• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] ☆ A Tale of Heroes (M)[OOC]

Khawill

<3
Years
I have no idea how much luck Tim would have against said bird, considering he'd likely spend more time trying to befriend it than actually fighting it. xD We'll see how that plays out.

Tim can still heal and protect Langdon though, so he'll still be somewhat useful. xD

Well Thera kinda sorta used you both as bait, :D

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 31, 2023
Yeah that's true lol ^ . You don't have to defeat the bird in a single post though. Also, Rayzen and GDeer, try not killing Gazelle just yet. Drag it out a bit if you can, to make it more interesting I guess. It'll give some time for me and the others to do our thing also. Also, how in the heck was he able to 'hit' Gazelle with his hands without taking damage himself? I'm fairly certain an animal that big would be able to rip humans to shreds and outrun them, even if they are 7ft tall.

I will also maybe get a post up later, with Artus and his team fighting the Commander.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 31, 2023
Hah! Posted! Would have had something up earlier, but I had lost my word file that I had the file on so I had to re-type it lol. Anywho, I think Luci can come to Artus' rescue :) Ghan also has a trick up his sleeve. Feel free to have Ghan do some follow up attacks on Luci if you want. If you are still having computer issues, just let me know what you want Luci to do, and I'll put it into my next post.

Back