistent hunts in quite a while. 80 hours clocked in Emerald and not even a sign of a shiny, the hunt continues.

willypiggy

パンケーキ! Yum!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 3, 2010
Congratulations SL and LDD!
Well, I have a few targets now but first I'll just say that shinys hate me, The total is about 750 Smeargles killed and 0 Shiny.
Breeding for: ???(Secret :))
SRing For: Regsteel
Hunting For: Smeargle.

Back