• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ello Fellow Trainers C:

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2016
Hello all I am kinda new to pokemon related forums but I felt like getting involved cause it seems like a cool place to discuss and learn things pokemon :D especially with the new launch of GO. About me~
I am a Male
My name is Sam
and my favorite pokemon is Mudkip :]

I am very much looking forward to getting involved in this seemingly cool community.

Last edited by a moderator:

Flower

✿ flower keeper ✿
Years
Hiya & welcome to you, Sam! Loving the username hehe, birds are aweesome. :pink_boogie: Great to hear you're excited to get into the community too, Pok?Community's got lots of things for just about everyone here. How're you liking Pok?mon GO so far, btw? I haven't gotten it yet, just waiting for it to be released in Canada hehe. ;v; Are you excited for Sun & Moon, as well? Personally I really am.. super hyped especially with the release of Salandit today. aah ?

Hopefully we'll be seeing lots of you around, enjoy your time and be sure to ask a staff member if you need any help! :] Have a good night.~

Years
Hello, Sam. Welcome to PokeCommunity. We hope you enjoy your stay here. It seems like we have a mutual favouite in the Hoenn region - Mudkip. It's adorable and powerful and does pack a punch, especially when it becomes
260.gif

Back