• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [IC] [T] [Best Rookie 1Q '13]

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Takumi Makkusu - All Is Not What It Seems

That aftertaste is still there. The food is just as bad as the lunch they serve at my old school! What I would give for a creamy double-glazed donut... Oh, I notice Nami laughing at me. Wait, was I scrubbing my tongue in a funny way? Wow, ha ha! How embarressing! I chuckle & rubs my backhead. I'm sharing a laugh with Nami. I've never really laughed with someone before, except when it was awkward. This isn't awkward, right...?

That's when the big question came up: Nami wanted to show me something. I got a little frightened, but then I calmed down. I was curious what she wanted to show me. Maybe her vampire powers. I could get scared a little. Maybe it's just how Youkai's look... Nami suggested we take it to m-my dorm. A girl? In my d-dorm? Well, it's not really my room, but still. "O-OK!" I stutter.

I got up & threw my trash away, waiting for Nami to lead. Ladies first.

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
Years

ゆりあ&Eva

Frio came up to Eva and Yuria, introducing himself (with a short, awkward interruption by his sister, apparently). "Are you by chance looking for a team to find Solo?"

Eva brightened up at the question and answered, "We are, actually..." Before he could finish, Frio collapsed. While his sister checked for a pulse, Eva told them he'd get Frio some water, and Yuria sat down by the latter. Elise seemed clueless as to what to do next, but at least they knew he didn't spontaneously die.

Yuria leaned down to Frio's chest, then rose back up and said to Elise, "He's still breathing, so he could be dehydrated or just hungry. Has he had anything to eat recently?"

Blue boy needs water badly! Shaking anxiety took hold of Eva's limbs, wresting away what little control he had over the rapidly escalating situation. At least there was a direction to focus on, a place to be, even if it meant leaving the room for the sweet anodyne privacy provided in stressful situations.

With a glance left behind for Yuria, who tended to the collapsed cook as though he had medical training, Eva fled with flimsy footsteps into the hallway, on a quest for the containers that could house pure water for the parched and prone prat in the classroom; a personal holy grail, that he would bring like King Arthur. He even wore tights like him. The academy maps, briefly remembered from before, helped him find the water tanks that were dotted across the halls, yet fate's fickle finger fell frustratingly on him! No cups remained.

Eva knew his limbs could carry the colossal container only so much as he could take flight, so a fresh vessel would be needed. Sprinting down the hall, he retrieved another cup to bring back to the water tank and push the button that relinquished nourishing liquid like the teat of a large-breasted mother.

He returned to the classroom in no less than a minute, some of the water having spilled on his hand, the cup filled to the rim, his hands outstretched to offer the cup to anyone who would take it.​

Khawill

<3
Years
Elise
Elise took the cup thankfully, though also pretty frantic. She took the water and moved quickly toward Frio. Unfortunately, because she was rushing, she tripped and spilled all of the water in Frio's face. He awoke instantly, but Elise crashed down on his stomach, knocking all of the air out of him.

Frio
When I came back to my senses, I was not pleasantly surprised. Rather I was brutally assaulted and my force was soaking. "Can't I have just a little nap?" I coughed, meaning it as a joke. All the water in my nose and mouth, and the elbow that crashed on my stomach made it hard to really breath, and the words came out separately.

Elise got up, looking both guilty and relieved, "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." She said.

I rubbed my head, nobody bothered to catch me as I fell and now I also had a headache. I caught my breath then said, "It's fine. Forgot to drink. And eat." I thought about writing that reminder in my journal, but it probably wouldn't help since I had to do it so frequently. I looked at the two girls, "So are you guys in?" I said casually.

Elise elbowed me in my side, then whispered, "That pretty girl gave you water! Say thank you!" She scolded.

I sighed, "Thanks for giving Elise the water that made its home all over my head, face, and shirt." Elise stuck her toungue out like a child's face, and I made a stupid face in return. Though, I was starting to feel light headed again.

Geras

Roleplayer
Years

Yorick Amherst Lee

Yorick continued running, matching Gavin's pace, and wore a confused look as Gavin started laughing. "'Something stupid', huh? The boss certainly doesn't mince words, does he?" the mage said as he continued laughing. Had he said something funny? He wasn't aware that Allister was Gavin's boss either. Also, what did 'mince' mean? Gavin continued by introducing himself even though Yorick already knew his name, though it was likely that he didn't know Yorick knew. He then, with a fading smile, claimed that he would not allow himself to be stopped, and would respond accordingly to an attempt to restrain him. This confused Yorick even more, so he decided he would ask him. "What exactly do you mean by "respond accordingly"? Also, why do you believe I am here to stop you? I was told to find you and make sure you don't go after Oz on your own. I thought once I had found you that you would no longer be alone, and that the problem would be solved. Did I somehow misinterpret the instructions?" Gavin expressed gratitude at Yorick's assistance and brought up a grim possibility before they were interrupted by a shout.

Gavin confirmed Yorick's suspicion that it could have been Oz, although he referred to him as Ozzy instead. It was strange, but not unlike how Yorick's own parents referred to him as Ammy out of affection. "Gavin, do you feel affection for Oz?" he asked. This was a very strange matter indeed. His thoughts were once again interrupted though, this time by Allister's arrival. This time he referred to Gavin as "Hero". Gavin was a hero? All these alternate names were becoming terribly confusing. He joined them while making a char-based comment similar to Gavin's earlier one and the three of them continued on.

Soon they were in the graveyard and Yorick could smell Oz. The group ran towards him but Yorick sped ahead. He decided he could run fast before Oz was entirely aware of them and pounce before he could attack or run. Oz was not a student so there was no harm in him seeing Yorick's youkai form. Regardless, Yorick had already decided that there should not be a problem revealing himself to stop a criminal. He transformed and rushed towards Oz at his top speed, a situation none of his prey in the forest had escaped from. Oz had been busy crouching down and examining gravestones during the moment that Yorick pounced, claws swooping down to pin him as Yorick hit the ground.​

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022

Kakusu - Path to the Graveyard

------------------------------------------------------------------

Slipping out of the classroom behind everyone without a word, Kakusu nervously walked down to the school grounds, each footstep draining slightly more morale from himself. He continued behind the guys ahead of him, who ran with quite speed, eventually losing sight of them. They were so confident in what was going to happen and Kakusu couldn't help but feel envious.

Kakusu began to slow his pace until he eventually stopped, right at the gates of the graveyard. A set of tall willow trees towered over the entrance and the mood was entirely different from the academy grounds. It wasn't morbid and dark like a regular graveyard in the human world but more like a peaceful place. Kakusu kept this in mind as he paused at the gate for a moment, forgetting why he was here. He glanced absentmindedly at his surroundings and the place almost felt familiar although he knew for a fact that he had never been here before.

The noise of conflict in the background brought Kakusu back to his senses. The boys who ran ahead of him were definitely hasty although it the situation seemed to call for it seeing as they needed to stop what Oz was planning. Hopefully they knew what they were doing because if not, Kakusu felt someone wouldn't be walking away with at least a bad injury. Removing his school jacket and hanging it on the gate, Kakusu ran into the graveyard where he heard the noises originate.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years

Maya Nami Kyuuketsuki
Chapter 2: today is the day.
Takumi's Dorm room.

"S-Sorry but my roommate might be in our dorm room at the moment and i'm sure that Kakasu has joined Higorashi-sensei to the graveyard..." Nami walked next to him and explained a little why they were going to take it to his dorm room. Wait... didn't what she just said sound even weirder? Won't he think she's going to try to flirt with him and go to adult situations? Meh... probably not, he likes another girl afterall, from the human world perhaps. Nami left the School building, walking in front of Takumi and making her way to the Boy Dorms. She was a little nervous though, she didn't want Takumi's fellow dorm mates to think that they were a couple because that would be a reason for Takumi to talk to her less.

"I-I want to search for your dorm." She said as a smile formed on her tiny mouth and glanced at Takumi. She entered the Boy Dorms and immediately searched for his and Kakasu's dorm room so that no one else would see them. They were lucky that the dorms were quiet around these times. Nami searched around and read the notes on the doors with the names of the room owners. She saw a few fimilair names but it took her awhile untill she found a dorm room that said "Kakasu & Takumi". "Here it is~" Nami cheerfully said as she opened the door. She pulled Takumi inside and closed the door of his room. A little forceful but necessary if they didn't want anyone to see them together and get the wrong thoughts.

"I-I..." Nami stood in front of him and didn't look him in the face. This was a scary moment for her as Takumi could possibly get really terrified of her and tell her to stay away from him. "I know that you're not very font of Youkai... So i wanted to show you my real appearence before you decide to... continue to be my friend." Nami glanced up at him but after a few seconds of silence she closed her eyes. Nami's hair changed from black to beautiful silver but it took her awhile untill she turned to Takumi and dramatically opened her crimson red eyes. "This is my real appearence..."

Oz

Oz heard some noises coming from afar and easely guessed that these were the students Ryuu send to him. "Hmmm... why would he send his students and not come hisself? This smells like a trick..." Oz mumbled to himself as he leaned against the gravestone. Seems like he had to get rid of his toys first before continueing his search to the item he was looking for and probably hiding in the chamber under this gravestone. Oz looked at his hand and sighed as his unpatient personality was killing him again. "COME COME COME!!!" He thought by himself as he waited a little bit more. Again it took a very long time before the sound he heard was coming closer, perhaps the students were going to attack in a group which he already expected. Oz went back to researching gracestones untill he heard the sound of someone approaching very fast. Oz started to pretend he wasn't paying attention to his area. Seems like this student was a Werewolf, no other Youkai could be this fast. It didn't take long untill he heard the Werewolf boy right behind him and try to punch him. "Miss~" Oz stepped aside and turned around with a playful grin on his face. "So there you guys were, it took so long~" Oz held his hands on his cheek.

Last edited:

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Takumi Makkusu - What I Thought Would Happen

Nami throws her trash away too & explains why she wanted to show me whatever in my room. Wait, what? I don't get why it has to be in my room. Hey, what about Kakusu? i wonder what he's doing in the graveyard right now. Fighting Oz? Ugh, I don't think I could handle a fight against a strong Youkai, let alone my cowardness of them.

Moving on, Nami & I walk out of the cafeteria & head to the Boy's Dorms. It just occurs to me that Nami will be in my room. That makes me blush inside & out. Oh my, I've never had a girl in my room, alone included... W-what's Nami planning? I am quite nervous right now, I don't think I can escape this fate. Once we find the dorm of Kakusu & Takumi, head inside & close the door.

Now that we're alone, me & Nami, I'm curious what she wants to show me. Oh god, is she gonna seduce me? Nothing like this has ever happened to me before! I don't know how I'm gonna go through with this! I might as well listen to what Nami has to show me. She hesitates, & suddenly her hair turns white, & when she opens her eyes, they're crimson red. Isn't this her vampire form...?

That's strange. I'm not shaking. Is it because she isn't attacking me? I wonder... "Strange," I look at my hands. "Normally I start shaking, but not right now. Hmm..." This confuses me. Why am I not scared? I should be terrified of Youkai's, so why aren't my hands shaking?

Years

Allister Curtis

Allister watched as Yorick shifted to his yokai appearance and flew (not literally) towards the man, who had to be Oz, at a breakneck pace... and was dodged easily. Needless to say that Allister was impressed, Oz was a mage so it was doubtful he would have very strong or fast physical abilities and yet and dodged a werewolf without any magic, through timing alone.
"He's good" he said to nobody in particular as he caught up with the combatants, stopping further back than the main battle.

"obdurare" the spell was a simple one that hardened the ground in his immediate area, compacting the loose dirt and grass of the graveyard into what could almost be described as "soft concrete" for it was indeed far softer than concrete being just hard enough for one to write, or draw, upon. Standing in front of the hardened patch Allister silently worked a spell, that caused the chalk in his pocket to draw the pentacle from his mind on the harder patch of ground.

"aduro", a few fireballs flew at Oz to keep him occupied for the brief time it took the chalk to finish its work, before falling to the ground outside the hardened ground. Allister stepped within the confines of the circular shape the chalk had draw, allowing him to work his protective magic as long as he remained inside it.
"Guys, have at him." Allister was very much aware that few of his opponents own spells would be completely deflected, but he would at least significantly weaken the majority.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Cheryll Renee Moreau

After Cheryll delivered her message to Yorick she watched as her friend ran off and she stood still for a few minutes breathing heavily to try to catch her breath. once I can breathe, I'll find the others. she thought leaning against the wall not hearing the sounds of approaching footsteps. "Well well well, what do we have here" a girlish voice giggled making Cheryll snap her eyes open. Standing in front of her smirking was Janie the girl who had bullied her last night.

"W-What d-do y-you w-want" Cheryll stuttered moving away from the wall.

"quit the stuttering, it's pathetic" Janie snapped shoving Cheryll to the ground.

Cheryll winced and looked up at the older girl. She didn't have time for this, her friends needed her there. "J-Just..l-leave me a-alone" she murmured getting up not looking at the other girl before she turned and ran as fast as she could knowing the bully wasn't following. Arriving at the graveyard panting she saw Yorick in his youkai form pounce at Oz but the attack was dodged. what do I know about my form...dangit, I have to be in it for a half hour before I can really do much...but what can I do...I'm not good at anything in my form she thought frowning as she watched Allister fire a few fireballs at Oz and she winced slightly. She was terrified of fire. Seeing Allister step in the circular shape he drew she heard him speak "Guys, have at him.".

I'll change to my form...and stay near Allister...I...I have to try she thought fixing her glasses. Taking a breath Cheryll closed her eyes and felt her legs meld together with her black skirt forming her snake tail with the pale green flower closed at the end. Opening her eyes the young Lamia took a deep breath and slithered forward near Allister so she could be prepared to try her best to defend him if she had to.

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
Volt

Volt had been walking on the path to the classroom, wondering silently. It was Milly's voice on the way out of the cafeteria that nearly startled him, but returned him to his senses.

"Class...? But I had thought..." Volt's gaze averted into the sky. "What about... the graveyard? You sure there was nothing about going there? Anything? I mean, They have to stop Oz." Curiosity brought a small flame into his eyes. "Don't you think something will happen?! And we'll never be able to know!" Volt sat down for a second, right on the the path, not considering his safety in the least even as what one would consider "a master of strategy." He was all pumped up though.

"I seriously think we should go see it; besides, with someone like him, why would there be class in the first place? Unless class has to do about Oz, and the what would be the purpose except... well... since he did tell you about him... the only reasonable purpose a strategist would do so would be if they neutralized the threat, and it's not very likely they have since I came running outta there..." Volt's eyes widened. "There's something you're not telling me, unless you've forgotten. And I think I know what it is..." He grinned nearly ferociously, now beginning a sprint, not saying a word. Ripping his headband off, the hair on his head fell to it's sides, letting the two hairs in front of his head separate; his eyelid was almost invisible, but it was there.

Right before the graveyard, he stopped. He couldn't see the brawl clearly, but there were some figures moving around. He paused. Now was probably a good time to get ready. He sat down, cleared his head for a second. Breathe in, breathe out. He would stretch, but this wasn't sports he was playing. He thought solemnly. He needed something worthy of taking on Oz and not OP, so he just thought, silently. He closed his eyes, held a coin out. Focus. Focus... he became very self-conscious. Put the coin on the ground. Kept a finger on it. Opened his third eye. He had his mind set on one thing- this thing would have to be dangerous. Really dangerous. Whatever he was going to summon, it would have to be as badass as hell, and whatever it was it was going to kick ass. If he could control it. Dangerous. Dangerous... Volt began to feel something slimy. What the hell? Really slimy. He removed his hand. What he summoned wasn't so great. It was... gah... horrible.

A poison dart frog. Of course. And it drained considerable energy... but what was so great? It was poisonous, and in that sense that was very dangerous, but he would need to shove that down Oz's throat. Volt took off the green jacket that was part of the uniform, leaving behind a buttoned white shirt. Well, with some blood on it, but he couldn't care for it much. To avoid touching the frog, he grabbed it with the jacket, carefully and smoothly, trying not to let it slip. It was small enough [the frog] to shove into the mouth of his enemy, but the question was how. He could try to launch it into the throat, but whatever he did, Oz wasn't very likely to swallow it anyway, just regurgitate it and laugh in his face. No, he needed to come up with a much better plan. He got rid of the frog, and walked up till he was next to some other student, who had drawn a circle on the ground, was inside of it, and recently shot some fireballs at Oz. "Ah, Arduro was it?" Volt rubbed his head, his hair now down, falling short of his collarbone but pushed back, thick and stiff. The bandage on his forehead was even more visible now, his eyelid right under it but nearly unnoticable. "My sister loved that spell. Whatever; don't mind me." He sat down, beginning to summon another creature... pulling a coin out of the blue bag around his neck, tied with a red string. Reluctantly, and I mean very reluctantly, he opened it. He began the process again, in hopes of something more badass than a frog...​

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

Kion Gavin - Graveyard

When they arrived, Gavin's eyes shot to the mage just as he was being attacked by Yorick. He was disappointed, definitely not the type of guy he was expecting, and he let out a sigh to let it be known. What was astonishing, however, was his nearly effortless dodging of Yorick's attack. He then watched as Allister distracted their adversary long enough to put of a protective barrier, with the girl from earlier...well, a lamia who, for the most part, resembled the girl from earlier moved towards Allister, hopefully with good intentions. All the while, Gavin didn't hide, nor did he brace himself for any impending attack; he didn't need to, everyone seemed to have things covered in terms of diverting Ozzy's attention.

Still, Gavin was less preoccupied with the fight and more excited with what move he was going to use. This was the first time he'd been in any sort of real fight, so as such, he wanted to unleash Hell. Still, he couldn't figure out what to use, there were too many choices. Furthermore, if the little incident with his arm that same morning was any indication, he couldn't trust himself to use 100% Deva Magic, it was a no-go. He wasn't so keen on the Spiritual X Deva Magic, not so soon, but it was because of that that he had so many choices. He was pretty giddy. Then, he realized that he had a perfect opportunity on his hand. Oz was a perfectly able mage with two functioning arms, someone that intended to kill them. Naturally, it wouldn't be so wrong if one of the ones he were trying to kill just so happened to take his arm from him from him. The chance was so delicious that Gavin bore his usual devious smile and liked his teeth.

With that in mind, Gavin needed to limit his options (which was required, anyway, since him knowing spells wasn't exactly the same as being capable of using them). He wanted his arm to be in good shape and then preserved. He wasted no time in starting towards the mage, hopefully still put off by Allister's attack, but then he was reminded that he'd run quite a bit at speeds certainly beyond his limits. His spiritual training had helped to prevent the immediate fatigue and pain that often came with such efforts, but it came back with a biting vengeance. His legs shook as he started to move. His breaths were large, it was more similar to gasping for air than breathing. He stumbled and fell. "D...dammit..." It became apparent that he wouldn't be able to use spirit magic like he'd plan, seeing as it would probably end up killing him. What was worse, he couldn't move. He was a sitting duck, and now Deva magic was his only option.

While he lay on the ground, he looked at Ozzy and pointed towards with his pointer finger. It was relatively hard to hold himself up, seeing as he had no hands to hold himself up with, save for the one arm he had to perform spells. He had only one spell in mind, and he had no choice but to fire what he could at his enemy. He'd used the spell before, but not with his glove on. Hopefully, this time, it would be contained enough for him not to start any sort of forest fire. "Agi!" A beam of fire, more concentrated and less powerful than before but still larger than it was originally intended to be, sped towards Oz. He hoped that it would prove fatal, but the Fairy Tale agent probably had more up his sleeve than he'd shown so far.

Sapphire Rose

Years

Maya Nami Kyuuketsuki
Takumi's dorm room.

There was a moment of silence after Nami dropped her human disguise and exposed her real form. She was afraid that Takumi would freak out and tell her to leave the room but this didn't seem to be the case at all. Takumi looked at his hand and only stared at it as he seemed to be suprised. He told her that usually he would start shaking because he's afraid of Youkai but he wasn't shaking at all. He found it weird and Nami found it weird as well. He was still terrified of her when they bumped into each other this morning, yet now... That he wasn't shaking, did that mean that he was no longer afraid of Nami?

Nami thought there was one way to find out and walked up to him and looked straight into his eyes only to hug him right after that. If he wasn't shaking now then she could be sure of it. Since Takumi couldn't see her face right now she didn't bother to supress the blush she was having on her cheeks right now. Neither did she show the small smile on her lips. Wasn't this amazing? This could mean Takumi isn't afraid of her anymore... "W-Well... this was all I wanted to show, sorry for bringing you all the way here for just this..." Nami apologized to Takumi.

Oz

Oz only grinned when another Mage used a spell to fire three fire balls at him. "defensionem scutum." Oz waved his hand over the floor and the only thing the three fire balls touched was the defense shield around him. This shield stayed for a couple of minutes and protected him from the Fire beam the boy on the ground created untill the shield broke and the beam attacked his left arm. "Dammit!" Oz shouted and quickly rubbed his arm, ofcourse this wouldn't treaten the wound but it would make the pain less hurtfull. "Dammit... The spell I used earlier is working out too..." Oz jumped aside and used another spell. "corpus transformatio!" Oz used one of his famous body transformation spells and transformed into a snake. He crawled between the legs of the Mage that fired the three fire balls at him and transformed back to hisself shortly after he was behind him.

There was a girl that had transformed into a Lamia which made Oz cautious untill he noticed that she seemed to be terrified of the situation. "HA! She shouldn't be a threat." Oz pushed the boy in front of him from his legs and ran back to his gravestone. "Haha~ I will play a little more untill that teacher of yours finally shows up," Oz chuckled as he was staring at his hands. "Or perhaps he won't even show up at all...?" Oz's chuckle became more sinister as he glanced back at the unexperienced students in front of him.

Years

Allister Curtis

Allister was pleased when he noticed that Cheryl had appeared by his side, although he was slightly shocked to see she was a Lamia... he hadn't been expecting that at all.
"So that's what you are" he said to himself, also noticing two other new arrivals further back... one of whom who seemed to be a Yasha with terrible luck.

Despite, briefly noticing these things he was focused more intently on Oz who with a barrier of his own shielded himself from the fire balls he had thrown, but who was unable to also shield himself fully from Gavin's own fiery spell.
Well what do you know, he isn't too flash with defensive magic. Allister's moment of relaxation was short-lived though as he watched his opponent shape shift into a snake, slither between his legs - as, of course, his barrier wouldn't deflect the physical presence of the enemy only magical attacks. Soon after; he felt a hard shove on his back bringing him to his knees, but thankfully not pushing him out of his pentacle. Climbing back to his feet Allister watched as the other mage scurried back to his tombstone.

"Shapeshifting, that's really advanced magic. But it explains how you got into the school without anybody noticing."
It also means a physical bind won't have any effect on him, and my own binding spell - despite being next to impossible to predict due to it being of my own creation - won't hold out too long against a mage as strong as him just yet. I know my main role here is to be a shield but I still wish I could do some more damage to him, I do have one great offensive spell that could probably finish him off, but I have only used it once and that nearly killed me... besides even if I survived I would have to pay for the damage which would make my family pretty angry, I'll save it for a last resort.

Allister looked at Oz, who was clearly toying with him.
I'll be able to give Yorick five seconds at best too hit him hard, then the others can hopefully finish this or at least do a lot of damage.
"Yorick! You have five seconds to hit him! Spissior aer". The binding spell was becoming somewhat a trademark of Allister's it seemed, hopefully Yorick wouldn't hesitate seeing as he would probably realise that for at least that short period of time there was little to no chance of Oz avoiding the attack.
5... 4...

Geras

Roleplayer
Years

Yorick Amherst Lee

Yorick flew through the air towards Oz and landed, much to his surprise, on the ground. He had been sprinting at such a high speed that upon landing he rolled forward several times before hitting his back against a gravestone. He tried to recover quickly from his slightly dazed state before Oz struck, and fortunately for him the others arrived while he did so. Allister quickly began drawing what Yorick could only assume was the pentacle he had spoken of earlier and created some balls of fire to strike Oz. They were easily stopped by a sort of invisible wall most likely made by Oz, but that was broken by Gavin who shot a beam of flame straight at him. However, the attack did very little to hurt the enemy. It was around this time that other students arrived at the graveyard, one of them being Cheryll. She transformed into her Youkai form which was a creature that appeared part snake and had a large flower on her tail. She moved nearby Allister and readied herself to defend him despite maintaining a frightened expression. Yorick looked back at the other new arrivals and fleetingly noticed that one of them had a scent quite similar to Elise's. Yorick stood straight and shook his head, remembering to focus on the battle.

Oz used his magic (which truly seemed like it could do anything) to become a snake and quickly moved behind Allister, past Cheryll's defense, but he only gave him a light shove before moving back to his previous location. Yorick glanced quickly at Gavin, who seemed to be struggling to stay up at all. It was then that Allister yelled his name. "Yorick! You have five seconds to hit him! Spissior aer," he shouted while casting a spell which he now recognized as being the same words he used when they first met. He had absolutely no idea what they meant, but he could tell that Allister had a plan and that he should do what he had been told. Yorick lunged towards Oz without hesitation and raised a fist, trying to keep from using his claws which were deadly. You may be quicker than me, but now I'll see how resilient you are. Yorick launched his fist full speed into the side of Oz's face, wondering whether or not this attack would be dodged like the last.​

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
Volt (Sorae- So-ray)

At this point, Sorae had achieved a state of mind where he was undisturbed by the events around him. He, rather, began to recall everything he had summoned since the beginning, where he could control his powers. The most destructive was the huge tiger which had destroyed the old basement. The tiger had seemed tame when he had summoned it, but it was his father who disrupted it and led the tiger into full scale havoc. It was too strong to get rid of, so Sorae tried to calm it down. It seems suffice to say that he was able to, but not before being scratched multiple times by it. The scars on his arms weren't all gained from that, but many of them were. His father despised the creature at first, but since Sorae began to summon it willingly, it seemed more calm and his father eventually warmed to it. Besides the small cat that he had summoned so many times that it seemed impossible not to, and his latest creation, the gecko, which was made for recon, the creature he seemed to summon often was this tiger. But he sighed. He would need something much more fierce... like a lion. He chuckled at remembrance of an old conversation with his father, mirrored by many others.

"You can probably summon any animal you want. I'll summon one for you! Which would you like?"
"A lion, dad?"
"Sure! A lion!"

It had appeared rather rapidly, and it was a strong, forceful hunter (Volt believed the tiger did not have that quality). It had a large mane, and it was quick. Volt grinned rather ferociously, and at this moment opened all three of his eyes with a wicked grin. He knew exactly what he needed. "Haaah!" He threw a coin on the ground, and then, hell, threw two more. Three coins, three summons. But he would need hell of a lot of energy. Snatching a small sports drink out of his pocket and quaffing it without remorse, he placed it on the ground and sat, cross legged, summoning a lion on one of them. He grinned. "Perfect." He summoned a second one, which in fact did not come out to what he wanted; rather, it ended up being a komodo dragon. Note, that a komodo dragon is not a real dragon, but rather a really big monitor lizard. A very big, scary monitor lizard. IT was suffice. And the third... really? REALLY WORLD REALLY?

It was another poison dart frog.

It could come of use. He wrapped in his jacket (which, mind you, was already off) and stayed in his white button down shirt. "Let's do this!" he yelled, sending both of the more useful creatures he had summoned towards Oz, the lion lunging at a great speed. The komodo, however, seemed to take his sweet time... much of it. In fact, he looked like he was prepared to rest. Crap. He sat down, tired out from all the summoning, but did not lay down. This was no time to take a nap.​

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Takumi Makkusu - I Understand Now

This is very strange. Why isn't my hand shaking? Nami's standing right there in her Youkai. I don't get it. I keep staring at my hand when I feel someone staring at me. Oh, it's Nami. This is embarressing- She's hugging me! Strange...

I don't bother about the blush on my face. Nami can't see me anyway. I think I'm starting to understand. She's not attacking or threatening me. "I think I get it now..." I reply. I break the hug with Nami & make eye contact. "The reason I'm not scared, shaking, or running away, is because you're not hurting me. You don't mean to harm me in any way I know."

I understand now.

I smile forms around my lips. "I think I finally get it now!" I cheer, pick up Nami by her waist & spin around in optimism. Now that I get a good look at Nami, this other look is rather... Ahem. Don't look at my face, people!

When I finish spinning, I put Nami down & don't bother to supress the blush I'm feeling. I'm optimistic & have a goofy smile. Wow, I must look goofy. Ha ha!

Colony

Poe and Palahniuk's Prodige
Years
James Weiss Avery

I was leaving the School Counselor's office, whom I was visiting over a school complaint involving fighting. He informed me that, instead of suspension or expulsion, I would be transferred to a different class. This new class was apparently 3-C, which honestly isn't far from 3-A (my previous class). What did I do wrong? I mean, it's not like that jerk didn't deserve it. But noooo, apparently using a scumbag like a pin-cushion is frowned upon in this establishment. Whatever, hopefully this new class won't be filled with those over the top supremacist. Heh, even if it is I'll just dot 'em full of holes. Distracted by my mental musings, I almost forgot what I had to do next. The counselor told me that I should check in with Mr. Ryuu Higoroshi, and that I should be able to find him near the Teacher's Dorm.

On my way there I began to think about why I was in this situation to begin with.
I had just arrived to class when I noticed one of the boys, I think his name was Zach, was verbally abusing our class mascot Emily the Nekomata (she was terrible at maintaining her human form, which is just another reason she attended this school). Zach went on and on about how she was a worthless cat and how below him she was. Usually I would handle this in a more calm matter, but I happened to have my trusty rapier with me, since I was planning on practicing after class. So naturally I unsheathed the pointed sword and laid the tip on Zach's shoulder saying, "It's really a shame to start my day with such a disappointing sight as yourself Zach." Zach must have been really upset because he lost control over his human form. At this point he had wolf ears and a tail showing, all while he growled at me. "Look here pretty boy, I'm gonna snap that puny sword and you along with it if you don't take that thing off my shoulder right now." Ooh, he was mad. I gave him a sarcastic look and started lightly poking him with my rapier while saying, "Aw, looks like the puppy has an anger problem. Guess you'll have to snap me, or you could just apologize and walk away. You know, before you look like fairy disaster." You could imagine what happened next. He blew up, I had early practice, and now I'm here.​

Honestly, the worst part is that Emily was mad at me afterwords. Talk about pointless, but I digress. Wow, I'm already at the Teacher's Dorm. I wonder if I can go in or if I should just wait here... Ah, there's a person over there. Maybe they can help me. I walk over to the person and ask, "Hello, are you possibly a teacher? I'm looking for a Mr. Ryuu Higoroshi, and it would be really awesome if you could help me." The person looked at me for a moment before saying, "Yes, I'm a teacher. I'll go see if I can find him." The person walked right into the dorm. Well, I guess I'll wait here now.

Claire*

Here's to the crazy ones.
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013

Evan Lee Gildred

"P-pretty?" Eva murmured under his breath at Elise's compliment. Even if it may have been unintentional, it filled Eva with a sense of pride and his cheeks with umber. Unsure exactly what to say, he began to fidget uncomfortably and give himself a sort of pseudo hug, his arms wrapping about his lithe body reassuringly. He already knew Frio from the night before, when he had been so kind to forgo the comfort of his own bed for Eva himself. Eva didn't think anything of getting him the water. It seemed the only natural thing to do. He couldn't just leave him sprawled on the floor.

"Oh!" Eva jumped slightly as he had an idea, his manner not unlike that of a hyperactive chihuahua. Pulling off his jacket, he held it out to Frio with trembling hands and felt pity for the wet boy. "I know it's far too small for you, but you could at least use it to dry off, or wrap it around your shoulders if the water made you cold."

Continuing to proffer his beloved coat, he thought about what Frio had said right before his collapse. Something about Solo, no, finding Solo. That was exactly what he was determined to do before these circumstances occurred. From what he had witnessed between Frio and Solo the night before, it struck him as odd that Frio would be so invested in finding his roommate. The two didn't exactly look to be the best of friends after all. Then again, Eva wasn't even sure if he was Solo's friend after how the evening ended.

"Y-you're looking for Solo too? M-maybe we could help each other once you've recovered. Are you okay?" He gave him a radiant smile and his tone was so worry filled that he was almost willing the boy to be better.​

Sapphire Rose

Years

Maya Nami Kyuuketsuki
Takumi's dorm room.

Nami was suprised when Takumi suddenly broke the hug between them with the words "I think I get it now...". He glanced straight in her eyes which made her blush a little more. He said that the reason he wasn't scared was because he knew she didn't meant to harm him in any way. This made Nami very happy, so he really wasn't afraid of her anymore... such great news!

Takumi suddenly started to smile and blush, it looked so cute that Nami was only suprised when Takumi picked her up by her waist and spinned her around. "S-So strong...!" Nami only thought, ofcourse he was a human but... he was strong for a human being. Nami started to smile after awhile too and was put back on the ground in a gentle way. She saw the blush on Takumi's face and his goofy smile. He looked goofy and it was rather cute... It kind of gave her hope that Takumi might come to like her one day, as long as he can accept the differences between them.

The longer Nami stared at the goofy Takumi, the more she started blushing and getting the urge to just kiss him. Because of this thought she turned her head a little away and smiled softly. "I-Isn't this great...?" Nami broke the silence. "I'm happy you're no longer afraid of me..." Nami finished.

Oz

Oz had little time left when he heard the red-haired Mage shout to the Werewolf some... attack? The Werewolf puppy immediately listened to the order like a loyal dog and was about the smash Oz is the face. Oz could dodge the attack by holding his fist with two hands, but his timing was way worser than before and he had a hard time keeping the fist away from his face. Then... a Yasha joined the fight and summoned a komodo dragon, Oz almost couldn't hold his laughter and because of that he was trown back behind by the Doggie's fist. "Dammit... you guys are starting to annoy me." Oz had these cold looking eyes when he raised his staff and spoke the words "turbine creptitus!!". A though wind appeared in the area and started to form a whirlwind that blew away the komodo dragon the Yasha had summoned. Oz was getting angry.

Years

Allister Curtis

Allister was sure that Yorick would meet with success, more so when a lion and komodo dragon also appeared rushing for Oz. But he was wrong, the enemy mage was powerful enough for his own power to naturally counter the bind, at least enough for him to in a burst of movement catch Yorick... but he was struggling.
Oz cast the first spell that Allister could take seriously, a huge gust of wind propelled the Lion and Komodo, who he had yet to extend the reach of his shielding spell to, a great distance a whilst he and his cohorts were protected - and thus the spell weakened against them - it was still enough to throw them around... and Allister out of his pentacle.
Crap it seemed to really be the only word that fit the situation to Allister. One thing was clear to him though, he had to get to his feet and reach his pentacle...fast.

Allister pushed himself to his feet and lunged for the the chalk diagram, which he fell to his knees in extending the shield to the Yasha and the two large creatures he summoned... things were beginning to become more troublesome for him since the more bodies he had to shield the weaker his shield would be. He looked around and thought to himself
I'm not really an offensive mage... most of my offensive spells are passive aggressive so logically I should leave offensive magic to Gavin... but he is injured... perhaps I can rely on him for some sort of "nuke" towards the battles conclusion. Allister's mind rushed until he reached the inevitable conclusion he was going to have to take a more offensive stance and attempt to manage his shield... he was already tiring from maintaining his barrier spell. I wonder if perhaps the solution isn't to hurl everything I have at him but chip away at him until one of the others can strike a serious blow...

"vulnero!" A green light pulsed from Allister open palm at Oz, the spell itself wouldn't do any physical damage to Oz but he would feel an intense pain all over his body for a brief period of time (hopefully). Allister would have cast the spell non-verbally to aid his chances but that took more focus then he could muster whilst maintaining a shielding spell over so many people.

Back