• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

MsHailstorm's Tiny PokéShop :3 - Events, Shinies, EV'd, and more!

Lua

dharma bum
Years
hi im interested in shiny feebas, Lugia and Ho oh too..:3
also, what gender is ur shiny ralts? id love a shiny gallade..

sorry for the list, i dont have a thread as of yet..but in terms of shinies i have chikorita,treecko,deoxys,spoink,sneasel,dratini,eevee,kingdra,magikarp,charizard,venusaur+blastoise,rayquaza,mew,uxie,azelf,lucario and..*drumroll* raticate... iv also got a good few events/legendaries..
want to trade for anythin above? thanks.

MsHailstorm

Smooth Criminal~
Years
@Lua - Hi there! Sorry, the Ralts is female actually. D: No problem not having a thread. Actually, what events do you at the moment?

@Eeohnex - Your welcome, glad I could help. I'm not sure on the exact EVs of the Ho-oh, as I received it from ElHero's thread when he still had his giveaways. I could check really quick for you though, if you'd like. :]

@RazorClaw99 - Sorry about that, I don't. :[

@QuixoticFirefly - Sorry, I already have a Rayquaza of my own. :[

Years
@Lua - Hi there! Sorry, the Ralts is female actually. D: No problem not having a thread. Actually, what events do you at the moment?

@Eeohnex - Your welcome, glad I could help. I'm not sure on the exact EVs of the Ho-oh, as I received it from ElHero's thread when he still had his giveaways. I could check really quick for you though, if you'd like. :]

@RazorClaw99 - Sorry about that, I don't. :[

@QuixoticFirefly - Sorry, I already have a Rayquaza of my own. :[

Yeah. I kinda figured. It's kinda hard to trade when everyone has everything i have, plus more. its ok, though :) thanks anyways

Lua

dharma bum
Years
nooo!:D
aw well, uhm..WISHMAKR jirachi, PALCITY lucario, ALAMOS darkrai, 10ANIV celebi and lugia, aura mew, pkmn ranger manaphy, japanese movie arceus, some random shaymin,GAMESTOP deoxys.. oh, my pokemon boxes are such a mess..
not the best selection ever.. :3

MsHailstorm

Smooth Criminal~
Years
@Eeohnex - ElHero doesn't exactly have the specific EVs he used, but I tried using an EV calculator and from what I can tell, it was about maxed in HP and Attack, if that helps. Sorry about that! Usually I keep the EVs listed next to the Pokemon, but it's hard if I receive them from someone else. >.<

@QuixoticFirefly - Ya know, don't even worry about it, and I'll meet you on Wi-fi. I'd like to help you out in the competition with your friend, if you're alright with that? :]

@Lua - Haha, mine were too. I'm trying to keep them a little better organized, according to how my shop is run. For the most part, I have the events you listed already, except the Pokemon Ranger Manaphy. Well, I have one, but I'd like to replace it with an UT version. Has yours been trained since the egg hatched?

Lua

dharma bum
Years
nyup it hasnt. and its nature is jolly, which is a plus..shiny feebas for it?
if not, what do u suggest?
and thanks :P

MsHailstorm

Smooth Criminal~
Years
@GoldGizz - Preferably another shiny in return, if you have it.

@QuixoticFirefly - No problem! You don't have to give me the Rayquaza either, you just hold on to that and give me a junkie. :]

@Lua - That sounds like a plan to me! Do you still want the Lugia and Ho-oh as well?

@Eeohnex - Alright, thank YOU for trading with me! I hope to trade again sometime. :]

Hey everyone, I'm gonna have to drop off for a few minutes after I trade with QuixoticFirefly, but don't go away! I'll be right back to trade finish everyone's orders. :]

Lua

dharma bum
Years
well if ur cloning them, then that'd be great, i won't feel like im robbing u too badly :3
my fc is 1375 4456 6835, i can go on wifi nowish?

Years
  • Seen Apr 1, 2011
Hey, i'm really interested in your Ralts, what would you want for it? I'd give you another Shiny Feebas?

MsHailstorm

Smooth Criminal~
Years
@Lua - Well actually I was hoping to get your Shiny Rayquaza and Shiny Mew for those two, as long as they were untouched. ^_^;

@QuixoticFirefly - No problem, glad I could help. Let me know if you win your competition!

@Yokimoto - Do you happen to know the nature of it?

raitoningu

I Fail at Life and Forums...
Years
Konnichiwa Ms. Hailstorm! Your Bold Umbreon for my Adamant Shiny EV Trained Metagross?

Back