• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Looker.

Somewhere_

i don't know where
Years
I recently started a Platinum randomized nuzlocke and encountered Looker in Jubilife city. He said he was part of the international police and would like help catching criminals. Is this the same Looker that is in XY? Or is it like a Nurse Joy or Officer Jenny sort of thing? Could there be more Lookers out there, maybe 1 per region? And Looker was his code name, so maybe it is his position. For example, Joe could be a Looker, but also Sarah and Bob.

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
Looker's first appearance was in Platinum actually. He's also appeared in Black/White and I'm pretty sure that it's the same guy in all 3 games.

Somewhere_

i don't know where
Years
Looker's first appearance was in Platinum actually. He's also appeared in Black/White and I'm pretty sure that it's the same guy in all 3 games.

Never played black and white, so I had no idea he was in those games. Think he will be in gen 7?

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
This might not be the best area to discuss generation seven and whatnot, but I'd like to say that I believe it's very likely he will make an appearance in gen seven games. It feels to me that they're looking to turn him into a big character of sorts, and this could be one of their ways of doing so--allowing Looker to make appearances throughout various titles.

shadowmoon522

Master of Darkness & Light
Years
  • Age 33
  • PA
  • Seen Mar 31, 2024
looker's first appearance by release date is platinum, but chronologically by the games story his first appearance is in ås/Ωr.
Spoiler:

WingsofBliss

Flies with the wind.
Years
I hope that whatever game it is that we'll be getting next(Z, whatever, ect.) that they'll expand on what happened to him in ORAS. Out of all the loose ends and mysteries in the entire history of the games, that has got to be the biggest one that's bugging me right now. He's my other favorite supporting character in the games other than the BW rivals, N, Zinnia, and Wally. I would also like to have a chance to work with him and Poke-Interpol in a future game.

Back