• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Roleplay Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
I also found a lot of plot holes in Maximum Ride, but I still liked how the characters seemed to have a lot of flaws. I wouldn't say that it's one of my favourites, but I did enjoy it when I read it.

I also read Charlie Bone as well, although I didn't read the last few(?) books in the series, mainly because I couldn't find them since I didn't go to my public library. Oh well.

TORTALL. I would love love love love love love to see a RP on that. <3 It'd be complicated and confusing, but with the right GM and RPers, it would be amazing! <3

Oh, and hey guys, you should totally join "Inuyasha: Legend of the Shikon No Tama". The OOC thread can be found here: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=273404 Go join it!

Last edited:

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
I would love to join a Maximum Ride RP! Has it come out yet?

Also, is there a Hunger Games RP? I would love to do that.

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Charlie bones reads like a ten year old wrote it but everyone in the book is around that age and it's aimed for that audience so I'm just laughing through it.

Maximum Ride reads like an amateur wrote it. It's just... Clumsy. And this is going by my opinion of it when I read it when I was like 14 (and I'm almost 19 now).
Seriously, isn't max like 15 or 16? I would totally name myself something cool like "Audrey" or "Harriet". It's not even their nicknames duuuuuuuurp
But anyway...

You know what would be cool? A roleplay about Being Hum-- /shot'd

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years
Since we are on the idea of basing roleplays on things, I think a good idea would be to base one on Being Human, probably the best idea I have ever come up with. xD

No, but seriously, a being human RP would be amazing.

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
@shinydiamond I don't think it's active anymore.

@ichiro !!!! We need a third fan to be Sally!!! *looks at raikiri and Supervegeta*

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Well... kind of... but it's... not quite Hunger... ok. Ok you win.

I thought you meant that other one that kinda came and went I DON'T KNOW.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024

@ichiro !!!! We need a third fan to be Sally!!! *looks at raikiri and Supervegeta*

You should be Sally, you weak, lazy mod!

Aiden deserves somebody manly. Like supervegeta. You don't fit Josh. No. d:

Legend

Kingslayer
Years

Uhhhh. Don't look at me.

^ What he said.

Don't make me pull out an avatar from the British version just to troll all of you.

Zero Darkness

The Cripple Who Is Whole
Years
Hey, what do you think about doing a bleach RP, you know with shinigamis[soul reapers] hollows, and that stuff, I don`t know where to start, if someone want to do it, I would like to co-GM with him.
It can be very fun to do such a thing for such a great anima and manga.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
Personally, I've always liked the idea of a Shadow Hearts RP, but I doubt enough (if any) people here have played the games and would be interested.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
No, I just had a amazing idea. Base a RP on the Age of Fire series! So, first question, does anyone else know what the series is about or do I have to explain it?

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022

Err...no. I shall not entertain your silly fantasies.

Seriously, I've never seen the show, as you well know.

@Greiger I can't say I've heard of that, to be honest.

@Zero Darkness Bleach? Ugh...count me out, sorry. I couldn't get through that anime...

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
IT'S QUOTING TIEM.
me-gusta.jpg

Actually, I CAN BE SALLY. I started watching Being Human because I saw your theme of it lol. And I really liked it! Sally is adorable, I feel so sorry for her...

But a RP based off it? Hmm, maybe not featuring the characters from the show, but perhaps with something similar. Some being vampires with an underground business, some being werewolves trying to stay hidden/live out their fantasies. And some being ghosts. Though the ghosts should be like in the british version otherwise it's just sad lol

Well... kind of... but it's... not quite Hunger... ok. Ok you win.

I thought you meant that other one that kinda came and went I DON'T KNOW.
Hm, I only know it says it's based off Hunger Games :3 speaking of which, I need to go see da movie.

Aiden is such a manly he-man. So boring. *shot*

Uhhhh. Don't look at me.

^ What he said.

Don't make me pull out an avatar from the British version just to troll all of you.
THE BRITISH VERSION IS BETTER. Especially the vampire. Nuff said *headshot*

Hey, what do you think about doing a bleach RP, you know with shinigamis[soul reapers] hollows, and that stuff, I don`t know where to start, if someone want to do it, I would like to co-GM with him.
It can be very fun to do such a thing for such a great anima and manga.
It would probably be quite fun :3 if someone who knew a lot about Bleach was GM. I don't remember very much, I think I only watched somewhere into the second season before I somehow grew tired of it.

Personally, I've always liked the idea of a Shadow Hearts RP, but I doubt enough (if any) people here have played the games and would be interested.
What is Shadow Hearts then? If you explain it thoroughly (but not with a super long/boring text) in your RP, maybe people could still join even if they haven't heard about it before.

No, I just had a amazing idea. Base a RP on the Age of Fire series! So, first question, does anyone else know what the series is about or do I have to explain it?
You have to explain it~!

Err...no. I shall not entertain your silly fantasies.

Seriously, I've never seen the show, as you well know.

@Greiger I can't say I've heard of that, to be honest.

@Zero Darkness Bleach? Ugh...count me out, sorry. I couldn't get through that anime...
That post sounded a bit negative, don't you think? Lighten up, Superveggie :3 After all...

Rebecca-Black-Friday-Performance-On-Leno-500x333.jpg

Zero Darkness

The Cripple Who Is Whole
Years
IT'S QUOTING TIEM.

It would probably be quite fun :3 if someone who knew a lot about Bleach was GM. I don't remember very much, I think I only watched somewhere into the second season before I somehow grew tired of it.

We could go to the bleach wikia, there is everything but everything we need to know, kidos[the numbers,incantations and explaintion], places, all the things we need, I want to GM this but I really want someone else to do it with me!
I think that the players will be a new shinigamis in the 13 gotei [13 court guard squeds] which just do shinigami stuff, you know. It might be like the pokemon academy, I think, a lot of players, a lot of positions and a long fun RP. For this I need someone else help as co-gm!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024

Correction, it's Saturday. Yesterday was Friday and tomorrow is Sunday.

hahahahahahahaahahaha

You're in the wrong time zone. Baha. :3

@ Zero Darkness - I guess :3 That's pretty much how I saw a digimon RP on another site was being made. Of course, it never really kicked off but... xD

Sounds fun anyways! If the background story was interesting and the places described well enough to give the players some freedom without feeling lost, I'd almost be up for it. Not for GMing it though.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
That post sounded a bit negative, don't you think? Lighten up, Superveggie :3 After all...

Rebecca-Black-Friday-Performance-On-Leno-500x333.jpg

I'MA KILL YOU IN A MOMENT. >:C

I didn't watch the weird british version of Being Human, because I didn't feel like it and it looked weird. And while Being Human is a freaking awesomesauce show, I'm not too sure about a RP on it. xD

@Skymin - Maybe you should read Maximum Ride again? The eighth and final book is coming out soon. |3 The movie should come out next year, I think? And, yeah, I thought the story could be a bit confusing, but I still didn't find it hard to follow. You're lazy and I am usually pretty good at following storylines, so when you put that together I probably have a much better understanding. and how are Audrey and Harriet cool names? For Max, I think her dad did name her Max. I think. I know she came up with the last name.
AND I THINK YOU CAUSED HALF EVERYONE HERE TO WATCH BEING HUMAN. YOU EVIL MOD YOU. But I love you for that. xD

FREAKING HUNGER GAMES. I'm gonna see the movie when it comes out next Friday. |3 Can't. Freaking. Wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back