• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] ★ // Binary Graphics & Art

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

★ // Binary Graphics
gallery of graphics made by BinaryPeaches

Introduction

So .. after a year of my old gallery having no activity I've decided to try this gallery business again. I'm hoping it'll help me do more graphics and actually progress in my abilities to do them. There isn't a lot here since I only want to put in recent works, but hopefully there will be more as time progresses. Also they're pretty horrible so I hope you're a masochist.

Categorized by type, then organized by series with new ones first and the newest ones being in the first spoiler for a while.

Also I have been making artwork much more often than I used too so I'll be posting my artwork here as well. ♥

This first post has not been updated in a while. So please go to the link in the spoiler below to see the latest artwork and backtrack from there if you wish. At least until I update this first post. Thank you!
New Graphics/Artwork (6/2/2014)

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Signatures/Tags

Spoiler:

Bigger Graphics

Spoiler:

Artwork

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Aryan143

The Fennekin Fan!
Years
Wow they are great. I just love them. The Cherrim, Dragonite and Pikachu. They are very cute. Your signatures have a great style too.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Your DeviantArt is beautiful!

I would say that I like your drawings more than your graphics (my opinions bias lol) but it's easy to see that you've put an equivalent amount of work into both facets and they both work for you. You should draw more though! You're very talented! :>

I think I prefer you bigger graphics to your`smaller ones, tbh. I don't really know why, they just seem more aesthetically pleasing to me in terms of their colors and style. The image in your first large piece seems a little fuzzy to me though.

Can't wait to see more! :3

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I have a tablet so I'm definitely going to try and draw more, though I'm more confident in my coloring skills than my actual drawing skills whoops. But yes, I'll do my best!

As for the bigger graphics on a level I do agree with you, even though they are simple. Things that aren't made with C4Ds have been something I've been better at in the past so yeah.. And yeah, the image is a little fuzzy in the first piece. Couldn't find a higher quality screenshot of the scene taken but ah well.

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
I love the dragonite/pikachu avatar, it's adorable. You have some real good stuff on your DeviantArt too, i noticed.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Thank!

Also here guys have a new tag (though it's also in my signature who knows how long it'll be staying there)

R3jYu.png

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
Out of the red tags, I'd say I like the second version much better than the first. Mostly because when I look at first, I can see you've tried to go for a lot of effects but the output ended up looking a little messy. The second one has lesser c4ds and looks much more cleaner than the first. There's no lack of foreground effects here and the colors look really good. What I'd recommend is just place 1 or two c4d behind him and blur it out a bit. There's already one on his right - you can blur out parts of it so that it creates depth. I like the text too. Placement is really nice, tbqh. All in all, the second one is a pretty neat tag. It just lacks some blurred out background stuff and proper lighting. Both can be fixed easily. For the latter, you can create soft brush light source towards the right of his head and darken out the bottom of the tag by using a dark brush or the burn tool.

And I assume you've colored all those large pieces? They look really great! <3; You've always done a good job at coloring so I'm not surprised, haha. XD; Although yeah, just a piece of advise - stay away from low quality stocks. The first LP's appeal is hurt a lot by the low quality of stock used in there. Go for high resolution images whenever possible. :]

Seriously Tara, don't ever abandon doing graphics. You're really good at it. You've got an eye for color and you'll get better really fast at effects with a little bit of practice. Hell, you've improved at a much faster rate than I ever did! <3; So yeah, I got high hopes! :3

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Small update. But an update no less.

150x150
aJ1oL4y.png
KvgK66X.png
hX2PGmG.png
uD5bbuO.png

and finally a 100x100 one
Zb9xoW4.png

Notes:
- Dwebble has a filter on it to try to help hide it's lack of quality. But I am fully aware of the quality so (unlike last time) I don't need to be told. Thank you!
- I do not like the Pichu Brother's one very much. A lot of yellow. But eh.
- I just noticed all the 150x150 has at least two characters in it. Whoops?

And although I never responded to you and I am currently too lazy to say much I really appreciate the comments Derodero and I'll keep them in mind. Thank you!

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
Nice update. It seems like you're getting better at self-analysis since you are, pretty much, able to tell where you went wrong/need to improve. <3; And Dwebble icon doesn't look LQ to me. If the filter you applied over it can improve things so much that I'm not even able to notice the lack of quality, I'd really like to know what this magical filter is. :O Anyway, this won't be a really long post like the ones I usually do but I'll just say that your colors have been getting better. And, like I said earlier, you know where you went wrong/need to improve since I was gonna say a thing or two about how the yellows in the second icon are kinda too much. :p One thing I can think of to make it a little more presentable would be to reduce the yellow saturation for the background and keep it for the pichu brothers. Might make the bros stand out and make it less of a 'all yellow' icon, I guess? But besides that, your colors are pretty nice and are not oversaturated as heck like some icons I see on the interwebz. For now, the only aspect where I think you can improve a bit is the 'placement'. I think your icons can have better placement. Try to experiment a bit with how you crop your images. Unique positioning of the focal can really affect how the end product looks.

Glad to see you haven't forgotten this place, though! :p

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I don't always place things in the center if that is what you are getting at. The more characters there are the harder it is to mess with focal point unless you want to center in on only one of the characters. But then that looks weird. At least, in my opinion. But trust me; when I'm actually trying I mess around with focal point a bit more lmao. Perhaps you can point out an alternative focal point for one of my avatars above as an example? One that doesn't obscure the view of one of the characters I'm focusing on (which is why up above I went 'whoops' about everything have more than one focus).

As for Dwebble I used a pattern overlay iirc. I don't remember exactly and I can't bring up photoshop (because lol on brother's laptop) to see. But this was the image I used for the icon.

And as for Pichu Bros I gave up half way through because I didn't feel like working on it/using it anymore.

Anyways, I was going to update with one small icon but it saved weirdly on my laptop so I can't. That said no updates until I can get my laptop running again (without burning up within five minutes).

Got it to upload. So last icon before a hiatus:
d5TtkBc.png

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Aaand... kind of back from Hiatus? haha, I'm actually working on something so I decided that I should revive this and post a few things I have bothered to make as well as the start of the 'project' I'm working on!

100x100
Y0L7Oix.png
paxY8KQ.png

150x150
GmKLvxm.png
NcLOlsY.png
jJDe1rP.png
TjbsOAB.png

Signature
q8IUvSh.png

(This is probably really bad on a lot of people's levels so uh ... don't even bother with the crit for this tbh haha)

Artwork
I haven't bothered to put it on devArt right now sooo I'm posting it here. ♥
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
I read the last one as "Anetta the wild" loool

Is the signature or the artwork the project you're gonna be working on?

Edit: That tyranitar signature is cool as ****!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
The artwork. The signature was something I made for a friend, which goes with the avatar that I have made.

I need to clean it up the bit more before posting it on devart, but yeah. It's one of six maaaybe seven.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Okay here are two more pieces of art. One of them I am planning on redrawing sometime and one of the is kind of... incomplete but I can't be bothered to try and shade it. Either way, I still like both of them which is why I'm putting them here! ♥

Sync the Tempest Cat
Spoiler:

Shiny Mareep & Whimsicott
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Looks guys I actually successfully completed a charmander!

Spoiler:

I've tried to draw this Pokemon countless times over the year but for some reason I could never get it right or at least to where I like it. But I finally have and ahhh so happy. ♥ Also this was my first time "painting" as well. the painting part could be a lot better as I see parts that I could fix but overall I'm pleased with this piece.

Years
That is an absolutely adorable little Charmander! I love the painty style and definitely want to try it out more when I get my new tablet. Also, this icon right here is really nice:

NcLOlsY.png

Nice 'n simple typography whoot. <3

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Update~ ♥

Everything here was drawn by me and then thrown into Photoshop. One of 'em is an avatar and the other three I did stuff with because what is drawing backgrounds sob. But here they are!

lBhwL4Y.png

I'm not going to lie. It's an avatar because I haven't finished the full piece yet. Perhaps one day haha.

Poliwags
Spoiler:

Eevees
Spoiler:

That's it for now. I was going to wait until I had more artwork before showing these but seeing as I haven't drawn in one-two days (well I did but it was for a more personal reason I suppose??) I decided to just toss these in for now. Hope you enjoy and all that stuff!

Back