• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen The X/Y Rumors Thread!

MrGriszell

Madara
Years
  • Seen Feb 11, 2021
Ok the rest of the info is just changes to battle mechanics
Such as electric pokemon can't get paralyzed
Grass pokemon aren't affected by stun spore sleep powder or poison powder
Any rock moves used in battle will remove stealth rock
A new weather condition that benefits electric types?( Not sure how that works)
A psychic move that cancels the effects of trick room the next turn. It's the oppisite of trick room where the attack is sent out first and trick has to already be played . It takes a turn to charge and must recharge after use)

So I guess that's all of it . Can't wait till origins

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
This is very hard to believe. It seems like your just trolling and lying about the pictures. However, i can easily believe Team Flare being from Kanto. There is a woman with red hair in a screenshot with two of the scientists, that does not have a name. It is strange how I just suggested this not long ago and now rumors are popping up about it...

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
This is very hard to believe. It seems like your just trolling and lying about the pictures. However, i can easily believe Team Flare being from Kanto. There is a woman with red hair in a screenshot with two of the scientists, that does not have a name. It is strange how I just suggested this not long ago and now rumors are popping up about it...
Exactly...it's similar to how when I suggested a legendary quad based off the four suits...and then came a fake rumor about them...however thus far of the things I've suggested/speculated about Snivy and Fairy type have been the only things that came true (funny enough I was joking about the latter...)

MrGriszell

Madara
Years
  • Seen Feb 11, 2021

Well being right means nothing if you can't rub it in people's faces , so that's cool

MrGriszell

Madara
Years
  • Seen Feb 11, 2021
What are you guys talking about?

XY info that's going to be reveled during origins . I posted the info . The info wasn't sent to me nor are the sources mine, I'm not even posting on my CPU . I'm merly a guy in the room posting what he sees and is being told

Years
MrGriszell not giving us any sources to the rumors he's read regarding Pokemon X and Y such as Giovanni, version-exclusive stories, and the battle mechanic changes.
Exactly...he's not even claiming he's an insider or anything...so it's hard to believe in these rumors...not that it still wouldn't be hard if he did say he were an insider...

Last edited:

blue

gucci
Years
It's just difficult to believe if you haven't provided any links or reliable sources to these rumors, it's easy to just put something together and post it then brand it as a rumor.

MrGriszell

Madara
Years
  • Seen Feb 11, 2021
So I have gotten the complete translations.

Ok in pokemon X the leader of team flare is the red headed women Aries.
Apparently xerneous power to give life goes to the extent of resurrection.

In pokemon Y the leader is Xerosicy ( the red hair guy) he wants to use yvental to destroy a vast cooperation

Now here's the crazy part

Aries and Xerosicy are brother and sister.
They were part of the science team that created mewtwo on cinnabar island.

She is the mother of silver and former wife of Giovanni .

Apparently there was an accident when mewtwo was created .

Giovanni is no longer team rocket but the CEO of silph co( lol what)

The two red haired people are in fact silver and lance.
They are part of team champion ?????
The three dragon looking pokemon are the mega Evo of the bird trio from Kanto
And the people in trench coats are a special division of the international police

Hmmm...... Idk what do you guys think
Now that I can understand all this I kinda question it too

Years
So I have gotten the complete translations.

Ok in pokemon X the leader of team flare is the red headed women Aries.
Apparently xerneous power to give life goes to the extent of resurrection.

In pokemon Y the leader is Xerosicy ( the red hair guy) he wants to use yvental to destroy a vast cooperation

Now here's the crazy part

Aries and Xerosicy are brother and sister.
They were part of the science team that created mewtwo on cinnabar island.

She is the mother of silver and former wife of Giovanni .

Apparently there was an accident when mewtwo was created .

Giovanni is no longer team rocket but the CEO of silph co( lol what)

The two red haired people are in fact silver and lance.
They are part of team champion ?????
The three dragon looking pokemon are the mega Evo of the bird trio from Kanto
And the people in trench coats are a special division of the international police

Hmmm...... Idk what do you guys think
Now that I can understand all this I kinda question it too

It's Xerosic, not Xerosicy xD

Will I don't believe any of it it would be cool to see Silver and Lance appear again.

Years
As I said before, you are definitely making this up. You are not an insider, you have stated that you would post pictures several times, but you still haven't about 5 hours later. There is a such thing as a screenshot, in any case. So why not stop wasting our time?

blue

gucci
Years
Here's a new rumor that's been circulating the Internet for a few hours now:

An image has been spotted around the internet that supposedly shows the third member of the trio Xerneas and Yveltal are a part of in the Kalos region. It is apparently named Zebikon and is Fairy/Dark. While unconfirmed, keep in mind that this matches with previous patterns of having three mascot legendaries in games, like Giratina being alongside Dialga and Palkia in the Generation IV games. Additionally, it's typing seems to be a combination of Xerneas (Fairy) and Yveltal (Dark). Also, given that Xerneas represents Pokémon X and Yveltal represents Pokémon Y with both their initial letters and their shapes, 'Zebikon' could easily represent the expected 'Pokémon Z' with its initial letter and its snake-like body, which could easily make a Z. (Image below)

Spoiler:

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Now that looks nice. I would not mind at all having that as the third legend. I also like the typing. Now if only I could remember that freakin mythical snake that was the snake of fertilization.... Even if the Z pokemon is a fake, I got to give the person props who made it. It looks very nice.

Years
  • Age 31
  • PR
  • Seen Sep 16, 2014
To tell you the truth, that image looks fake to me. The shading is different from the rest of the official X and Y pokemon artwork, the coloring is too solid and the line work has flaws. I am still not discouting it completely since the best theory right now suggest the Z legendary will be a snake. Also what is that orange thing in the back?

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
To tell you the truth, that image looks fake to me. The shading is different from the rest of the official X and Y pokemon artwork, the coloring is too solid and the line work has flaws. I am still not discouting it completely since the best theory right now suggest the Z legendary will be a snake. Also what is that orange thing in the back?

I think it is suppose to be the tip of it's tail like a rattle snake has a rattle at the tip of its tail. But yeah, it does look off from the rest and probably is fake, but still a nice looking fakemon if it is fake.

It reminds me of a Nabau. It is said to have a dragon's head and is over 100 feet long.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • PR
  • Seen Sep 16, 2014
I think it is suppose to be the tip of it's tail like a rattle snake has a rattle at the tip of its tail. But yeah, it does look off from the rest and probably is fake, but still a nice looking fakemon if it is fake.

It reminds me of a Nabau. It is said to have a dragon's head and is over 100 feet long.

It is possible. I wanna make clear that I don't think the design is bad (I think it looks nice), I just don't see it being legit.

Years
I have to agree, the shading and overall the design reminds me of the same kind seen in fake mon.

MrGriszell

Madara
Years
  • Seen Feb 11, 2021
It's Xerosic, not Xerosicy xD

While I don't believe any of it it would be cool to see Silver and Lance appear again.

Well apparently クセロシキ translates xerosicy, so I assume this is is japanese name . I'm not getting info in english

But while this info is in fact false, which parts did you like and disliked ?

But on the third legendary one would assume it could be steel if its ment to be the strongest

Last edited:
Years
Well apparently クセロシキ translates xerosicy, so I assume this is is japanese name . I'm not getting info in english

You mean you're not getting information at all, right? Why not give up the charade? I've looked and have not been able to find it, and you promised pictures that didn't show up. Also, you claimed you were looking at pictures of the artwork and such, then later said that after reading some of the information you were starting not to believe the information. This was clearly in attempt to get yourself out of this situation you are in, as you probably didn't expect to be grilled this way. You now say the information is false, what happened was you were being bombarded with requests for pictures, and since you had not any pictures, you figure you should just quit. At least admit you were lying or upload these pictures that you say are fake and let us decide for ourselves.

Back