• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

◄ Masaru's Hidden Ability Shop ►

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2013
Oh, I just took a look at your requests.
So the two males eevees, can you please breed them with the egg moves you have listed (Curse etc.), besides of the two 31 IVs?
As for the Cranidos, I just took a look and the DW females I currently have are Trapinch with sheer force and Spoink with the Hidden Ability. My Tree of Desiders (or however it's called), in DW, for a strange reason got reset and lost all of the pokemon, so I had to start from the beginnung. Apart from the Trapinch and Spoink, other Pokemon that I'm 100% sure that are females, because I remember when I saw their sign (there are like 10 others that I don't remember the gender), are Lickitung and Bidoof, both with the DW ability.
Oh and also do you want anything extra for a non-shiny Skarmory with the Egg Move and a Zorua with Darke Pulse?
Let me know and thanks very much.

masaru3

Chespin, I choose you!
Years
Oh, I just took a look at your requests.
So the two males eevees, can you please breed them with the egg moves you have listed (Curse etc.), besides of the two 31 IVs?
As for the Cranidos, I just took a look and the DW females I currently have are Trapinch with sheer force and Spoink with the Hidden Ability. My Tree of Desiders (or however it's called), in DW, for a strange reason got reset and lost all of the pokemon, so I had to start from the beginnung. Apart from the Trapinch and Spoink, other Pokemon that I'm 100% sure that are females, because I remember when I saw their sign (there are like 10 others that I don't remember the gender), are Lickitung and Bidoof, both with the DW ability.
Oh and also do you want anything extra for a non-shiny Skarmory with the Egg Move and a Zorua with Darke Pulse?
Let me know and thanks very much.

You can have the egg move zorua and skarmory for free, those are very easy to breed.
And sure, I'll put those egg moves on my eevees. All the parents I own have those egg moves, so it's easy.
As for your entralink forest you can go to them, start the "battle" and see if they're male of female. You can run from them if you don't wanna catch them and they'll remain in the forest. As for the tree of dreams in the dream world, it gets reset every time you bring a pokémon from there so don't be surprised when they disappear =P
From all those you mentioned I don't have trapinch. It's not a very valuable pokémon, but I'm aiming to "catch 'em all" :P So, trapinch it is. If you have any more DWf I don't have I accept them :D

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2013
You can have the egg move zorua and skarmory for free, those are very easy to breed.
And sure, I'll put those egg moves on my eevees. All the parents I own have those egg moves, so it's easy.
As for your entralink forest you can go to them, start the "battle" and see if they're male of female. You can run from them if you don't wanna catch them and they'll remain in the forest. As for the tree of dreams in the dream world, it gets reset every time you bring a pokémon from there so don't be surprised when they disappear =P
From all those you mentioned I don't have trapinch. It's not a very valuable pokémon, but I'm aiming to "catch 'em all" :P So, trapinch it is. If you have any more DWf I don't have I accept them :D

What do you mean by "start the battle"? The Pokemon that I said that I don't know the gender, are still in my Tree of Wishes, since I can only get 1 Pokemon per day.
Also about the resetting thing, I had Pokemon from three days ago, and I retrieved the Trapinch today, how come it didn't release the Pokemon that had already become my friends and were in the list for about three days (the Trapinch was befriended yesterday, but transferred to Entralink today, IDk if this matters)???
I'm available now, if you don't have the baby Pokemon with you at the moment, it's okay, I can do it later. I will give you Trapinch and I'll message you whenever I catch a female on Dream World, is that okay with you :)?
Thanks again!!!

Hey, besides the Pokemon that I have already asked you for, can you make it 3 eevees please? The third one should be male, with Timid Nature, 31IVs in Sp Attack and Speed.
Sorry for my greedyness, I just decided I needed a Jolteon as well :(...
Thanks.

Last edited:

MidnightDarkrai

Champion in the making
Years
I want a female dw vulpix with drougt
I dont have many shinies or any thing all i have is dw ariados and a dw torkoal. Is there i item u want

masaru3

Chespin, I choose you!
Years
May I have a male Pichu from the giveaway and a DW Female Vulpix please? :)

You can, I'll vm you when the vulpix is ready.

EDIT: Note that only people who post here first will get the giveaway pichu, otherwise they will be ignored. Also, vm me if you see me online because I will not be checking if you all are online.

Last edited:

Ryutiger

Banned
Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Jan 13, 2013
I am interested in your Dream World Ekans, Axew I am looking for 2 and one of which needs to be female and a Dream World Female Seviper, here is stuff I have on offer;

Event;

PCNYc Flygon (English Version) UT - Lax From Dion_delpino
PCNYd Salamence (English Version) UT - Sassy From Dion_delpino
PCNYd Altaria (English Version) UT - Hasty From Dion_delpino
PCNYd Milotic (English Version) UT - Quiet From Dion_delpino
PCNYd Seviper – Quiet From Asmoday
PCNYd Kingdra - Bashful (NFT) [Not For Trade]
10 ANIV Latios (English Version) UT - Naive
10 ANIV Latias (English Version) UT - Mild
10 ANIV Dragonite (English Version) UT - Lonely
10 ANIV Charizard (English Version) UT - Mild
VGC09 Milotic - Timid
GAMESTP Suicune (English) - Relaxed
GAMESTP Raikou (English) - Rash
GAMESTP Entei (English) - Adamant
GAMESTP Pichu (Pichu shiny [colored pikachu]) – Jolly
GAMESTP Deoxys (Attack Form) - Adamant
GAMESTP Jirachi - Mild
WIN2011 Celebi (English) - Relaxed
FAL2010 Mew - Serious
SMR2010 Jirachi – Adamant
SMR 2012 Keldeo – Modest (with Secret Sword, have one other with no Secret Sword jsut in case u need to do the event on Black/White 2 and it's nature is Serious)
TRU Pikachu (Ash) - Naughty
TRU Dragonite (English Version) UT - Mild
TRU Arceus - Naughty
TRU Regigigas - Jolly
TRU Mystery Egg Axew - Naive
TRU Mystery Egg Haxorus - Naive From TVGuru
TRU Shaymin - Adamant
Movie 14 Victini – Bold
JEREMY Ekans - Docile From Froggy
JEREMY Arbok - Docile From Froggy
WORLD 11 Scrafty - Brave From Cratess
FEB2012 Mewtwo – Modest
MAY2012 Darkrai - Adamant
Plasma Genesect - Mild

Shiny;

Palkia - Sassy
Dialga - Serious
Giratina - Modest
Rayquaza - Quiet
Latios - Bold
Latias - Modest
Salamence - Calm
Garchomp - Sassy
Dragonite - Jolly
Altaria - Relaxed
Flygon - Naive
Charizard - Calm
Kingdra - Sassy
Gyarados - Hasty
Sceptile - Calm
Aerodactyl - Modest
Noctowl - Careful
Butterfree - Sassy
Kyurem - Hardy From NoToRiousBrawL
Druddigon - Calm From NoToRiousBrawL
Haxorus - Brave From NoToRiousBrawL
Hydreigon - Naive From NoToRiouBrawl
Arbok – Adamant From Evan0913
Seviper – Jolly From dewey911p
Scrafty – Hasty From Asmoday
Metagross - Hasty From gabriels1010
Lapras - Modest From Trinimaster
Swellow - Calm From Hydri

XD From Rayce;

Dragonite -Adamant
Altaria - Timid
Salamence - Naive

Dream World

Female Dratini – Brave From Apokalyptika
Female Dragonite – Quirky From Apokalyptika
Female Swablu – Mild From Apokalyptika
Female Altaria – Impish From Apokalyptika
Female Horsea – Calm From Apokalyptika
Female Kingdra – Sassy From Apokalyptika
Female Feebas – Rash From Apokalyptika
Female Milotic – Lonely From Apokalyptika
Female Bagon – Jolly From NoToRiouBrawl
Female Salamence – Jolly From NoToRiouBrawl
Male Magikarp – Hasty From Luis_Sera
Female Gyarados – Bashful From Luis_Sera
Female Trapinch – Careful From Froggy
Female Druddigon - Brave
Female Sraggy - Impish
Male Scrafty - Naive

Befriended Dream World Pokemon;

Male Flareon - Bashful
Arceus - Bashful (Draco Plate given)

In-Game Event (Event pokemon u only get specific ways in the game);

Shinto Ruins;

Dialga - Bashful
Palkia - Relaxed
Giratina - Quirky

Hidden Tower;

Rayquaza(need to have Kyogre and Groudon from Hidden Tower in HG and SS to get Rayquaza to appear in the Hidden Tower) - Quiet

Heaven's Pipe;

Arceus - Rash

Eon Ticket;

Latias - Impish
Latios - Lax

Enigma Stone;

Latias - Modest
Latios - Calm

Member Pass;

Darkrai - Lonely

Oak's Letter;

Shaymin - Lonely

Pokemon Ranger;

Manaphy - Naive

Liberty Pass;

Victini - Relaxed

The Relocator moved pokemon from Gen 4 to actived [(Everyone Happy) (Simple Connection)];

Zorua – Lonely (WIN2011 Celebi)
Zoroark – Brave (GAMESTP Shiny Legendary Dogs from Gen 2 [Entei, Raikou, and Suicune])

Pokemon Box

Swablu - Gentle From StonedSnorlax
Altaria - Gentle From StonedSnorlax

Dream Yard

Latias - Docile

Rotom Forms;

Heat - Relaxed
Frost - Careful
Fan - Careful
Mow - Brave
Wash - Sassy
Normal – Hasty

Deoxys Forms;

Speed - Relaxed From NoToRiouBrawl
Defense - Relaxed From NoToRiouBrawl
Normal - Relaxed From NoToRiouBrawl

Therian Forms;

Legendary;

Palkia - Quirky
Dialga – Bashful
Giratine – Rash
Rayguaza – Naive
Latios – Rash
Latias – Gentle
Reshiram – Docile
Zekrom – Mild
Kyurem – Careful
Cobalion – Lax
Terrakion – Gentle
Virizion – Rash
Mewtwo – Careful
Articuno – Bashful
Zapdos – Serious
Moltres – Relaxed
Ho-Oh – Quirky
Entei – Serious
Raikou – Sassy
Suicune – Mild
Lugia – Lonely
Regice – Mild
Registeel – Lax
Groudon – Naughty
Kyogre – Calm
Regirock – Lonely
Regigigas – Mild
Heatran – Hasty
Mesprit – Brave
Uxie – Lonely
Azelf – Clam
Cresselia – Bashful
Landorus – Careful
Thundurus – Timid
Tornadus – Careful
White Kyurem - Sassy

just a heads up I will need to find a cloner to clone any non-breedable pokemon of mine.

masaru3

Chespin, I choose you!
Years
I am interested in your Dream World Ekans, Axew I am looking for 2 and one of which needs to be female and a Dream World Female Seviper, here is stuff I have on offer;

DWf Ekans - GAMESTP Suicune (English) - Relaxed
DWf Axew - Latias - Modest
DWf Axew - SMR 2012 Keldeo – Modest
DWf Seviper - GAMESTP Deoxys (Attack Form) - Adamant

I'll let you know when I have them ready. About the cloning, you can request them here: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=270305

Your Drizzle Politoed still have ?
Willing to trade with shinies!
Check out at http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=294558

It's a Dream World Poliwag. Do you want a DWf Poliwag? If so, I'm interested in your Sandshrew.

xRekke

Shiny Hunter
Years
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
It's a Dream World Poliwag. Do you want a DWf Poliwag? If so, I'm interested in your Sandshrew.

Ok! I'll accept it! Add me ?
Which FC ? White or Black2 ?
Mind to tell me a time that you will online ?

Last edited:

Ryutiger

Banned
Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Jan 13, 2013
DWf Ekans - GAMESTP Suicune (English) - Relaxed
DWf Axew - Latias - Modest
DWf Axew - SMR 2012 Keldeo – Modest
DWf Seviper - GAMESTP Deoxys (Attack Form) - Adamant

Alright thanks for the information and the time and for the Ekans and Axew will I get 2 or just one?

Years
  • Seen Jan 14, 2013
Hey! caught my eye with the nidoran with hustle/nidoking king with sheer force, i have some shinies and EV trained pokes :)

Black FC#0175-9254-4984

Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2013
does anybody have a speed boast torchic shiny if soo im willing to trade a druddrion shiny for it

masaru3

Chespin, I choose you!
Years
Ok! I'll accept it! Add me ?
Which FC ? White or Black2 ?
Mind to tell me a time that you will online ?

Add my Black 2 Friend code. I'll vm you when the poliwag is ready. I'm usually on from 8.30 pm to midnight GMT

Hey! caught my eye with the nidoran with hustle/nidoking king with sheer force, i have some shinies and EV trained pokes :)

Black FC#0175-9254-4984

Which shinies and which EV trained pokés?

does anybody have a speed boast torchic shiny if soo im willing to trade a druddrion shiny for it

Shiny Speed Boost Torchics are hacked.

Back