• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
Years
Dragon Ball Z HD Collection | Dragon Ball Z: Budokai and Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 3
(Right now I'm just fiddling around in the Dragon Arena buffing up the Z Warriors. My strongest one I believe is Trunks or Goku.

Call of Duty | Ghosts, Black Ops and Modern Warfare 2
Ghosts - (Just bought the Soap character pack)
Black Ops - (The simplicity of this game makes me play and enjoy it.)
Modern Warfare 2 - (I usually play this is Ghost's sever connection goes wacky)

Dragon Ball Z: Raging Blast
(Just unlocked all the characters. Gathering the stars for the mission was such a pain in the rump. Glad it's over. Finally got Vegeta SSj3.)

Street Fighter 4
(Unlocked Akuma (Super excited) and now the last two remaining character is Gouken and Seth)

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Dark Souls II. It was just released on PC the yesterday and I'm really enjoying it. The PC port of DS 1 was pretty bad, but this one is just infinitely better. I have a thing for games that put a heavy emphasis on player progression (much in the same vain as Monster Hunter, and the games are similar in some aspects). I'd played a little of Dark Souls and a portion of Demons Souls, but this experience still feels fresh.

Years
Pushed a couple games on to the backlog since I started playing Katamari Forever yesterday D: Trying to grab as many trophies as I can. I'm finding it especially hard to get a platinum trophy in any of the games I've been playing this past week ;-;

Teh Blazer

Divider of Zero
Years
Currently enjoying Dante's Inferno and even though it's a God of War rip-off, it's still pretty fun to scale down the depths of hell to save my lady. :P

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
Lately I've been trying to pick up on my TLoZ Skyward Sword playthrough I started on quite a long time ago. I'm only at the Forest Temple, but slowly moving forwards.

Other than that I've been getting a bit into PokeMMO again, and I still play LoL rather frequently :p

Tlachtli

Crit happens.
Years
I'm playing Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles (emulated on Dolphin). I started up a file for the PC video game challenge, then remembered how much I loved that game. I've been playing as a Yuke, up to Year 8 now.

Dustmop

[i]Fight for what makes you happy[/i]
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 27, 2022
I just bought a few new games..

So naturally I'm playing through Bioshock: Infinite again, as my backlog steadily increases.

Years
Currently taking a break from Katamari because one of the levels is beyond annoying for both my sister and I >>;; Started playing Time & Eternity. Only been playing for probably 2-3 hours, already feel like stopping \:

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Currently, I'm playing through Rayman Origins. Did play it once before, but thought I should give it a go again since it's got such eye-grabbing graphics. :] Its levels are fun, too; could keep you entertained for hours.

Years
I finally got a new game for the first time since Christmas, so I've been playing a lot of FIFA 14 on the PS3 the past couple of days. I also got the original Spyro the Dragon from my cousin off of PSN, so I've been playing a bit of that too, along with a few minutes of Animal Crossing: New Leaf every day.

Nerdy Mojo

No Lifer
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jul 28, 2014
I am heavily addicted to Kingdoms of Amalur Reckoning (PS3)! I bought this game before,but didn't give it the chance it deserved. I re-purchased it two weeks ago, and have 120:37:42 as my game log...and feel like i haven't even scratched the surface of the game! I overlooked it myself,but don't see why I did, or why so many others did also. If you have the opportunity to pick this up, do so. Its only like 28 bucks at gamestop right now, and has enough gameplay and graphical prowess to justify 60.

So, currently playing:

Kingdoms of Amalur (PS3)-I'm re-rolling my current character from being a pure mage to a warrior with a few spells. I've gotten very far in the main quest and the Forsworn legion campaign and completed 52 side quests. I've put in over 100 hours and still haven't even discovered the whole map yet, and there are usually near a dozen quests in any zone and sometimes more. This is a title that has reminded me why I love video games,and now stands alongside Skyrim and Oblivion as my three favorite games of all time!

Fallout 3-I'm just truly getting into this game. Gaming in HD has immersed me in the world more, as it's easy on the eyes,compared to the standard definition graphics I was working with. I've invested many points into the Persuasion perk, so it's easier to get things done. I'm just learning the mechanics as I go though

Terraria-PS3 finally has the 1.2 patch, and i'm enjoying the update a lot. I haven't gotten to any of the late game stuff, but the little touches are welcome.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Luke gifted me Animal Crossing: New Leaf for my birthday the other day. I've already paid off the loan to upgrade the house twice with the money Sammi gave me. Ahhh, I am very spoiled!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
Playing Thomas Was Alone too, started chapter 8 today. I adore the narration in this game, and the music. ♥

Also been playing Lone Survivor. Creepy, but in a good way.

Years
Purchased Hometown Story from the eShop two days ago after being skeptical for a month+ due to mixed reviews. Haven't played much yet but the cuteness won me over so I hope I'll like it! So far it's been really confusing though, the game didn't really even tell you how to find items to sell in your shop. Just gave a short intro of placing tables/objects but that's it. ;o;

Salamence62

you're gonna hear me rawr :3
Years
just got back into fire emblem awakening again, and i'm really enjoying it.

i think my new favorite character is Say'ri, she's a beautiful determined princess who fights for a greater cause, plus her 'do, yeah? <3

i'm on chapter 20 and i'm a dark mage. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back