• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Years
Jasmine glared at Aipom. "Showoff..." she muttered. Yuri rolled her eyes. "Moron..." She looked at Kayla and frowned. "Uh oh..." she whispered. Kayla looked at the Pineco and gulped. "M-More bugs? Holly, let's go!" she said. She grabbed Holly's hand and started to run away. Holly gasped. "K-Kayla! We can't just leave Lucas like that!" She ran back to Lucas and looked at Molly. "U-Use Psychic, Molly!" she said nervously. Molly nodded and used Psychic to lift some of the Pineco out of the tree. She threw them away and looked at Holly. Holly smiled. "That was good... But there are still more..." she whispered. Kayla walked back towards them and frowned. Jasmine smiled and used Ember. She shot the attack at some of the remaining Pineco.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Lucia Francisco Bernavard​

Lucia shook her head, "No, it's not coming off as desperate. Mark, everyone has crushes, and from what my mom told me every boy and girl has multiple crushes throughout their entire life. It's a phase everyone goes through. I'll probably go through it as well one day, but the important thing right now is to see if you truly want to have a relationship with her. Get to know her a bit better is what I am saying. If you really want to go for her then make sure that you at least know her likes and dislikes, go out for lunch one time, just you two. Just try it and see what will happen you know?"

Tyro gasped but continued to run, clenching his teeth as he pushed himself. While he wasn't really used to running so much he still wasn't giving up.

Diana slowly nodded her head, "I guess I've been too nervous to ask. I don't want to look like I'm stupid..."

The Absol chuckled, "Relax electronic one, I am well acquainted with your kind, our own estate has many of your kind to protect their computer systems and security systems." He sat down. "So, are you a particular version? The ones at the estate just got upgraded."

Roberto slowly began to move away from Lucia and Mark, making his way to Snype, that same glare on his face as he moved closer and closer to the ghost.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years

Roxas Jaden Asakura
Alice's room

025.gif
197.gif
448.gif

Roxas got annoyed by the girl when she totally ignoredhim and just walked off and to make it worse her Pidgy, who seemed to be the one with the white wings, taunted him. Roxas stood up and followed the girl, just to annoy her as well untill she would give him her name, like that he can be like "oh... if it isn't the brat insert-name again..." next time. The girl seemed to be off to the Suicune Dorms, she wouldn't happen to be in the same dorm right? oh my god this is going to be fun!

"My name is Roxas, what is yours, tomboy?" Roxas grinned evily, this was going to be fun.

(ooc: sorry, not much to type again)

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Mark nodded. "Yeah I actually planned on asking her out after our battle... I figured I'd finally be able to tell her... but once again I just get more bad luck as usual. I've tried several times but something always gets in the way..." Mark said as he sat up straight, legs crossed and looking at the ground. "Well, when she's out of the infermery and once I've given her some time to herself, maybe I'll try talking with her again. She's a nice girl and all, just very competitive... if things don't work out then I guess I'll have to look elsewhere. Its kind funny that alot of my friends happen to be girls. Haha. I've known Danielle since childhood." Mark added.

Able looked back at Tyro. He looked pretty exhausted that was for sure. Able might have been overworking him. Able flew beside him. "Hey you alright? If you wanna rest a second I'm cool with that." Able said.

Len scooted a bit closer to Diana and placed a hand on her back to comfort her a bit. "Hey no worries! I'm sure alot of wild pokemon were like you after they were caught! That's what training is for. Now where do I begin... I'm only familiar with the Pokemon that Mark caught and a few Pokemon with Lucia..." Mark looked around a bit and decided to start with the easier ones.

"The little gremlin over there with the glowing eyes is a Sableye, we call him Snype though. I'm surprised you've never seen any! They make a habitat within caves and are a bunch of little pranksters." Len said. He pointed over to Commodore this time... at least to the best of his ability what with his gloves being like mittens.

"That over there is a Porygon 2, second evolution of Porygon. They're... pretty rare and strange Pokemon. They're actually artificial and can actually go inside of computers! Mark hasn't made use of that very much though unless he's at home." Len continued. He pointed to the rest of the Pokemon.

"The bug racing with Tyro is a Ninjask, I'm not very familiar with Hoenn Pokemon but she's pretty darn fast! The similar looking bug floating around is a Shedinja I believe, and that purple bat thing over there is a Gligar." Len concluded and smiled. He looked over to Roberto who was approaching Snype. Oh boy this could be bad... Len kept an eye on the two just incase. He owed it to Snype to watch his back.

"If you got any other questions let me know! Don't be shy!" Len said.

Commodore tipped his head down and bobbed it back up. "...A particular version...? I don't recall doing very much security work back then... though data can come and go so maybe memory of that function was erased a long time ago. I've focused mostly on battling and analyzing each opponent. I consider myself more used to hacking then protecting but I do what I must. I was a prize from Celedon city a long time ago until Mark's father purchased me with his winnings." Commodore said.

Snype quickly noticed Roberto approaching closer to him as he began walking back. There were several things he might want to do. Kill him right there on the spot, have a friendly chat with him, or none of the above. Either way he prepared detect just in case. He wasn't interested in battling just yet. Snype just looked at Roberto.

"...Can I help you?" Snype said.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023

Lucia smiled at Mark's words, "Well, don't wait! Go up to her, puff out your chest and say I like you a lot, can I take you out for a date? Something like that, girls hate it when boys keep waiting and waiting to tell them to ask." She giggled. "Just go for it, you know."

Tyro nodded his head at the question and promptly fell onto his back, his furred body a bit wracked with sweat and he panted. "Just... a quick... break..." The fire chicken gasped out.

Diana nodded slowly as she gazed over the various pokemon, "I guess... it's the cave you know? Doesn't really give you a lot of places to find and such." She smiled at Len, "Thank you." She said as she laid her head upon his side and gazed up at the stars.

Samuel nodded, "Well, you could be a bit outdated then. No offense or anything but you should consider hooking to the net sometime soon, just be careful for viruses."

Roberto just continued walking forward and stopped glaring down at the gremlin, "Follow. If you don't, I'll make you." He muttered as he continued walking.

Megaman765

Years
Mark chuckled. That may have been problem number one. He's been waiting way too long. He should have just been out with it a long time ago. Well, no sense in waiting... well... once she's cooled down then maybe it'd be safe. Mark simply sighed.

"..Thanks Lucia. I'll be sure to do that next chance I get. I've just been shy about the whole thing I guess. I probobly waited way too long though... I hope it isn't too late to make things right." Mark said.

Able roosted behind Tyro and giggled. "Hey you aren't too shabby! You'll be a natural when you evolve!" Able said, nudging him a bit. "You'll be as quick as you talk! And I sure hope that happens! I want some competition in this school!" She said happily.

Len put his arm around Diana to comfort her a bit more. Len figured he was just naturally comfy... maybe it was a water Pokemon thing. Len nodded happily. "Hehe...don't mention it. Guess we're both learning alot from each other." Len said. He kept an eye on Snype though. Roberto walked past him but he wasn't sure what to make of it. He knew the two weren't friends by any definition and if Roberto was the one going toward Snype then it couldn't be good.

Commodore tilted his head. "...I assumed I was the latest version. I didn't think there was another. I often download myself into Mark's computer in the Dorm. Its quite peaceful in there." Commodore said.

Snype raised a brow. What was this about... Samuel warned him about this. He wasn't exactly looking forward to being along with Roberto, but he was prepared to anticipate his first move with detect. If he tried anything, Snype would get the jump on him. Snype hesitantly followed him.

"What's this about Roberto? Some elaborate plot to get rid of little ol me? Its no secret you hate my guts, or Sableye in general." Snype said as he followed.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Lucia Francisco Bernavard - Plains outside of Oak Town​

Lucia nodded, then bolted upright. "I got it!" She said eagerly. She turned to Mark, "Okay, you know how my brother invited you to our estate for our party? I know this GREAT spot we have there! Listen to me for now Mark. How about you ask Valorie out to a date on that day? The party will be big enough but for the most part the guests all stay inside! School will be out and such and the rose garden has the most amazing view! Just having the various pokemon we have in the gardens sweeten up the mood and bam! Instant good date! Or, we could plan something at the school grounds, they will still be open right? Find a good place on campus and transform it into a fancy area for you two?" Lucia giggled, "Oh! This is going to amazing! I know all about planning and we can make it perfect!"

Tyro panted a bit as he nodded his head, "YeahI'll... *Pant*... begood... *Pant*... competitionforya..."

Diana closed her eyes as Len held her. "Yes, we are. I guess we'll have a lot more to learn in the future as well. But by the way, what is a computer?" She asked.

Samuel smirked, "Well, the thing with a powerful family like the Bernavards, they can get new versions of programming very early due to certain contacts they have. If you ever visit the estate I'm certain you could be hooked up."

Roberto walked a bit more and stopped, wheeling around to face the Sableye. "Listen here gremlin, you may know about my past, but I promise you this. I see your kind for what they truly are. If you touch Lucia again you are dead, if you get near her you are dead, if you so much as try and touch any of her things you are dead." He snapped his pincers with anger, "It seems your trainer and Lucia are getting rather close, but if you do not heed my warnings then a... accident may befall him, similar to the one your kind try to place on Lucia. That is all." He stated as he walked past the ghost and made his way back to Lucia.

Megaman765

Years
Mark blinked. Wow... she was serious? The whole plan sounded crazy enough to work. Mark was totally cool with it. It was perfect... if this didn't work he wasn't sure what would. Mark gave off a large smile.

"L-Lucia thats perfect! That'll work perfectly!! You a genius!" Mark said, quickly hugging her happily. He quickly let go though, blushing a bit. "Ha... sorry. Got excited. I-I'm sure she'd love it!!! She'll love it I'm sure!" Mark said excitedly. "The estate could work but think about it, christmas is coming! I can't think of a better day then christmas! If things go well we can still go on with the plan in the estate! What do you think?" Mark asked.

Able nudged Tyro again. "He catch a breath buddy! You did good!" Able said to him, nudging him again.

Len sighed contently. She still had quite alot of questions but Len was happy to answer whatever she had. "I'm not too sure myself... but I guess they're devices humans use. Pokemon are usually transfered through them and Mark often talks about this thing called the internet. Commodore knows alot about it since he can download himself onto it but I don't know too much about how it works..." Len said, nudging closely to her.

Commodore bobbed his head again. "Interesting. Perhaps I'll look into it. An upgrade sounds fine if Mark is ok with it." He said.

Snype didn't say anything. Was Roberto threatening Mark? He never layed a finger on Lucia! How dare he threaten Mark. He wasn't going to stand for this but he wasn't going to start a scene right now. Everyone was enjoying theirselves and he didn't want to get Mark in more trouble. He care about him too much. He just squinted his eyes and continued about his business. He went to join Samuel again.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
I caught the super potion and smiled. Zorua was awaiting orders from me and I had just the right move in my mind. I chuckled lightly and looked at Cecil and gave him a thumbs up.

"Zorua hit em with a Dark Pulse" I said and a huge ball of pure darkness appeared in it's mouth and was launched towards the Kadabra. It hit the Kadabra right in it's yellow cat like face and knocked out backwards into a tree though it still hadn't fainted.

"Now Zorua finish it off with a barrage of Shadow Balls" I shouted and multiple smaller balls of darkness appeared in Zorua's mouth and were launched towards the Kadabra. As soon as the attack finished the Kadabra would've been done for sure. I smiled as the shadow balls hit the Kadabra causing a slight explosion.

"Graveler use Rock Blast on Scythe" The other male said and Graveler shot multiple rocks at the Scyther.

SummerSkies

is a budgie.
Years
James "Jay" Rybak

I was glad that I have great friends that I made today. Thank you, André, Mei, and David. That dream…you three were correct. It's time to close our friendship, and move on to the new friendships I've made today…to open a new door and closed the one before. I'll never forget you guys.

"You guys wanna join?" Evie asked with a lazy, asymmetrical smile.

I looked at each of the faces of the adolescents, and I smiled back to chirp up, "Of course! It is also Thanksgiving Day. There would most likely the traditional Thanksgiving foods such as turkey, cranberry sauce, and ham. I wonder if there is Kanto Fried Combusken,"I chuckled at my attempt at a joke to lighten up the mood,"Anyways, I am actually a vegetarian. So please don't offer meat to me. Thank you in advance."

It is true that I'm a vegetarian. I've been a vegetarian since I was eleven. I wasn't allowed to be vegetarian until I convinced my mother and father that there are other ways to get protein. I refused to eat meat as I loved Pokémon as friends. My father and mother ate meat, but I accepted and respected their choice. There are always other ways to obtain protein such as certain berries, soy beans, and protein shakes.

"I'm hungry, and I don't want Corpish coming back," said Orange, shuddering, "So we should leave. I wonder what they'll have, seeing as its Thanksgiving. Thanksgiving! I completely forgot, I should tell my mom to have a good one, once I have access to a phone. And, I am ready for turkey and rolls and cranberry sauce and... Mmmm... "So who's ready to get going? I know I am!" exclaimed Orange before releasing one of his Pokémon, a Bonsly.

Wyatt robustly nodded his head before gradually moving to the exit, "Although it may get dangerous we can protect each other. Sure, let's dig in before it's too late."

Wyatt whistled a sharp, echoing whistle, higher than my whistles, and very soon his Totodile emerged from the water just breaching the cove. Wyatt returned his Totodile to his Pokéball, a red light beaming at the Pokémon before it engulfed the Pokémon into the Pokéball.

I followed Wyatt to the entrance of the cove, waiting for Evie and Orange to draw closer to the exit.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Lucia Francisco Bernavard - Plains outside Oak Town​

Lucia nodded her head happily and stood up and began to pace back and forth. "Okay, we'll need a awesome place to set up at! Some place romantic, something that screams wow I can't believe you would do this for me! Alright, we'll need some help, but we need to get a catered meal, something for only the two of you, but have it delivered and professionally made! We also need to have a bit of security, just so no one rushes in and ruins the moment, nothing worse than a ruined moment!" Her eyes flashed with ideas in the night, "Oh yes, this will be glorious!"

Tyro chuckled a bit and nodded, "YeahIdid!"

Diana just sighed, "This talk is confusing me a lot, how about we just stay quiet?" She asked with a giggle as she nuzzled him lightly. "But you are very smart." She said.

Samuel smiled, "Yeah, it helps you know. Anyway..." He saw Snype approaching and didn't like the look on his face. "What did Roberto say...?" He asked warily.

Roberto got back near Lucia and crossed his arms as he gazed about, a small smirk on his face.

Lokiepie

ooh...Cake!
Years
Evie Bellarost
With her bag securely over one shoulder, she grinned at her company and followed the guys to the mouth of the cove, stopping briefly to check if everyone was ready.

So far her first day had gone well, better than expected really and the part of her that wished she was back home on the ranch lightened a little. After all life with these new friends couldn't be so bad. The only thing which really worried the white haired girl was the homework she may be given.

Leka pulled himself up from the ground and trotted over to where his master now stood. The rings on his body beginning to shine slightly as the shade in the sky grew. The moon would be out soon and despite the fact the moon Pokémon loved the night for all it was, he knew that nocturnal Pokémon would begin to appear in droves and it was probably best to head back.

Letting out a gentle snort, the Umbreon then began to move, beginning to pick his way down the shore without any other signal. He knew the others would begin to follow soon and he wanted to scout a head to make sure everything was ok for Evie.

Evie simply smiled as she watched her Pokémon go on a head. She knew exactly what he was doing and she couldn't help but love him for it. He had always been there for her, even when she had a bad dream, she'd wake up and he'd be there, waiting and watching. A constant comfort.

"well looks like Leka's taken the lead" she joked, glancing at the guys, "we ready then? As if they are serving what Jay said, I don't want to miss out!"

igotpokeballz

x999 Thanks To Action Replay
Years
Cecil Vargas:In Oak Town With Zora!

"Scyther, counter rock blast with double team," Cecil commanded Scyther. Scyther split into five copies of himself, but one got destroyed by Graveler's rock blast attack. "Okay Scyther, lets try something! Use quick attack," Cecil ordered Scyther once more. The group of Scyther launched themselves at the speed of light toward Graveler, knocking him onto its back. That was exactly what Cecil had planned. Cecil grinned to himself joyously. But something wasn't right. Graveler wasn't trying to get up. Cecil looked up at the trainer, who was smirking at Cecil. "Heh, heh," he laughed,"betchya amatures didn't see this one coming. Graveler, roll out attack!"

Graveler wrapped itself into a ball and roll toward Scyther at incredible speed. Cecil had to think of something. Wait! maybe he could stop graveler's attack by surrounding him with an X-scissor attack. "Scyther! Surround Graveler and hit 'em with X-scissor," Cecil ordered Scyther. The Scythers quickly charged up their scythes and slashed Graveler with energized blows, breaking the roll out attack and knocking Graveler out cold. "And that concludes my second battle," said Cecil. "N-n-n-no! You cheating, little, grrrr! You ain't gettin away with this! You can't beat us! were the best trainers you'll ever meet," exclaimed the leader of the group.

OrangeNess

Layton Lover
Years
Orange Henry
(The Beach)
"Onward it is then!" I said, walking toward the exit to the small area. "I don't wanna miss out on all the eating!" Then I bagan following the others, my two pokemon in tow. "Aww man I'm so hungry..." I whispered to myself, rubbing my stomach simotaniously. I wonder how hungry everyone else is. I would guess that the others aren't as hungry as me, because I didn't eat much breaktfeast, and only had a sandwich for lunch. *Growl* Aww man! That was so rude... "I'm sorry about that, I'm just hungry I guess." I said apologetically.
Caroline
I guess Mr. Orange is hungry, and I guess I am too. I haven't eaten anything since being hatched. I wonder what king of food they will have at this 'Thanksgiving' thing. Is it a celebration of food? The way that Mr. Orange made it sound, it might as well be. Maybe asking someone what it is will help. "E-Excuse me? Umm.... What's 'Thanksgiving' about exactly?" I ask, hoping to not be made fun of for not knowing.

Megaman765

Years
Mark was loving the plan the more that Lucia mentioned it. The biggest problem with Mark trying to confess to Valorie was that somebody else was always around. Just some privacy between the two would be perfect to set the mood. But where would they set this up... there were plenty of places around the academy but they needed just the right one... not the Cafeteria because they'd be stealing everyone else's meal time...

"Wow... all this for us? This sounds amazing Lucia... she has to love it! Hehe... but we gotta think of a perfect place to do this... scout around and such. Ha... I still can't believe you would do this for me..." Mark said.

Able buzzed happily and sat in front of him, giggling again. "Deep breaths! Deep breaths! Lay down and relax on the grass! Hehe, maybe I overworked you?" Able said.

Len blushed when Diana nuzzled her. She was getting very affectionate toward him... Len didn't mind it though but he had never experience this sort of thing with another Pokemon. Humans would hug him and everything when he was a Poliwag because he was just so darn cute.

"T...thank you... s-sure thing. Quiet sounds good to me..."Len said, holding Diana closely and gazing at the stars. "...Your a nice girl Diana. You'll find that special someone for sure..." Len said.

Snype sighed. "The usual. The whole "don't touch Lucia" stuff. Except this time Mark was in the equation. Said an accident might befall him or some junk." Snype said, clearly irritated.

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022
Wyatt Leon "Wyven" Bellerose
Wyatt waited outside of the cove until Jay, Evie, and Orange came out in that order respectively. Checking twice to see if everyone was in his presence, Wyatt walked on ahead, his feet sinking deep into the sand. "Let's Go!" Wyatt shouted with a hint of enthusiasm. As Wyatt sluggishly trudged through the sand outside the cove, he watched Leka scout ahead, passing him and soon past the extent of his sight. Wyatt stopped, brushed off his feet, and pulled out his boots from his rucksack that he was accustomed to wearing, putting them on shortly afterwards. He felt more comfort while wearing these and they lessened his burdens significantly.

Soon the ground that Wyatt paced across turned from the sand of the beaches, to wood of the walkway leading off of the beach, up to the paved sidewalks of Oak Town, stopping momentarily for everyone to catch up, looking up to notice that the sun was beginning to set and the moon would soon be out in the matter of maybe 2 hours. Wyatt grabbed an empty Pokeball and began to toss it in a playful manner, volleying it from one hand to the other and back. Then throwing it up high, making it appear suspended in the air until it dropped down into his fight hand, with something of an impact that was enough to make Wyvern flinch but not nearly enough to injure him.

Last edited:

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023

Lucia shrugged, "I've always wanted to try something like this, but I just never have had the opportunity to you know? Anyway, we need to find the perfect spot. Someplace where she can't resist saying yes! Someplace romantic charming, and brings forth good memories!"

Tyro nodded a bit and took in deep breaths as he was told.

Diana nodded as she too watched the stars, "Yeah, it'll be great. I know he's out there somewhere... but where is the question."

Samuel nodded his head slowly. "Well, that is not good. Hm... well, I will keep an eye on Roberto. As well as your trainer. Roberto has stepped too far this time."

Last edited:

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Valorie Ryder - Infirmary
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Valorie just sort of hesitated to respond to Kilik. She really didn't want to, but on the other hand she knew exactly what she wanted to say in response. "Why don't you ask him yourself..?" she responded, reaching over and lightly running her finger through the small fox pokemon's fur. Now that she had nothing more pressing to attend to she had found Kiyoko to be her distraction from boredom. She would continue to apply the mild affection to him until Drake placed a gift on her. A gift?? ...Who gave gifts on thanksgiving? Had her parents been secretly holding out on her? She decidedly didn't complain, because who could complain about gifts?

Rather, she became distracted from the small zorua that had definitely been out of her scarf for several posts now. Thanks.

She would gingerly open the package to check what was inside.

Olivia Wolf - Outside the Cafeteria
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Olivia listened intently as Nemo explained where she was from. What she gathered from this was that Nemo was from the outback and that things played out a little like West Side Story. This explains everything!—Except why the other female hadn't burst into song and dance yet. Get on that, Nemo. You've got a quota to fill. When she was set down she stumbled a bit as she regained her balance, turning to face Nemo as the other shot her a glance before moving in. She declined to comment, but just met Nemo's eyes with a friendly smile. She could wait until Nemo got back. When the other young lady did return Nemo greeted her with another friendly smile. There had been a brief moment before she had realized Nemo was approaching that she had had a more bored look on her face. "That's alright!~" she responded, completely understanding things like human limitations. She did however eagerly take Nemo's side. "How does the plains just outside of school sound? I hear it takes about half an hour for the stars to come out." she suggested, already making plans on how to make this dinner better than either of them could've originally expected. "Maybe I should fetch some supplies..." she then proceeded to offer.

Megaman765

Years
Mark tried to think of a couple of locations. He got one idea suddenly. "Hmm.... well there is a place that sells some pretty good smoothies. Might be the place we were originally going to head off to. That's just one idea. We'd have to talk to the owners and stuff so that might be a problem... hm..." Mark said, pondering once more. Maybe there was a nice restaurant around Oak Town they could go to... he smiled at the thought of going on a date there.

Able giggled as Tyro did as told. "Breathe in... catch a breath!" She said happily.

Len closed his eye and rested against Diana. "I'm sure he's out there. Whoever it is I'm sure you'll get along wonderfully. You got my support." Len said happily.

Snype crossed his arms. "Its one thing if he wants me dead but if he lays a claw on Mark then that's not making him look any better in the situation. Cripes. Tomorrow I want to battle him. I've decided. I'll find a way to tell Mark and I'll have a proper battle with him." Snype said. "Don't tell me any tricks or secrets he might have. I want it to be fair for both of us."

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
Shawn was a little slow to eat, feeling a little uneasy with so many people around. He looked to Kiki, who was eating nearby him. Finishing his bite, he decided to tell her about his midnight trek.

"Kiki, " Shawn began, "I may need your...company later tonight. I wanted to explore somewhere, but I don't think anyone wants us in there. I'll tell you more when its just us, ok?"

Looking over his shoulder, he quickly took another bite of food. He didn't want her to think he was asking her out...yet. He simply needed a strong trainer to have his back. After all, he had no idea what he would find in Lugia Dorm, and he didn't want to go unprepared.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Back