• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Here's my SU!

Name: Kilik Chambers

Nickname: None

Dorm: Entei Dorm

Appearance: See Attachment

Personality: Kilik is an independent guy who never gives up no matter what happens. He never backs down from a challenge & stays firm if insulted. He's like someone who can read people's minds, but he just takes a 'lucky guess.' Apparently he has no sense of humor so he takes things too seriously, although he tries to find his sense of humor. Kilik is very intelligent in battle, finding every different solution for the outcome to be on his side.

Kilik tends to stay quiet in front of others as he tries focusing more at the situation at hand. If everything is okay for the time being, he will start up a conversation of something he knows or of what the other likes to talk about. One thing about him is he gets stressed during a battle when he has WAY too much pressure. He randomly calls out commands which can mess up his battle style, occasionally giving his opponent the win. Kilik has a little anger issues when someone doesn't take notice of him, so try to comment for him always when possible.

History: Kilik used to live in Cianwood City, playing in the beach all the time. His family later had to move to save money. Kilik was sad to leave, wanting to stay with his friends. When they arrived to Unova, his parents decided to get him a Water Pokemon as it would remind him of the water Pokemon at the beach in Cianwood City. They got him an Oshawott from Prof. Juniper to keep him company & help him move on. He named him Yaiba. It just sounded cool.

At his years in Castelia City, his new home, Kilik plays
with his Pokemon near the harbor. It's not often though. Kilik ventures around the buildings & such, even the gym. In the middle of the city he saw 2 Pokemon fight each other, with one kid on each side giving commands. What was this? Why were they fighting? When the battle ended Kilik asked the kids why they fought. They explained to him that they are trainers, & trainers battle out with Pokemon to become the strongest. Of course they told him he didn't have to become a trainer. He could do whatever he wanted with Pokemon, just so long as it's not bad.

Almost everyday, Kilik went to look for battles with Yaiba, but a lot of people were to busy with this & that. A few dancers did battle him, he lost 2 battles but won the rest. He was becoming better. He didn't battle much, which was suckish for him since he started loving battle so much.

On his way home through the back alley, after picking up groceries to take home, Kilik had a feeling someone was watching him. He looked around to see who it was, but nothing. Then he noticed that the bag he was holding felt lighter than it should. When he looked the bag of food was gone. How did that happen? A giggle was heard. Kilik turned around to find someone just hiding right now, only seeing a glimpse of a...tail? He caught up to this thief & found a girl with his bag, & a tail. Was it a costume or something? Kilik decided to pull the tail, & what surprised him really was a shocker. This 'girl' was actually a Zorua. It giggled, but Kilik wasn't happy. It stole his food & thinks this a joke. He wasn't gonna stand for this. He brought out Yaiba for a battle, & Zorua took her stance. Zorua didn't put up much of battle, causing it to lose & be caught with a Pokeball. Lucky there were lots in the Pokemart & Kilik had enough money for 2. With a new friend & groceries back, Kilik walked back to his house in buildings. (Hard to find sometimes.)

Years passed, & Kilik was now ready to go on his own adventure. His parents wished him luck & he was off, starting at Route 5. Thinking of his past battles, Kilik knew he hadn't reached his full potential yet. He wanted to hone his skills to have control & be the strongest there can be. Well, he did hear there was a Pokemon Trainer Academy on an island. It applied a lot of trainers, so Kilik would have many opportunities to train & battle. In short he applied & got accepted, of course he didn't pass the practical entrance exam so he was in the Entei Dorm. Still, he was in & that was enough.

Pokemon Team:

On Hand:
502.gif

Species: Dewott
Nickname: Yaiba
Lvl: 31
Moves: Swords Dance, Razor Shell, Focus Energy, Double Team, X-Scissor, Water Pulse
Ability: Torrent

571.gif

Species: Zoroark
Nickname: Mistress
Lvl: 31
Moves: Shadow Ball, Fake Tears, Night Slash, Foul Play, Scary Face, Calm Mind
Ability: Illusion

207.gif

Species: Gligar
Nickname: Pierce
Lvl: 25
Moves: Poison Sting, Fury Cutter, Harden, Knock Off, Hone Claws, Taunt
Ability: Sand Veil

403.gif

Species: Shinx
Nickname: Tentou
Lvl: 20
Moves: Leer, Charge, Spark, Bite, Rest, Charge Beam
Ability: Rivalry

Last edited:

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
Isaac is free again! be good to have them meet up now that both their starters evolved.

EDIT: I got an amazing idea. can I create a character who is working on becoming a gym leader. He'd be Eli the first Dark type gym leader, and an epic idea. Maybe he'd be like interning here to get some experiece with the gym leaders who now work at the school.

Last edited:

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@ShinyDiamond: It doesn't matter what month it is. It's fall, however, and thanksgiving is approaching. So it's vaguely close to and before thanksgiving, which will take place on the next IC day. So it's safe to say November. It's currently evening, somewhere between 6 PM and 10 PM.

@jasonwolf: Well... yeah! I won't tell you you can't make your character the way you want. Go all out and make them interesting and special. We have NPCs to be bland. ;OOO Within reason, of course.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
@jason: Perhaps the next IC day. I don't want to start a battle right away after coming back.

@Yellow: That's enough information for me! :D Thanks! I'll post tomorrow. So how should I re-enter Kilik to the island, like...he got lost in the deep forest for a long while & finally found his way back?

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Welcome back SD ^^

is there anyone who wants to interact with Ruby? :3 i dont mean a battle, just interacting xD

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
JackBlaze- she's on her way to the Entei dorms, if you want to see her appearence then click on her name in my signature :p where is your character?

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
Name (First, Middle-optional and Last): Eli Kilhn

Nickname (Optional): Shade

Age (18+): 18

Sex (Male or Female): male

Job(What subject do they teach? Battle Theory, Breeding 101, etc): Gym leader intern.

Appearance (A picture can be provided instead of a description if you so wish):
picture.php

Personality (How does your character act and react to others? Their mental state? Flaws and/or personal weaknesses?): Eli is a proud and prophetic person in his head. He really wants to be a great gym leader and become a great example for young trainers especially since he is the first of his kind. Eli has a deep connection to his dark type pokemon, and he mirrors them very much. He keeps quiet often, enjoys his power, and walks a line that once crossed is not easily returned over. Because of his preference for dark types he does often get stereotyped for being some sort of goth or other creepy clique, but he's just a normal guy.

History (Where did your character grow up? Who did they grow up with? What was he/she was doing before he/she got a job at trainer school? Why did they decide to go to the trainer school? How did they meet their pokemon? Etcetera):

Eli comes from Sinnoh. He grew up in Snowpoint though ironically he despises the local ice dark type sneasal. Stuck up in the wintery town for the majority of his childhood Eli originally wanted to be an ice type trainer like the local gym leader, but that changed when he finally was able to leave the town. Finally getting a chance to really experience other pokemon Eli found his favorite type to be dark types now. He however does not limit himself to them only focuses on them.

His life really never was too special. He still wanted to be a gym leader so he trained hard whenever he could, and made sure to beat the gym challenge in Sinnoh. Him and his pokemon became notorious for their black out strategy. Eli trained his pokemon to use attacks to make it impossible to see in the arena, and then struck from out of no where.

With Eli's hopes of becoming a gym leader almost at hand he's gotten an invitation to learn from some of the gym leaders who work at the academy.

Pokémon (Maximum of 5. No legendaries or 'shiny' pokémon. Oddly colored but not specifically 'shiny' pokemon are allowed, however.):
Species: Houndoom
Nickname(Optional): Zariant
Personality: a very cocky and hot headed pokemon. Zariant happily takes on any foe, and has served as Eli's wingman before.
Lvl(Max 50): 50
Moveset(Maximum of 6. TMs and egg moves are allowed): flamethrower, thunder fang, reversal, iron tail (gen 4), dark pulse, faint attack

appearance: his belly and maw are a much darker red.

Species: Bisharp
Nickname(Optional): Razor
Personality: A often disturbingly quiet pokemon who uses his silence to unnerve his foes then strikes with insane speed. He also is a voice of reason when he speaks, and a master strategist.
Lvl(Max 50): 48
Moveset(Maximum of 6. TMs and egg moves are allowed): night slash, hone claws, psycho cut, aerial ace, poison jab, swords dance

appearance: the red parts of his body are very faded and dull.

Species: Krookodile
Nickname(Optional): Wenro
Personality: comedic fighter who enjoys taunting his foes and over all screwing with people in general.
Moveset(Maximum of 6. TMs and egg moves are allowed): sandstorm, stone edge, earthquake, dig, foul play, swagger

appearance: over all darker appearance. red skin has more of a brown tinge.

Species: Crawdaunt
Nickname(Optional): Tyr
Personality: A very territorial pokemon in his youth Tyr still goes out of his way to show what belongs to him, and is very suspicious of new pokemon that Eli catches.
Moveset(Maximum of 6. TMs and egg moves are allowed): crabhammer, night slash, ice beam, dig, dragon dance, aerial ace

The star on his head is black. his belly is silver. His red shell is duller.

Species: Spiritomb
Nickname(Optional): Quin
Personality: A very devious pokemon. Quin prefers to torment people with his terrifying powers.
Moveset(Maximum of 6. TMs and egg moves are allowed): dark pulse, shadow ball, psychic, hypnosis, dream eater, nightmare

appearance: Her keystone is made of basalt (very dark stone found on the sea floor) her body is also darker over all.

Last edited:

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
PinkSapphire & jackblaze-I want some interaction now that I came back. I was already thinking of going to the Pokemon Center. I could interact with you guys? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back