• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

The Walking Dead Fanclub

Honest

Hi!
Years

1ytun8.png

Welcome to the Walking Dead Fanclub, a club dedicated to everything revolving The Walking Dead trademark! That means you can discuss the latest episode in the blockbuster show, the newest comic to have been released, or even any of the upcoming/already released video games in relation to The Walking Dead. Basically anything that has the title in its name. Feel free to socialize and discuss the latest show here, or talk about characters and possible predictions related to the episodes. Or perhaps discuss the lengthy but amazing comic series that Robert Kirkman has penned with the community. Anything goes as long as it's somehow related to the zombie trademark! You do not have to be a current fan or reader to participate! Newbies are welcome to ask for inspiration to watch the show or read the comic. And trust me you'll get that from us no problem. There will be topics every week, hopefully, most likely in correlation to the show or possibly news that I shall be posting. I'll also post a link to the latest episode here, so if you missed the show, this is the place to go. And a new feature that I've devised with the inspiration from Alexial357, I shall also be posting the latest news based on The Walking Dead below. So come here if you want to discuss the zombie apocalypse with the rest of the Pokecommunity forum!

Rules:
-Follow all Other Club rules, and Pokecommunity rules in general, especially the 25/4 rule
-No flaming at other people. Discussions are debates are allowed, but if I feel that it's gone out of hand, I'll put my foot down.
-Try to keep active, and enjoy your stay!
-If you have any questions, such as where to catch episodes from before, PM Bloodex

-Username (nickname if desired)
-Favorite character and why
-Go to this link here. Take the quiz and find out which Walking Dead character you match best. Post your result here! I'm going incorporate the result into the member list

Example:
-Bloodex (Dipu)
-Daryl's my favorite because of his rough, redneck attitude, but he's got a soft heart. Plus, he nicknamed Judith Lil' Asskicker. Nuff said
-I got Rick Grimes. Talk about coincidence.

Topics:
Topic of the week: What are your hopes for Season 4?
10)How do you think/want this to all go down? Who dies? Who lives? And does the Governor die, and if so how?
9)With this treaty not happening, who do you believe will strike first blood?
8)With Morgan's appearance in this week's episode a clear forshadowing of Rick's mental instability, do you believe we've seen the last of Morgan?
7)How do you believe Andrea will play a part in the war between Woodbury and the prison group?
6) How do you believe Glen will react to the attack on the prison group?
5)How will Merle's presence affect the prison group?
4)Do you believe Rick's grief for Lori will ultimately cost him his position as leader?
3)Who do you believe will die next?
2)What has been your favorite zombie death so far?
1)Already a part of the sign up sheet, but who's your favorite character, and why?​

CLICK HERE FOR THE SEASON 4 SURVIVAL GAME
Predict and have a chance to win!

For the Season 3 Finale, click here
For my review on the Season 3 Finale, click here

News

-(4/5; Hollywood Life) 'The Walking Dead' Season 4 Spoilers: The Governor Will Get Much 'Darker'
____________________________________________________________________________________
-(4/5; Hollywood Life) 'The Walking Dead' Alternate Ending: Milton's Original Death Plan
____________________________________________________________________________________
-(4/4; IGN) The Walking Dead: Three Actors Promoted to Series Regular Status for Season 4
-(4/3; AMC) AMC and Cryptozoic Entertainment Announce The Walking Dead Card Game

March 2013 Archives
Spoiler:

Last edited by a moderator:

Sirfetch’d

I will definitely join

-jellicentfan1(Jelli)

-Darly is also my favorite character because I love his outstanding survival skills, his loyalty, and his progression as a character. He also uses a cross-bow. What else can you want?

-I am mostly like Glen because I am stubborn yet smart.

Last edited:

Honest

Hi!
Years
Yayayay, people. Tell your friends!

Speaking of Daryl, I'm really pleased as to how he wasn't even a character in the comic, but he's become such an integral character. He's totally a favorite.

Sirfetch’d

And yes I am glad they added Daryl because I don't know if the show would be nearly as popular without him. And while I haven't read the comics I plan to soon.

But to discuss one of the topics I just have a feeling that the next character(of relevance) to die will be Milton. He is not very important to the show yet he has that annoying trait that would make people glad to see him die. However, with that said I think that the next main cast member to fall will be Beth which is unfortunate because I have grown to like her, but I just have that feeling that after these past few weeks of developing her character better is only leading up to her inevitable death.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Get the comic asap! I got the first eight chapters on Friday and read everything within 24 hours, it's pretty damn good.

As for who I'd think would die, I feel like Hershel's kicking the bucket soon as well. He's been so close to dying way to many times, it's inevitable that that one leg will cost him. As for Beth, she's gotten more screentime as of late, so I'm actually not sure if she'll die. Hope not though.

Sirfetch’d

Yeah I certainly agree Hershel is in danger of dieing soon with that leg especially if an all out war starts. IDK this next episode should be interesting and wouldn't surprise me if we had a main character die.(as long as it isn't Daryl, Michonne, or Andrea I am ok :D)

Honest

Hi!
Years
I still haven't watched yesterday's episode, gonna have to watch it tomorrow. But I'm 97% sure neither of those three are dying anytime soon. Daryl cause of how popular he is, Michonne cause of the lack of character development despite being a crucial character (hence implying more screentime hopefully), and Andrea cause she's a badass. Out of the three, though, I'd say Andrea's most at risk. :c

Sirfetch’d

Oh well I won't say any spoilers then, but you should watch it soon it certainly was an interesting episode.

And I agree, I am about 99% sure neither 3 of them are dieing anytime soon.

Years
-Username: GolurkIsDaBomb (feel free to call me Golurk!)
-Favorite character and why: Well obviously it's Daryl! I mean, not only is he BA, he's nice, caring, and just all sorts of awesome. He's probably the best thing about the show, in my opinion! As for other characters, I'm starting to really like Michonne, as she's really cool, and whenever she talks (though rare) she's awesome. I also like Carol, ever since the third season started. She's just become really awesome. And I like a lot of other characters.... but I'll just leave it off with those three haha.
-I got Rick in the which character are you game. :( As long as I'm not Lori, Shane or Andrea I guess I'm okay with it... :/

I honestly doubt any of those 3 will be dying anytime soon! They're too important right now - if one is to die, it'd be in the season finale or something I think. Now... as for all those topics! Glenn is going to stay angry at the governor - I honestly can't see him ever feeling like there will be any way for reconciliation. Since he's kind of a leader now, it'll be interesting to see what happens if Rick goes coo-coo again! As for Merle, it's gonna take a while for them to get used to him. I think either eventually he'll kind of fit in - but I'm guessing he's gonna die first, probably the next death. (although I don't see that happening too soon) I think Rick will probably be out of a leadership job soon enough, but I think it's really just up in the air at this point. :/

As for coolest zombie deaths, I can't really remember any too specifically... although there was a cool one with Andrea when the group was on that highway, and she was trapped in the RV.

*Also, I love the CSS :D

Sirfetch’d

I agree with Golurk that Glenn is going to stay mad at the governor along with everyone else because of all he has done. There is no way that the two sides will ever have a compromise it is going to come down to who can kill each other first. As for Merle I don't really like him, but I feel that there is still a chance he could redeem himself to the point where the others accept him. Michonne and Glenn will take more time to get used to him, but I feel he can be helpful and that they will realize they need him. I actually think that Rick will continue to be leader for a while longer especially if he can come to his senses and stop with these crazy visions. He still even in his state has a chance to redeem himself and step back up to being the leader that he originally was.

Any zombie death that was caused my Michonne is a cool death :D

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
Username: Somniac.
Favorite character: It's a toss up between Daryl and Glen, both are pretty bad-ass in their own way and pretty funny.

Haha I didn't expect this:
Spoiler:

Sirfetch’d

Favorite character: It's a toss up between Daryl and Glen, both are pretty bad-ass in their own way and pretty funny.

Haha I didn't expect this:
Spoiler:

OH No! We have a walker D: lol jk, It is nice to see another fan of Daryl! He is just such an intriguing character that everyone has to love.

Honest

Hi!
Years
*Also, I love the CSS :D

Thanks! I spent half my time making that look nice, good to see people like it. :3

And oh god, I didn't even know you could get Walker as a result. You're the club's deadbeat, Somniac. :c

Anyhow, my favorite zombie death would have to be Carl shooting Shane. That was holy hell awesome.

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
Thanks! I spent half my time making that look nice, good to see people like it. :3

And oh god, I didn't even know you could get Walker as a result. You're the club's deadbeat, Somniac. :c

Anyhow, my favorite zombie death would have to be Carl shooting Shane. That was holy hell awesome.

Haha I didn't know either, imagine my surprise.

All I did was kill someone for food, sheesh.

The Undisputed Era

Shock the System.
Years
-Username LMFAO. Word up. (No nickname, You can call me Adam though.)

-Favorite character and why: My favourite character would have to be Rick, his personality is something to be admired, he can take control in pressuring situations and although he has recently gone a little insane he remains to be the most passionite character within the series, he has had to make some interesting and questionable decisions in the show and I feel that he has always taken the best possible way to go into a situation!

-Go to this link here. Take the quiz and find out which Walking Dead character you match best. Post your result here! I'm going incorporate the result into the member list;
Based on your choices, you are RICK.

You tend to be two steps ahead. Strong and determined, you believe in the inherent good in people-even if they sometimes prove you wrong.
You balance what's best for the group with your own personal safety but often prioritise collective needs over your own.
To your detriment, you cling to a humanity that may be irrelevant in this the world.

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
ZOMG!ZOMG!ZOMG!How did i not know this club was here!!

-glitchguy

-Daryl because he just simply badass, no other reasons necessary.

-Aaaaaaaand i am T-Dog.Not what i was expecting but i'll take it.

Honest

Hi!
Years
You guys are added to the list!

Speaking of T-Dog, I always liked the dude, even though he had almost zero screen time. His death was expected :c

Sirfetch’d

I really miss T-dog and wish that he was still around, but the way he went out was amazing.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
^^Agreed.

And YESYESYESYESYES I can't believe I didn't join this sooner!! Count me in! <33;

Username : Alexial

Favorite character and why : ARGH comic or show?!?! ;o; Daryl, hands down. Cause he's a champ. And Glenn! But a close third has to be Andrea from the comic. Not Governor-power-confused-Andrea.. BAMF-Dale-lovin'-Andrea :D

Oooooo! I got Glenn. I must have done something right (second time around I got Rick ;x). As long as I don't get Shane I'm satisfied. xDD

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 5, 2014
Hooray! I love TWD and definitely want to be a part of this.

Username: Zissou

Favorite Character: Comic Dale, not TV show Dale. He started off as one of my least favorite characters in the book, but grew to be the one I enjoyed reading the most. His personality and final moments provided some of my favorite moments in the book and I keep desperately wishing he'd somehow come back in the show, but I know he won't.

I tested as Rick in that little quiz.

Back